Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Dont mind me. Just trying to join the "Rhysha-Ship" without being noticed.

• Yo dude nice to have you with us, want to have your avatar Rhyshafied?

Zarzunabas posted: »

Dont mind me. Just trying to join the "Rhysha-Ship" without being noticed.

• Volker94: United States (Michigan)

GrumpyDof posted: »

Here's an other question for the Rhyshas : What nationality are you ? GrumpyDof: France WeMissYouCarley: Wales (United Kingdom) N3m

• edited May 2015

First: glad to be aboard (okay, have to stop with the overused ship-jokes).
    Second: Having a Rhyshafied Avatar would be great.

Leluch123 posted: »

Yo dude nice to have you with us, want to have your avatar Rhyshafied?

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited May 2015

By the power ganted me by Rhysha I summon thee @GrumpyDof !

First: glad to be aboard (okay, have to stop with the overused ship-jokes). Second: Having a Rhyshafied Avatar would be great.

• Make it a double! I've been lost in space with no rhysha thread to keep me entertai-ahahahahahagahahahahahah!!!!! * goes insane*

Orange colored text please.

By the power ganted me by Rhysha I summon thee @GrumpyDof !

• Why don't you want to be noticed? Are you a wanted fugitive?

Alt text

Dont mind me. Just trying to join the "Rhysha-Ship" without being noticed.

• RHYSHA QUESTION

What would they get each other for their birthdays?

(aside from wild fronking, I'm looking at you Carley)

• Rhys would probably give Sasha something lame that would piss her off while she would give him a gun

RHYSHA QUESTION What would they get each other for their birthdays? (aside from wild fronking, I'm looking at you Carley)

• Choose your color, my boy.

First: glad to be aboard (okay, have to stop with the overused ship-jokes). Second: Having a Rhyshafied Avatar would be great.

• Or a gum. Mouth to mouth. Rrrrrrrrr.

Rhys would probably give Sasha something lame that would piss her off while she would give him a gun

• Nope. I just dont like to make a fuss about it (like writing shit like "OMG KAN I JOIN TIS SHIEP".)
    Also: I like to act mysterious to pretend that i am an interesting person to know.

Pipas posted: »

Why don't you want to be noticed? Are you a wanted fugitive?

• edited May 2015
  • Red (if possible). If not: Well something different. (But first: Thank you)

Choose your color, my boy.

• He said aside from that, it's not like they would do it all day....ok who I am kidding.

Or a gum. Mouth to mouth. Rrrrrrrrr.

• Ok my turn for question:

What scene you would like to see in ep 3? Obviously with Sasha.

• Alt text

Welcome aboard!

Nope. I just dont like to make a fuss about it (like writing shit like "OMG KAN I JOIN TIS SHIEP".) Also: I like to act mysterious to pretend that i am an interesting person to know.

• Not that I don't want to see it but come on ! Be creative!

• That's valid.

Nope. I just dont like to make a fuss about it (like writing shit like "OMG KAN I JOIN TIS SHIEP".) Also: I like to act mysterious to pretend that i am an interesting person to know.

• Alt text

Ok my turn for question: What scene you would like to see in ep 3? Obviously with Sasha.

• StarLord ships Rhysha confirmed.

StarLord is in the MCU.

You know who else is in the MCU?

That's right, genius playboy billionaire philanthropist Tony Stark.

Tony Stark ships Rhysha confirmed.

But wait!

Stark = House Stark

House Forrester supports House Stark.

Rodrik is the Lord of House Forrester.

Rodrik ships Rhysha confirmed.

Wait!

StarLord trains Velociraptors.

Velociraptors ship Rhysha confirmed.

@Volker94 :

• One of those classics were the man lands on the woman's boobs, and the awkwardness that ensues.

Age of Ultron lololololol.

Not that I don't want to see it but come on ! Be creative!

• Ok taht's better...actaully that would be hilarious dude she would kill him for that, only needs Jack snarky comment at it

One of those classics were the man lands on the woman's boobs, and the awkwardness that ensues. Age of Ultron lololololol.

• edited May 2015

I actually thought about a scene where August tried to capture Sasha. Rhys would try to stop him but will get it in the jaw. When August is rising his arm to shoot him down, Sasha tase him with the stun baton. And after that some jokes about "Promise to give it back" and pinky promise :) Maybe an innuendo !

Ok my turn for question: What scene you would like to see in ep 3? Obviously with Sasha.

• Alt text

StarLord ships Rhysha confirmed. StarLord is in the MCU. You know who else is in the MCU? That's right, genius playboy billionaire

• Alt text

@Zarzunabas: Like this?

• Nice thinking. I also had a scene in mind where Rhys tells her that he have HJ A.I in his head that would be a nice scene

I actually thought about a scene where August tried to capture Sasha. Rhys would try to stop him but will get it in the jaw. When August is

• I could change the background color too.

• nah, its perfect now. (Great job)

I could change the background color too.

• yeah i'm waiting for that moment too. Cause Vaughn is aware of that but not the girls... I'm pretty sure Sasha reaction would depends if you trust her before.

Nice thinking. I also had a scene in mind where Rhys tells her that he have HJ A.I in his head that would be a nice scene

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited May 2015

No all that's lett is to add him/her to our great picture

I could change the background color too.

• Indeed but that could cause some ,,tension" between them, but seriously I would really like to see that. Drama is always good for character development

yeah i'm waiting for that moment too. Cause Vaughn is aware of that but not the girls... I'm pretty sure Sasha reaction would depends if you trust her before.

• edited May 2015

Rhysha is growing stronger by the day!

I count 36 members now :)

Alt text

• edited May 2015

Ayy

Alt text

Random fact: This is 2222nd post.

Rhysha is growing stronger by the day! I count 36 members now

• Hell yeah! I'm always gald to hear such news! But it would be also nice for them to be more active in our thread.

Rhysha is growing stronger by the day! I count 36 members now

• Ok I'm off to catch some Zzz's one song that I think tha suits us Rhysha perfectly, Mettalica check that band out you might like it if you don't know them already that is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCjV-80Tqog

• Aw man...I really want to contribute more to the thread but I got exams! God damn you education! (◉Д◉)ᕤ

• edited May 2015

How old are you ? Where's my poll ? I did a poll, gimme my poll ! (when i think about it, this question is weird...but it's not i promise)

Aw man...I really want to contribute more to the thread but I got exams! God damn you education! (◉Д◉)ᕤ

Sign in to comment in this discussion.