Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Because I wasn't happy with how his arm was turning out before, so I just threw in a book.

And no. Let's say it's a Pandora Survival Guide, how about that? ;D

GrumpyDof posted: »

Why Rhys is holding a book ? if it's 50 shades of Rhyiona, i'm gonna be so mad...

• edited May 2015

Written by Sasha herself to help her little Hyperion boyfriend survive in the wild ? You're a genius !

Because I wasn't happy with how his arm was turning out before, so I just threw in a book. And no. Let's say it's a Pandora Survival Guide, how about that? ;D

• edited May 2015

First SFM poster done!

There's a few more ideas in my head, so expect more to come :)

Alt text

• Just what I want to see in EP 3

First SFM poster done! There's a few more ideas in my head, so expect more to come

• Oh dear you could use some photoshop magic in there.

Alt text

Leluch123 posted: »

Just what I want to see in EP 3

• This is weird but when i saw that i was like "Damn i wish i could do that but with the Rhysha thread"

Click here

• Well, you can try. Just tag everyone in one post. :D

This is weird but when i saw that i was like "Damn i wish i could do that but with the Rhysha thread" Click here

• Nicely done. Can't wait for more! :)

First SFM poster done! There's a few more ideas in my head, so expect more to come

• Yes! Absolutely! She had just given it to Rhys as a present, which is why Rhys has that dumb look on his face.

Written by Sasha herself to help her little Hyperion boyfriend survive in the wild ? You're a genius !

• That would be hilarious

This is weird but when i saw that i was like "Damn i wish i could do that but with the Rhysha thread" Click here

• Alt text

Yes! Absolutely! She had just given it to Rhys as a present, which is why Rhys has that dumb look on his face.

• Looks like Rhys can't handle his drinks.

Alt text

• Looks like Rhys can't handle his drinks.

• edited May 2015

Figures these two would have to show him how its done. Cute work! :)

Besides, there's this audio file where Fiona speaks to Sasha's affinity for alcohol.

Looks like Rhys can't handle his drinks.

• Nicely done!

• Awesome looks like there will be quite interesting scene soon.

LoseMyHome posted: »

Figures these two would have to show him how its done. Cute work! Besides, there's this audio file where Fiona speaks to Sasha's affinity for alcohol.

• Alright sorry for the wait and this isn't really a GREAT comic but it would do for my first :)

Alt text

• Brilliant! xD

Alright sorry for the wait and this isn't really a GREAT comic but it would do for my first

• Alt text

This is great xD

Alright sorry for the wait and this isn't really a GREAT comic but it would do for my first

• Hilarious...but you know what's disturbing? that still HJ there only looking like Sasha

• Of course :) The comic is about Rhys's weakness that's all !

Hilarious...but you know what's disturbing? that still HJ there only looking like Sasha

• POST IT ON THE FANART THREAD

• Heh, good job! :)

• Haha, this is better than I imagined! :D So, you have more of them planned? :)

• I need some ideas =S

Pipas posted: »

Haha, this is better than I imagined! So, you have more of them planned?

• Rhys is a PLAYA!

Alt text

• Whoa what's Fiona doing there? Come on Carley put Maya or Athena there.

Rhys is a PLAYA!

• Alt text

Whoa what's Fiona doing there? Come on Carley put Maya or Athena there.

• Correction: Rhys is THE PLAYA!

Also, it looks like Moxxi is smelling Sasha's hair. :D

Rhys is a PLAYA!

• Pls, if Rhys can have both then he shall have both.

• Gotta know how does she keep her hair so cool ;)

Correction: Rhys is THE PLAYA! Also, it looks like Moxxi is smelling Sasha's hair.

• Sasha knows he won't do anything with Fiona.

It's not Rhys' fault that his pimp hand is too strong ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Fun fact;

Moxxi is actually dead in this picture. Sasha suffocated her with her brown, braided locks to stop her from being any sort of competition for Rhys :D

Wow. Maybe that wasn't such a fun fact afterall..... Yikes....

Correction: Rhys is THE PLAYA! Also, it looks like Moxxi is smelling Sasha's hair.

• Rhysha Question of the Day

What is the couple's favorite game to play together? (video games, sports, etc.)

• Alt text

Fun fact; Moxxi is actually dead in this picture. Sasha suffocated her with her brown, braided locks to stop her from being any sort of competition for Rhys Wow. Maybe that wasn't such a fun fact afterall..... Yikes....

• Alt text

Fun fact; Moxxi is actually dead in this picture. Sasha suffocated her with her brown, braided locks to stop her from being any sort of competition for Rhys Wow. Maybe that wasn't such a fun fact afterall..... Yikes....

• edited May 2015

Sasha enjoys her weapons so much that she makes Rhys run through a creepy Pandoran forest, and hunts him for sport.

But don't worry. She only has it on stun mode.... Hopefully...

Rhysha Question of the Day What is the couple's favorite game to play together? (video games, sports, etc.)

• Alt text

Sasha enjoys her weapons so much that she makes Rhys run through a creepy Pandoran forest, and hunts him for sport. But don't worry. She only has it on stun mode.... Hopefully...

• edited May 2015

I'm being oddly disturbing tonight aren't I?

My bad.

Though that might be the half a bottle of JD...

• Yes. What the hell, Carley. ._.

:D

I'm being oddly disturbing tonight aren't I? My bad. Though that might be the half a bottle of JD...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.