Who Caught Today's Episode?

Congrats to Ramsay's actor. They say if you can get people to hate you for your character then you're a real good actor. Poor Sansa... :(

Comments

• Dorne is looking like a let down. Cersei is pure evil. These religious zealots fucking with the Tyrells damn. She is very stupid once they turn their attention on Tommen.

• Iwan Rheon is one of the best actors on the show right now. He needs to win some awards for his portrayal of Ramsay.

I really enjoyed this episode. Lots of building up and quite a decent amount of great dialogue between characters.

• edited May 2015

Oh yeah. Tommen, Myrcella, Jaime and Cersei are going to have a hard time with the Sparrows for sure.

pcharl01 posted: »

Dorne is looking like a let down. Cersei is pure evil. These religious zealots fucking with the Tyrells damn. She is very stupid once they turn their attention on Tommen.

• Can't deny that. I'm getting the same feeling for Alfie Allen (Theon Greyjoy).

Iwan Rheon is one of the best actors on the show right now. He needs to win some awards for his portrayal of Ramsay. I really enjoyed this episode. Lots of building up and quite a decent amount of great dialogue between characters.

• Meh it was okay. I thought we were over the whole "Sansa is a victim plot" but I guess we're not. Hate the show writers, and I'm not of those individuals who usually complain about changes but why create all this build up about Sansa being a player and taking control of her own destiny, then demote her once more...

• I don't know cersei is too strong of a character for her to die by these zealots.

Conduit42 posted: »

Oh yeah. Tommen, Myrcella, Jaime and Cersei are going to have a hard time with the Sparrows for sure.

• I took it more as Ramsey tops himself as being horrible. How did you think this will go once Petyr left.

Meh it was okay. I thought we were over the whole "Sansa is a victim plot" but I guess we're not. Hate the show writers, and I'm not of thos

• With Sansa manipulating her way and destroying the Boltons from the inside, as it was foreshadowed by her "change of character".

I took it more as Ramsey tops himself as being horrible. How did you think this will go once Petyr left.

• I'm disappointed Oleanna played so weakly in this episode. She did not do anything in this episode. And I'm kinda upset that Reek can pull enough of his former self to speak the way he does. If Ramsey has truly broken Reek, he should not be able pull certain mannerisms and actions like that out.

• Well I caught it today, and I really wish I hadn't. If I could reverse time for five minutes, I would have gone to the bathroom and put the fan off full blast, then came out when the credits are rolling. Oh god... that ending, great episode, but that ending. So much happened, but just five fucking minutes are stuck in my skull, oh Jesus. Worst yet, I semi knew this would happen because I read the books, but that was one scene I hoped would get cut, what awful luck on part. I never liked Ramsay, I never understood why anybody could like Ramsay, now I know nobody likes Ramsay. Great actor, but Christ, here is living proof that people worse then Joffery do exist.

• Worst/saddest part for me is, my mother likes Game of Thrones, so she watches it every so often, i'll spare the details, but the show "might" have just made her a basket case, thanks HBO, you broke my mom, and part of my soul. Man, I hope House Forrester ends up slightly better, I don't want to think of the alternative.

• Well give it time. She has to figure out what these people are. It was not going to happen immediately.

With Sansa manipulating her way and destroying the Boltons from the inside, as it was foreshadowed by her "change of character".

• edited May 2015

The Good:

• Sansa's and Ramsay's actors did an amazing job

• Tyrion and Jorah great as always

• Some really good tension between the Lannisters, Tyrells, and the High Sparrow

The Bad:

• The Sand Snakes weren't as intimidating as I was hoping for. Actually with the exception of Jaime and Bronn, the whole Dorne plot is less interesting than I expected

• I'm also a little underwhelmed with Arya's storyline overall but I'm not a book reader so I don't know where it's going

• I felt Cersi needed some classic Olenna sass but it was lacking

The WTF

• The last five minutes wow I want Ramsay even more dead than I did before
  • That ending really made me emotionally sick.. I dont feel okay right now.

• I highly doubt it considering the preview for the next episode shows her crying and asking Theon to help her escape.

Well give it time. She has to figure out what these people are. It was not going to happen immediately.

• Now how much you want to bet that Sansa will be revealed to be pregnant within the next episode or 2.

• Ugh....

Now how much you want to bet that Sansa will be revealed to be pregnant within the next episode or 2.

• To be honest, I stopped watching when Sansa and Ramsay enters the bedroom. I have watched many things, I just didn't want to watch that.

• Is it wrong I prefer the Red Wedding over the last 5 minutes of this episode? I swear I was just like Theon/Reek, forced to watch something I REALLY didn't want to see.

• edited May 2015

Good God, that ending scene was incredibly difficult to watch. I get that D&D wanted to give Jeyne's storyline to someone, but did it seriously have to be Sansa? They scrapped the Alayne Stone arc for this? Poor Sansa..I just want something to go in her favor for once, is that really too much to ask for D&D? The only somewhat positive thing I can think of is that at least we didn't have to watch it happen. Though Theon's horrified expression along with him being reduced to tears certainly didn't make it hard to imagine just how awful it was. I honestly hate Ramsay more than Joffrey now.

I really, really hope that Theon and Sansa will be the ones to take down Ramsay, whether it's indirectly or directly, I don't care. They deserve to have their revenge after everything Ramsay has done to them. If not that, then at least let them be able to escape from this deranged man.

• I was really, really hoping Theon was gonna pull a Darth Vader/Palpatine moment and toss Ramsay out a window or something tbh. :S

• Well, Cersei really are retarded to arrest the tyrells and her arrogance seconds to none. They have lots of enemies and making the Tyrells to rivals won't help them.

• "You've known Sansa since she was a girl. Now watch her become a woman." That line gets me so hard almost as hard as Ramsay... ehh too dark lol. But I never thought sweet lady Sansa would be de- virginized by anyone much less Ramsay. To Ramsay and Sansa Bolton :)

I'm a gamer it's kinda my thing

• The final scene was so well done. I do not like Sophie Turner as an actress in the least but this scene is the MOST I've ever felt a glimpse of sadness for her character which I just personally hate with a passion. Does this make me like her character or care about her character? Nope. I still hope her characters dies so the tv time can go to somebody else.

I'm just really starting to get bored with some of these characters. Danys is getting on my nerves and I don't see why everyone is still loving her. I guess it's just because they think she's hot I guess, I don't see it but whatever works for you. I've just found her character to just be boring the last few seasons.

Jaime I was just getting into when he was captured and then once he gets back to Westoros I'm bored with him again. This Dorne storyline I'm not into.

I love Tyrion so I'm interested in seeing where his story goes but it's moving a little slow for my liking.

Cersei, god I love to hate that character. I'm wanting SOMEBODY to get one over on her and in a big way. I'm really hoping the Tyrell's screw shit up for her soon.

I am interested in seeing what happens with the Nights Watch and the Wildlings though. It's probably gotten my most interest so far this season.

• The Night's Watch storyline is the one of the main things keeping me interested in the show.

Smurfbate posted: »

The final scene was so well done. I do not like Sophie Turner as an actress in the least but this scene is the MOST I've ever felt a glimpse

• edited May 2015

Decent enough episode, at least some progression. The previously on showed how much of the first five really were set up.

• Kings landing stuff was very good, liked it. Have to admit I almost dislike tommen at this point.
    • Tyrell is back!
    • Littlefinger's plan sort of makes sense but i dont know

• Tyrion and Jorah were decent enough, the slavers too were okay

• Arya's story is kind of dull right now, though to be honest Arya kind of gets dull in the books too, bar a few things which the show seem to be leaving out anyway

• I liked the winterfell stuff for them not holding back with it. Its horrible but I feel they didnt trivialise anything or worse misdirect it like season 4 so I cant find much of a problem with it. It was much better than the book version anyway
    • I've already seen a ton of people hate on the scene but I'm not really getting why, in the books its more sadistic and the character's sole purpose is to get raped and develop theon, sansa at least is more notable and it will likely serve her character. I do hope sansa and theon actually do more than just be the victims in everything. But honestly if they are converging the story lines I'm not quite sure what else was supposed to happen. That wedding couldn't have ended any other way.

• Like the books I hate dorne and everyone in it. I had hopes after I liked Oberyn (who I didnt like in the books) but damn the sand snakes are just dreadful.

• Also poor Bronn, I do hope that little scratch is not poisoned and as such results in another character being killed for little reason but it probably is.
  • edited May 2015

I dont know how anybody can look at Ramsay who is certifiably insane and thinks he can be manipulated. People think Sansa can just use her feminine wiles to get him to do what she wants. I never thought it would be that easy. Remember two things about Ramsay. He freely admitted that hes a liar so everything he says to her, he means the opposite, and "if you think this has a happy ending, you havent been paying attention." This is a book plot, although Sansa is taking the place of another character, so you have to blame GRRM for for this. And Littlefinger for leaving her there in the first place.

Meh it was okay. I thought we were over the whole "Sansa is a victim plot" but I guess we're not. Hate the show writers, and I'm not of thos

• Im going to say no. I think theyre going for something else. That scene IMO was to show Sansa that Myranda was telling the truth about him and to cement their marriage and trap her in it. The only thing she can do is kill him now.

Now how much you want to bet that Sansa will be revealed to be pregnant within the next episode or 2.

• Yes, hes way worse than Joffrey who was just a spoiled child with a mean streak. Ramsay is on anoher level.

Well I caught it today, and I really wish I hadn't. If I could reverse time for five minutes, I would have gone to the bathroom and put the

• edited May 2015

I did love her calling Cercei a tart, lol. What could she do? Cercei is not even in charge anymore no matter what she thinks. Its the sparrows who sre gaining power. Im sure Olenna is going to try to pull all her weight next episode.

I'm disappointed Oleanna played so weakly in this episode. She did not do anything in this episode. And I'm kinda upset that Reek can pull

• The book is worse if you can believe it.

To be honest, I stopped watching when Sansa and Ramsay enters the bedroom. I have watched many things, I just didn't want to watch that.

• I know. But I just feel extremely uncomfortable when it happen, because we have watched Sansa grow up, we know her since day 1 and then for this to happen to her. It just feels like being forced to watch your own daughter get raped.

KCohere posted: »

The book is worse if you can believe it.

• I agree its very upsetting to watch Sansa going through his after she has been through so much. I can only hope that ahe gets her justice when her friends come to help her.

I know. But I just feel extremely uncomfortable when it happen, because we have watched Sansa grow up, we know her since day 1 and then for this to happen to her. It just feels like being forced to watch your own daughter get raped.

• Sansa is probably the least interesting character in the show to me, her only significance is her name.
    She doesn't seem strong, intelligent or anything to be honest and she serves no purpose other then to be a pawn in everyone else's plans.

• This was pretty dark episode. But it was good. Pretty much build-up, but I know the season will end with a boom(s), so it's a good thing we get a proper build-up for it :)

People complain about what happened to Sansa, but I think that scene was perfectly made, I think there should be darkness in GoT, I'm happy that she doesn't just magically manipulate everyone with her new Dark Sansa powers. I mean she is with the Boltons, some crazy shit was bound to happen to her. What I'm expecting to happen now is that she doesn't break under the pressure but starts to plan her avenge - or something like that.

King's Landing. Of course you can always find plot holes, but I'm actually okay with how LF plays the game this season, it's very entertaining :) And ugh, Cersei is so annoying (in a good way) -.- Olenna came back, I knew people were expecting her to be superhyperbadass and blahblah and so they were disappointed - I think it's good that she was caught a little off guard so we can see how she reacts now.

Dorne was a little meh. It wasn't bad, but compared to the other locations it was the weakest - though I loved Bronn singing "The Dornishman's Wife" :D And Areo is badass, I hope we'll get more Doran in the future episodes though.

Jorah&Tyrion was decent, nice that they talked about Jeor. And Jorah really is the most unlucky man... Exiled, friendzoned, exiled again, greyscale, enslaved.

The House of Black and White is perfect - I know some might consider that storyline boring, but they have made the atmosphere of the place perfectly dark and mysterious. And the room with the faces was epic :)

8/10

• In the books Reek remembers who he is for a little bit at times.

I'm disappointed Oleanna played so weakly in this episode. She did not do anything in this episode. And I'm kinda upset that Reek can pull

• I seriously need a kick ass House Forrestor scene next episode to make me forget that ending. The North needs some love.

• I like Ramsay as a villain. I think the Boltons are some of the best villains in A Song of Ice and Fire.

Well I caught it today, and I really wish I hadn't. If I could reverse time for five minutes, I would have gone to the bathroom and put the

• Also poor Bronn, I do hope that little scratch is not poisoned and as such results in another character being killed for little reason but it probably is.

I'm thinking it is poisoned and Jaime will end up being on his own. That, or Bronn will be too incapacitated to do anything. I doubt Doran will just let Bronn die.

Decent enough episode, at least some progression. The previously on showed how much of the first five really were set up. . * Kings

• Instead of the Tyrells I think the sparrows are going to turn on Cersei for crimes real and imagined. The high sparrow probably set up an advisor for Tommen to "advise him on how to rule with the favor of the seven".

Smurfbate posted: »

The final scene was so well done. I do not like Sophie Turner as an actress in the least but this scene is the MOST I've ever felt a glimpse

Sign in to comment in this discussion.