Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• After the update for Ep.1, the guards change from Goldcloaks to Kingsguard.

Someone already mentioned this but nobody showed any pictures, so here:

Alt text

Alt text

• ...Why?

After the update for Ep.1, the guards change from Goldcloaks to Kingsguard. Someone already mentioned this but nobody showed any pictures, so here:

• edited May 2015

And now the Kingsguard members are everywhere, in every scene possible, even though there are only 7 knights in the TV series and the novels. When Mira talks to Cersei in Episode One, there are 6 members in the throne room and 2 more outside + the knight that looks at Maegaery and Mira during their first conversation. It means for some reason there are 9 members of the Kingsguard instead of 7 (with Meryn Trant and Jaime Lannister it's 11).

After the update for Ep.1, the guards change from Goldcloaks to Kingsguard. Someone already mentioned this but nobody showed any pictures, so here:

• Exactly. Why TellTale decided to change the outfits I have no idea. It just ruined the continuity.

JohnKersky posted: »

And now the Kingsguard members are everywhere, in every scene possible, even though there are only 7 knights in the TV series and the novels

• It's especially weird because the King wasn't actually there during the throne room scene. And they are supposed to be, y'know, KINGSguard? Maybe Cersei would have one or two of them with her but honestly that's it. The rest would be with Joffrey or off-duty.

Exactly. Why TellTale decided to change the outfits I have no idea. It just ruined the continuity.

• B-)
    Please upload the video.

Also, if you leave Tom to die you can get an unintentionally hilarious scene where if you left to drown, threaten to blame him for Damien's

• Maybe they wanted to look pretty for the wedding.

• Not really related to the TellTale game but Shireen Baratheon and Samwell Tarly are second cousins. I find this amusing since they are both big fans of reading..

• edited May 2015
  • Sam's mother is the cousin of Stannis' wife.

The Tarlys are related to the Baratheons?

• The Tarlys are related to the Baratheons?

Not really related to the TellTale game but Shireen Baratheon and Samwell Tarly are second cousins. I find this amusing since they are both big fans of reading..

• Whoa.

Sam's mother is the cousin of Stannis' wife.

• I was rewatching some moments from GOT tv series and I just realized where this line comes from;

Alt text

Alt text

Btw. I think its safe to say we'll be seeing some Whit Walkrs this episode... Why? Well, that picture kinda gives it away.

• is it me, or is Beskha preggers?

• :/ Whelp.

I was rewatching some moments from GOT tv series and I just realized where this line comes from; Btw. I think its safe to say we'll be seeing some Whit Walkrs this episode... Why? Well, that picture kinda gives it away.

• No beard can match the awesomeness of kenny's

TheCatWolf posted: »

Yes, and one of them has an amazing beard, just like kenny.

• Maybe he got lucky. Real lucky

still longer than Ethan's life

• Alt text

He is pretty handsome and seems kinda badass...

Btw. I'm a straight dude.

• Elaena's brother! I wonder if he's their father's heir?

He is pretty handsome and seems kinda badass... Btw. I'm a straight dude.

• Pretty much everyone in this game has nice hair wtf

• He is.

ranger563 posted: »

Elaena's brother! I wonder if he's their father's heir?

• The Glenmores have exceptional genetics.

• Elenna mentions him in the second episode:

"... my brother's name day feast..."

• Rodrik says it, actually. He tells Elaena: "Your brother's name day feast - we danced until the sun came out."

Elenna mentions him in the second episode: "... my brother's name day feast..."

• Not necessarily, unlikely even, because no father would put his firstborn son at the dangerous position as captain of the elite guard.

He is.

• George R R Martin seems to have a fetish for anything seven. Seven Kingdoms, faith of the Seven, Seven Kingsguard members,etc...

• Winds of Winter will be the sixth book, right? Seventh book be the fetish one?

George R R Martin seems to have a fetish for anything seven. Seven Kingdoms, faith of the Seven, Seven Kingsguard members,etc...

• Bobby B is more into making the eight ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

George R R Martin seems to have a fetish for anything seven. Seven Kingdoms, faith of the Seven, Seven Kingsguard members,etc...

• edited May 2015

You are right XD

(I'm not going to edit my reply)

JakeSt123 posted: »

Rodrik says it, actually. He tells Elaena: "Your brother's name day feast - we danced until the sun came out."

• Alt text

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Alt text

• Alt text

This guy's sword is floating!

• unknowingly stabbed in the forearm

• Got another bug, Talia's model before Erik's judgement is crucified

Alt text

• Lololololo

Got another bug, Talia's model before Erik's judgement is crucified

• lol I notice that every time I played/watched ep. 1. Very silly since it gets serious a few seconds later.

• So a friend of mine told me that Finn never showed up for the choice to let Finn come, so im guessing if you didnt bond with Finn in ep 3, you wont see him.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.