The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

What's your opinion on this?

• I am one of the people who believe that if you hit, no matter who you are, you deserve to be hit back.

Markd4547 posted: »

• But to be honest the free pass they got was very good theres alot of good films coming out in 2015 so in my opinion they got the key to the golden brick road to amazing film heaven which in my opinion is great

That was awesome of them but acceptable they should of added free meal of your chose to when you come back imo you went all the way out ther

• edited June 2015

I agree @blueneon this girl mentioned in this post committed assault so him punching her to the ground was self defense since she assaulted him so yeah i agree with ya

blueneon posted: »

I am one of the people who believe that if you hit, no matter who you are, you deserve to be hit back.

• Alt text

blueneon posted: »

http://imgur.com/FaKTz3p I can draw, Hudur.

• Hitting back as self defence is morally sound with me, so long as it does not exceed necessity.

Lehfeels posted: »

I agree @blueneon this girl mentioned in this post committed assault so him punching her to the ground was self defense since she assaulted him so yeah i agree with ya

• edited June 2015

Alt text

lol tbh what's not to like about this crazy bastard??

No problem I loved watching all the Batman and deadpool comic movies on this they are awesome and I knew you'd like deadpool

• edited June 2015

Yeah i get ya rammstein

Hitting back as self defence is morally sound with me, so long as it does not exceed necessity.

• Hooray double standards

• Nuice!!

@Saltlick123 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIa-p8k2308

• No, I just read your post again. They do count as "tips". That's why I edited my comment.

The last one though is a tip, so you're fine. awww You edited because you said something nice don't worry I seen it and thanks

• Question of the Day: When and how did you find out Santa wasn't real?

• Walked in on my mom wrapping Christmas presents when I was 8.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Question of the Day: When and how did you find out Santa wasn't real?

• I remember one of my friends from 2nd grade telling me about it. When I thought how could a big fat guy could deliver toys to all the children in the world in just one night, I stopped believing on him. I still pretended to believe on him until I became 11, because I didn't want my parents to tell me the "There's no money." excuse.

• I never believed, but my older brother did. I tried to convince him Santa wasn't real when I was in kindergarten and he was heartbroken. One of my uncles would always dress as Santa at family Christmas parties and my brother's face would beam when it was his turn to sit on his lap and tell "Santa" what he wanted. "He" even gave out little gifts from a sack for us. In a home video, when it was my turn, my mom tried to get me to go to him but I clung to her and snatched the gift instead :)

• Kind of always knew he wasn't real because Santa went Black to White to Asian a lot so kind of obvious so I killed many children's hopes and dreams in year 1

• I eavesdrop on my parents.

• I'm Jewish.

Is that a sufficient answer?

• I was 10 and I asked my Father as to his existence; I had been thinking of it for a while then.

• edited June 2015

Hey guys! I'm asking for you to pick which hand accessory would be suitable for Clementine.
    (I know A. doesn't have anything, unless you'd pick for her to have nothing.)
    Alt text

• c reminds me of dat sports wrap from sonic boom doe

Hey guys! I'm asking for you to pick which hand accessory would be suitable for Clementine. (I know A. doesn't have anything, unless you'd pick for her to have nothing.)

• When and how did you find out Santa wasn't real?

Alt text

In all seriousness, probably when I was 9 or 10.

• no you never hit girls man that's bad

• in Denmark it's common lore that he lives on Greenland, sadly most of Greenland is inhabitable, so ye.

• b looks cooler

Hey guys! I'm asking for you to pick which hand accessory would be suitable for Clementine. (I know A. doesn't have anything, unless you'd pick for her to have nothing.)

• Oh, hey Gus. :D

b looks cooler

• B looks badass :)

• SANTA ISN'T REAL?!?!?!?!

• It's just more proof that patriarchal society hurts everyone.

Men are expected to be chivalrous and women are expected to be submissive and that just ends up in so much unhappiness for all people.

• hey Megan :D

Oh, hey Gus.

• I'm putting this here too!

http://fallout.bethsoft.com/

Motherfucking FALLOUT omfg YES

• Yep. After I saw your comment in the E3 thread and saw your comment here I was like: totally Fallout 4 related.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I'm putting this here too! http://fallout.bethsoft.com/ Motherfucking FALLOUT omfg YES

• The people must know, InGen! And I must deliver this news to those who have not yet have it grace their eyes with its heavenly glow!

Yep. After I saw your comment in the E3 thread and saw your comment here I was like: totally Fallout 4 related.

• ^u^

hey Megan

• How do you know it's not a fake like last time?

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I'm putting this here too! http://fallout.bethsoft.com/ Motherfucking FALLOUT omfg YES

• When mommy told me.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.