Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• GUYS

Alt text

GUYS!

Alt text

GUUUUYYYYSSSS!!!!

Alt text

RHYSHA CONFIRMED!!!! OMG!!!! FFRIBHRHBIWUNDOPWODIDHSBHDIW!!!!11!!

• The only thing that would make it better is if there was some Metallica. Oh wait

Alt text

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Just think about it. Rhys, Sasha, and loader bot.

• Sasha lookin sexier den a mug. Loader bot's fabulous. Rhys is just... Rhys. :D

Sasha finally uses her goggles! plus those pink skulls on loader bot's arm

• Telltale visits the TFTBL often and we influenced them to write in Rhysha as 100% canon because they love the ship si much :')

Description of next episode After a dizzying escape from a very-near-almost-certain-death scenario (involving statuesque buttocks), Rh

• edited June 2015

Description of next episode

After a dizzying escape from a very-near-almost-certain-death scenario (involving statuesque buttocks), Rhys and Fiona find themselves looking for another piece of the puzzle that will lead them to the untold riches of Vault key ownership. Lost in the mysterious jungle of an Atlas terraforming facility, Fiona finds help from an unexpected mentor, Rhys continues to share brain-space with the disembodied mind of a dead dictator, and love is in the air.Pursued by the ruthless criminal 'Queenpin’ Vallory, and with very little help from Vaughn’s accountancy skills (or stellar abs), getting anywhere near the Vault will be entirely up to you.

Screenshot of next episode

Alt text

Rhysha Confirmed

• edited June 2015

getting anywhere near the Vault will be entirely up to you

Also interesting. Main focus is Rhysha at the moment :D

Description of next episode After a dizzying escape from a very-near-almost-certain-death scenario (involving statuesque buttocks), Rh

• hahahahahahahj! We DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHaH

RHYSHA!

Message to Rhyiona

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr4n9vPOzfU

GUYS GUYS! GUUUUYYYYSSSS!!!! RHYSHA CONFIRMED!!!! OMG!!!! FFRIBHRHBIWUNDOPWODIDHSBHDIW!!!!11!!

• Pink skulls ?

Tiny Tina did you fix loader bot ?

Sasha finally uses her goggles! plus those pink skulls on loader bot's arm

• Ahhh just came back form stalking Rhyiona forum....never felt better after seeing so much anxiousness! Our hardships and torment was totaly worht it XD!

• Good god they hate that screenshot! Meanwhile I'm pissing myself from happiness at it's existence!

Leluch123 posted: »

Ahhh just came back form stalking Rhyiona forum....never felt better after seeing so much anxiousness! Our hardships and torment was totaly worht it XD!

• Heh not only the screen shot but the Ep description too! The foundations of their church is crumbling!

Good god they hate that screenshot! Meanwhile I'm pissing myself from happiness at it's existence!

• You made my Day Sir ^^

Heh not only the screen shot but the Ep description too! The foundations of their church is crumbling!

• Cała przyjemność po mojej stronie.

SzymeG posted: »

You made my Day Sir ^^

• Nie pamiętałem że jesteś z polski ... Jestem idiotą ...

Cała przyjemność po mojej stronie.

• Okay, my internet connection was shitty right when the screens got released. You guys all wrote the most interesting points for me anyway, so here's just an obligatory Sasha gif.

Alt text

Rhysha confirmed

• Oj tam oj tam ważne że właśnie zdobyliśmy prowadzenie. Nasi rywale są teraz cudownie wystraszeni hahahaha. Dobry dzień.

Nie pamiętałem że jesteś z polski ... Jestem idiotą ...

• Marvelous Pipas I was wondering where you were. Feels good to be Rhysha today.

Pipas posted: »

Okay, my internet connection was shitty right when the screens got released. You guys all wrote the most interesting points for me anyway, so here's just an obligatory Sasha gif. Rhysha confirmed

• Agreed.

Your mother is a wise woman.

• We hit 50 likes today! Can this day get any better!?

All hail Rhysha!

Alt text

• Out of context, THIS sounds hilarious xD

Well the parts where Fiona shouted you fucked my sister were hilarious...

• Now all we need is some awesome song that will be a cheery on top of this day

Of course it can! We reached over 3000 comments today!

• Yeah, no worries, @Megami_Kizukanai. When it's done, it's done. Telltale had teached us patience. :P

Chill, it's fine we'll wait for it as long as we have too...after all we are the masters of waiting game

• check last 5 pages of so have fun XD

Lol, I'm going to check it. :P

• Of course it can! We reached over 3000 comments today!

We hit 50 likes today! Can this day get any better!? All hail Rhysha!

• You know, I gave the "love is in the air" quote second thought and I think Telltale is just trolling us and it'll be something like Gortys x Loader Bot. Still, Rhys and Sasha will apearently get separated, so that means more Rhysha moments. :3

• Lol, I'm going to check it. :P

Ahhh just came back form stalking Rhyiona forum....never felt better after seeing so much anxiousness! Our hardships and torment was totaly worht it XD!

• They may have strength in numbers but their numbers are mentally weak!

Heh not only the screen shot but the Ep description too! The foundations of their church is crumbling!

• You know how the saying goes the metal is willing but the spirit is weak.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

They may have strength in numbers but their numbers are mentally weak!

• Wyznawcy Rhyiony złożyli się ze strachu jak leżak nad Bałtykiem xD

Oj tam oj tam ważne że właśnie zdobyliśmy prowadzenie. Nasi rywale są teraz cudownie wystraszeni hahahaha. Dobry dzień.

• Oho? czyżby kolejny rodak wspierający Rhyshę? Witam w klubie.

Wyznawcy Rhyiony złożyli się ze strachu jak leżak nad Bałtykiem xD

• edited June 2015

Episode 3 hype is real! That's why I'm changing my avatar to Gortys core at east until the episode gets released. @GrumpyDof, if you could add Rhysha to it, I'd really appreciate it (probably red one).

Alt text

Btw Grumpy, I'm just working on that list. Sorry for the delay, but I had shitty internet connection the whole day. Now it got more stable, let's hope it'll last. :P

• Wow I was so suprised when your avatar changed....poor Loader Bro abandoned like that.

Episode 3 hype is real! That's why I'm changing my avatar to Gortys core at east until the episode gets released. @GrumpyDof, if you could a

• Don't worry, he'll be back. ;)

Wow I was so suprised when your avatar changed....poor Loader Bro abandoned like that.

• Gortys x Claptrap

You know, I gave the "love is in the air" quote second thought and I think Telltale is just trolling us and it'll be something like Gortys x Loader Bot. Still, Rhys and Sasha will apearently get separated, so that means more Rhysha moments.

• edited June 2015

Almost 40 k Views

This day is Awesome

Alt text

WE DID IT !

Now all we need is some awesome song that will be a cheery on top of this day

• KEEP VIEWING

Almost 40 k Views This day is Awesome WE DID IT !

• I am not just regular moron ...
    I NEVER gave like The Thread ...

Almost 40 k Views This day is Awesome WE DID IT !

• Wow. can this day get even better? First we finally get the release date for EP3, then the steam summer sale starts (btw: 50% on TFTB.... GO TELL YOUR FRIENDS) and a "Rhysha confirmed"-Screenshot.
    Its not christmas, is it?

• Congrats on the 50 likes, guys! And the almost 50 pages, might as well say it now.

Thank you all for the good times!

Alt text

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited June 2015

Guys....Over 50 likes, 50 pages,40k views, 3000 comments, new screenshots and a release date All in one go..... coincidence?
    Think not!

Rhysha confirmed!

We hit 50 likes today! Can this day get any better!? All hail Rhysha!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.