Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Hey, it's the reward for studying hard! Congrats!

Aye, a pass is a pass. I was supremely surprised that I received a pass on one of my worst subjects. I was absolutely certain that I would receive a fail on that one.

• Aye, in that way, I feel happy. I will try and do my absolute best on my last two exams in an attempt to make my combined grades looks prettier.

Cody_nara posted: »

Yeah, I agree with wolf: Hey, it would be worse if you had failed I think you should be happy...

• Thanks, man. I just have two last exams back and I will try and get good grades so I can raise my combined grades. :)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Hey, it's the reward for studying hard! Congrats!

• We'll be cheering for you, study hard. :D

Thanks, man. I just have two last exams back and I will try and get good grades so I can raise my combined grades.

• And when you'll be done with everything, episode 3 will be waiting for you!

Motivation

Aye, in that way, I feel happy. I will try and do my absolute best on my last two exams in an attempt to make my combined grades looks prettier.

• Coincidentally, episode 3 gets released on the day of my last exam. :)

And when you'll be done with everything, episode 3 will be waiting for you! Motivation

• Well, there you go: episode 3 is a reward for studying hard and passing the exams...

Coincidentally, episode 3 gets released on the day of my last exam.

• edited June 2015

Still wondering where Green's speech is...

• what if Green was kidnapped

oh no

Still wondering where Green's speech is...

• Alt text

what if Green was kidnapped oh no

• edited June 2015

Happy Birthday Rhyiona!!!!

Alt text

It's time to get sappy everyone, go get some tissues!! ;----;

First of all, THANK YOU!!

I still find it hilarious that I'm so attached to a shipping thread! But I can't help it, I'm having so much fun in here!! This thread just happens to be so entertaining!! People are so amazingly funny and caring... I feel special because I'm part of this family! ;----;

@ABigBadWolf Oh wolf, you are a hearth of this thread! You post so much amazing stuff and you are really funny and nice and hnnnghgn..
    Also, your fanfics are so good and I still don't understand how you can be so good at writing! ;D

@Buntingsir I think you are my "oldest" friend here and I always enjoy talking to you! Your art is really beautiful and your style is unique! <3

@XDJulieXD Heyyy Julie! :3 I'm so glad that there's another person here who loves animation as much as I do. And trust me you have skills to animate! :3 Also, you have a fun drawing style (pls take this as a compliment) and I really like your sense of humor! ;D

@Kimmy-klu Aaa kimmy don't be so shy about your art! It's really good! I know I'm shy about my art too but don't ever feel sorry for posting your art! I love it! You inspired me to draw young Rhys and Fiona! You have a really cute art style and your human Gortys is the cutest thing ever oh my god!!

@DaveTheArakin You are so nice to everyone and your fanfics are always a pleasure to read! Keep being awesome!

@Poogers555 Thanks for the sound clips, hilarious videos and "tis iz 2 fukin gud" :D

@Quiff Oooh hubbyyy! <3 <3 I don't know about you but I've had waaay too much fun with this little shipping joke! ;D So thanks for playing along! And for being a great person. And a Swede! :3

<3 <3

Edit: sorry for my broken English. I tried.

• It super adorable already, awesome idea :)

XDJulieXD posted: »

OK so I want to start something, an animation, still in process (and it's gonna take weeks if not months to make it), but here it's an anima

• edited June 2015

Aww ducky it's been a pleasure playing this game with you <333 (tho I take it very seriously :p)

And thank you for being such a nice and funny Finne and Nordic friend of mine :)

(I look forward to our vacation pictures <3)

nohuhhuh posted: »

Happy Birthday Rhyiona!!!! It's time to get sappy everyone, go get some tissues!! ;----; First of all, THANK YOU!! I still fi

• so beautiful speech.

Alt text

Happy Birthday Rhyiona!!!! It's time to get sappy everyone, go get some tissues!! ;----; First of all, THANK YOU!! I still fi

• Alt text

Quiff posted: »

Aww ducky it's been a pleasure playing this game with you <333 (tho I take it very seriously ) And thank you for being such a nice and funny Finne and Nordic friend of mine (I look forward to our vacation pictures )

• I feel so special, thank you so much, you're my friend too and I love to talk to you! <3 ;__;

Alt text

Also your Gortys is the best, because I think that she was one of the main reasons we fell in love with the in-game version! Thank you for your amazing art, and for being here with us. Let's hope we will have a lot more fun all together for a long time! :3

• One thing the Rhyshas seem to forget is that Sasha doesn't actually honour the pinkie promise, she takes the stun baton and uses it later.

Killah posted: »

the pinky promise thing was cute but doesn't mean anything Exactly.

• <3 I'm so glad that you like my drawing style <3

And trust me you have skills to animate! :3

Alt text Sriously, it means a lot <3

Also thank you for everything, amazing fanart, amazing humor, you're an amazing person. I love your cutesy artstyle and expecially the facial expressions (best of the best). Maybe, one day we'll do a collab of some sort <3

sniff Also Gortys says she wants some of that cake sniff

Alt text

• Thank you <3 <3

It super adorable already, awesome idea

• Gortys looking even more adorable on this special occasion ;)

• Thanks my dear friend! It really warms my heart for what you just said. Your lovely Gortys and other fanarts always makes me and everyone around you happy. :)

You are a very nice person and I love that you are among us. :)

• I thought I was ready for this but I was wrong! The feels!!!

Alt text

I don't even know why I love Gortys so much but I'm glad that I'm not the only one!

buntingsir posted: »

I feel so special, thank you so much, you're my friend too and I love to talk to you! ;__; Also your Gortys is the best, because I t

• I really tried to be less sappy...

I failed..

xfuriouss posted: »

so beautiful speech.

• Thank you so much, this made my day. ;_; Thank you for sharing your wonderful art with us and making our days better. You don't know, but they help so much when you're having a really bad day.

Also, CUTE GORTYS <3

• Maybe, one day we'll do a collab of some sort <3

I would love that! :3

Aw Gortys ate the cake already! (don't ask how) Luckily we have another!

Alt text

XDJulieXD posted: »

I'm so glad that you like my drawing style And trust me you have skills to animate! Sriously, it means a lot Also thank

• I know, I thought I could handle it... ;__;

Alt text

I thought I was ready for this but I was wrong! The feels!!! I don't even know why I love Gortys so much but I'm glad that I'm not the only one!

• Alt text

Maybe, one day we'll do a collab of some sort I would love that! Aw Gortys ate the cake already! (don't ask how) Luckily we have another!

• It finally happened...

It was inevitable (or however the fuck you spell it)...

Green was kidnapped by Rhysha supporters!!

what if Green was kidnapped oh no

• what? you're not sappy!

you're such a great person and i'm really jealous of that talent of yours... without you this thread wouldn't be the same :)

I really tried to be less sappy... I failed..

• Of course! It's Rhyiona's birthday after all! Everything needs to be 69% cuter <3

Gortys looking even more adorable on this special occasion

• GASP

GREEN WE'LL SAVE YOU

Crips posted: »

It finally happened... It was inevitable (or however the fuck you spell it)... Green was kidnapped by Rhysha supporters!!

• Alt text

cries

Thanks my dear friend! It really warms my heart for what you just said. Your lovely Gortys and other fanarts always makes me and everyone around you happy. You are a very nice person and I love that you are among us.

• they help so much when you're having a really bad day.

Same goes for you guys!

Heh I'm maybe busy but I have always time to draw cute Gortys! :3

Thank you so much, this made my day. ;_; Thank you for sharing your wonderful art with us and making our days better. You don't know, but they help so much when you're having a really bad day. Also, CUTE GORTYS

• Alt text

xfuriouss posted: »

what? you're not sappy! you're such a great person and i'm really jealous of that talent of yours... without you this thread wouldn't be the same

• edited June 2015

Guys don't worry I'm alive and wasn't kidnapped by Rhysha supporters (I'm pretty sure I would be the last one here to kidnapped by them :^]). I slept at like 3 AM last night so I over slept till now ( 12 PM). BUT DON'T WORRY, I've got a speech in the works, it'll be done by today I just have to figure out who our shipper of the month is ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o).

EDIT: I think it's gonna have to be a tie between 2 people, top difficulty decision making here :P

Also if you don't end up being picked, don't be sad. You're all Rhyiona shippers of the month to me <3. I'm just picking the few that standout a bit more

• Teach me too how to draw him,i'm doing fan arts too :d.

they help so much when you're having a really bad day. Same goes for you guys! Heh I'm maybe busy but I have always time to draw cute Gortys!

• Gortys has taken over everyone's life. :P

they help so much when you're having a really bad day. Same goes for you guys! Heh I'm maybe busy but I have always time to draw cute Gortys!

• Alt text

Green613 posted: »

Guys don't worry I'm alive and wasn't kidnapped by Rhysha supporters (I'm pretty sure I would be the last one here to kidnapped by them :^])

• I'm ready for round 2! I won't cry! Bring it on!

Green613 posted: »

Guys don't worry I'm alive and wasn't kidnapped by Rhysha supporters (I'm pretty sure I would be the last one here to kidnapped by them :^])

Sign in to comment in this discussion.