Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Hello there fellow shipper! ^_^

• You're part of the family, afterall. :)

Thanks for putting me in their Wolfie, it's an honor to even be here

• goodnight rhyionas and rhyshas :)

Alt text

• BEMBIANN IS A GIFT

Jaesong1 posted: »

Bembiann's rhyiona artpiece is coming along real nice

• So, how many times does he blame it on "failing cybernetics? :P Not that she buys it, but he insists.

Rouletta posted: »

They start recording it. Because reasons. Then they play it back and critique his performance. "10/10 on the leg thing, Roboboy. Don't know what was with that arm, though."

• Good afternoon from where I am.

Before you go to sleepy-sleeps, may you please share what time zone you are from?

As you can see from the Rhysha world map, I am native to North Carolina.

xfuriouss posted: »

goodnight rhyionas and rhyshas

• Soooo does this mean rhyiona over rhysha?. Just some unused dialouge from episode 2

• The world may never know...

But there's tons of unused audio which I wish they kept because it was filled with Rhyiona :(

Soooo does this mean rhyiona over rhysha?. Just some unused dialouge from episode 2

• i'm from poland, like leluch ;)

Good afternoon from where I am. Before you go to sleepy-sleeps, may you please share what time zone you are from? As you can see from the Rhysha world map, I am native to North Carolina.

• edited June 2015

You can't see me but I'm totally doing the happy dance (~3~)/

ABigBadWolf posted: »

You're part of the family, afterall.

• Yeah, unfortunately. They get really pissy at Rhyiona/Rhysha shippers and hate on Fiona. I know not all Rhack shippers are like that, but they are a few individuals who do these things :(((

Leluch123 posted: »

After reading All your comments...for real? I mean there is seriously such stuff going around there? I mean i saw a lot of Rhack there and Other weird stuff but Never read into it. And i guess i'm happy now....

• That's the spirit, buddy!

You can't see me but I'm totally doing the happy dance (~3~)/

• How is chu guys doing

Hello there fellow shipper! ^_^

• Good night, sweet Rhyiona dreams!

xfuriouss posted: »

goodnight rhyionas and rhyshas

• I love how "I'm so done with this" Jack is.

Soooo does this mean rhyiona over rhysha?. Just some unused dialouge from episode 2

• (Wipes away a tear)

Green613 posted: »

Alright here we go, another month another speech. 3 months of nonstop Rhyiona, couldn't even be more happier for this. Once again I have to

• No offense but he said "still out for the jury" :P

• Actual proof that Rhys doesnt want to tell Vaughn his true feelings about Fiona ;3

bigdogg0821 posted: »

No offense but he said "still out for the jury" :P

• The audio seems like Rhys wants a threesome 8)

Poogers555 posted: »

Actual proof that Rhys doesnt want to tell Vaughn his true feelings about Fiona ;3

• Most times. It's his go-to excuse that tumbles out, and everyone's eye rolling and shaking their heads.

But when Rhys gets creative, he says spiderants.

"Yeah, about that. I'm not exactly a wildlife expert here, but I'm pretty sure even the little ones are the size of small dogs."

"Not these. Nano-spiderants! Just swarmed in here and suddenly they're all over me and it's all holy crap and my life flashing before my eyes. What you saw? Was a man in his death throes. I mean, I'm lucky to even be alive. You should really be holding me and telling me how happy you are to see me in one piece. You know, before they come back. Before it's too late. These could be our last moments together."

"Are you naturally this weird, or do you practice at it?"

"Would both be pushing it? 'Cause I feel like we were having a moment here."

"You were having a moment. And your moment happened to include an air guitar performance for one."

"I see your resentment, Fiona, and I raise you one air guitar lesson, courtesy of yours truly."

"Pass. Better idea. How about you clean up whatever this walking disaster is and hurry up? We gotta get going."

"Wow, you and your reality. Pfft. Okay, okay. I guess."

"And next time? Quit putting my name in the lyrics. We can hear you through the walls, genius."

So, how many times does he blame it on "failing cybernetics? :P Not that she buys it, but he insists.

• Ryshiona? ._.

Killah posted: »

The audio seems like Rhys wants a threesome 8)

• Rou's writing is the best. :)

Most times. It's his go-to excuse that tumbles out, and everyone's eye rolling and shaking their heads. But when Rhys gets creative, he s

• Well, this absolutely made my day.

Sappy Rhys is the best Rhys. ;P

Most times. It's his go-to excuse that tumbles out, and everyone's eye rolling and shaking their heads. But when Rhys gets creative, he s

• Damn greedy ass Rhys, save one of them for Vaughn.

The audio seems like Rhys wants a threesome 8)

• Same, you can see that I don't tag it as Tftbl, or Rhys,Fiona. I just tag it as Rhyiona and all my anxiety filled thoughts. .--.

I even posted a Rhyiona picture and quickly deleted it, because I was so scared. I did post two though,the others I quickly deleted. (I hate tumblr, but Idk why I keep using it.)

I don't post Rhyiona on there at all I'm too scared to write one small fic and post it just incase I get hate for it I wish everyone could get along and respect each other, even if they don't like their choice in ships ((

• Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

Alt text

• Alt text

OMG asdasghdafjfahld

Haha blond Rhys xD

Credit to Kimmy-klu. I colored it with color pencils. That's all I have. Sorry for Rhys' hair having blonde because I can't find the right brown color. I'll improve his hair again next time.

• So, it looks like Ep 3 got leaked on Xbox. R.I.P.

• edited June 2015

I'm jealous as hell. :|

Now the wait is even more painful.

So, it looks like Ep 3 got leaked on Xbox. R.I.P.

• I'm a sucker for leaks.

However, given that the episode is coming real soon, and saying anything will probably result in trouble, lets all agree to say nothing to those unaware of the leaked info.

• Well apparently it seems he's the only one who managed to get it early, lets hope this doesnt become an Amid the Ruins.

I'm jealous as hell. Now the wait is even more painful.

• We have been celebrating our anniversary! It's pretty sappy around here. In a good way! :)

bigdogg0821 posted: »

How is chu guys doing

• I remember that. I watched all the videos.

I can't resist this kind of things.

Well apparently it seems he's the only one who managed to get it early, lets hope this doesnt become an Amid the Ruins.

• I actually hate huge spoilers like the Amid the Ruins one. Im glad what he posted did nothing but prove that he indeed had it

I remember that. I watched all the videos. I can't resist this kind of things.

• So...EP 3 is already released on Xbox?..WHY NOT PC FIRST!

• Well, it was a leak, and it seems that this guy is the only guy who seemed to get it somehow

So...EP 3 is already released on Xbox?..WHY NOT PC FIRST!

• Wait, who got the episode early?

I remember that. I watched all the videos. I can't resist this kind of things.

• Really? I actually opened the links in hopes that it was spoilery.

Two kinds of people. :P

I actually hate huge spoilers like the Amid the Ruins one. Im glad what he posted did nothing but prove that he indeed had it

• Agreed. Wisest Poultry I have ever met. I hope no one else got it and decides to use it for evil

I'm a sucker for leaks. However, given that the episode is coming real soon, and saying anything will probably result in trouble, lets all agree to say nothing to those unaware of the leaked info.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.