Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Which guy?..

Poogers555 posted: »

Well, it was a leak, and it seems that this guy is the only guy who seemed to get it somehow

• You know how people are with leaks...

If I see one leak about the episode content I swear I'm not coming back here until after the episode is released and I've played it.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Agreed. Wisest Poultry I have ever met. I hope no one else got it and decides to use it for evil

• Sweet.! We reached 60 likes! And we recently got over our 2 month anniversary.

We have been celebrating our anniversary! It's pretty sappy around here. In a good way!

• I... am unable.. to play it. D: My PS3 wont load past the title screen. :(

You know how people are with leaks... If I see one leak about the episode content I swear I'm not coming back here until after the episode is released and I've played it.

• edited June 2015

Do you guys know who leaked it?

I... am unable.. to play it. My PS3 wont load past the title screen.

• Here's to hoping you guys reach 69! ;)

Sweet.! We reached 60 likes! And we recently got over our 2 month anniversary.

• Alt text

XDJulieXD posted: »

wizards

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Can't remember the name of the guy, it was the only thread he made so unless he comments somewhere else it's like he never existed.

Do you guys know who leaked it?

• Guys, a reminder once again. Speaking of leaks is prohibited on this forum and can get you banned. Let's take our minds off that and forget about it.

• Alt text

Green613 posted: »

Guys, a reminder once again. Speaking of leaks is prohibited on this forum and can get you banned. Let's take our minds off that and forget about it.

• Oh, sorry. You guys just piqued my curiosity...

Guys, a reminder once again. Speaking of leaks is prohibited on this forum and can get you banned. Let's take our minds off that and forget about it.

• Ok ok.

• Took me 20 min to do more things Alt text

• I can understand what you mean, also I've seen you're art on tumblr it's really amazing.

I think the fandom really needs to cool it with the shipping, they should keep their ship hate to themselves and stay with their own ship if they dislike the others so much.

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Same, you can see that I don't tag it as Tftbl, or Rhys,Fiona. I just tag it as Rhyiona and all my anxiety filled thoughts. .--. I even p

• Gortys <3 cute as always

Took me 20 min to do more things

• Alt text Done ^^.

XDJulieXD posted: »

Gortys cute as always

• Can the PS and PC users not spoil anything when it comes out the first day plz? Cuz us xbox users still have to wait a day more :P

• They will use spoiler tag.

JCleto10 posted: »

Can the PS and PC users not spoil anything when it comes out the first day plz? Cuz us xbox users still have to wait a day more :P

• Gortys! Gortys! Gortys! Gortys! Really nice drawing <3

Done ^^.

• Wow I mean really to the point they say you're homofobe for not supporting that ship....fuck

Yeah, unfortunately. They get really pissy at Rhyiona/Rhysha shippers and hate on Fiona. I know not all Rhack shippers are like that, but they are a few individuals who do these things ((

• I have great sympathy for Xbox users.

Can the PS and PC users not spoil anything when it comes out the first day plz? Cuz us xbox users still have to wait a day more :P

• Telltale why you do dis?.....Alt text

• me too, i love spoilers :D

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I remember that. I watched all the videos. I can't resist this kind of things.

• edited June 2015
  • Alt text

Omg ;A; I love you so much.

Thank you, You're such a great person.

Thank you for your great fan arts here it's all amazing, especially your little Gortys. <3

Alt text

nohuhhuh posted: »

Happy Birthday Rhyiona!!!! It's time to get sappy everyone, go get some tissues!! ;----; First of all, THANK YOU!! I still fi

• So does that mean us Xbox users get it on the 24? :(

Telltale why you do dis?.....

• edited June 2015

Not really. Or, maybe, not so hard XD i just like this couple, they look cool together :P

Killah posted: »

Troy and Laura so does this BembiAnn ships rhyiona :O

• She's so cute. ;-;

Took me 20 min to do more things

• We'll spoiler tag. :)

• edited June 2015

Hey look on the bright side at lease we don't play on ios because they always get the short end of the stick.

So does that mean us Xbox users get it on the 24?

• True. True.

Hey look on the bright side at lease we don't play on ios because they always get the short end of the stick.

• Ohoooo,i like them too,i'm spoiled for all lis s1 from february and still playing lis.

xfuriouss posted: »

me too, i love spoilers

• Hahaha! XD

Added a few more musics. Never Gonna Give Rhyiona Up - A Rhyiona Fanmix

• edited June 2015

How can one thing possibly be this adorable?!

Done ^^.

• It's awesome how many polish people are here :) Rośniemy w siłę :D

xfuriouss posted: »

i'm from poland, like leluch

• I feel good today, I will write another story. :)

Anyone got some ideas?

• Fiona getting the babies out?

I feel good today, I will write another story. Anyone got some ideas?

• edited June 2015

Right now i think that the trailer won't come out,but maybe.

• GoldTooth posted: »

Right now i think that the trailer won't come out,but maybe.

• I'm a fucking dumbass facepalm

ABigBadWolf posted: »

What? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq2GbQbUeLc

Sign in to comment in this discussion.