Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I haven't even played the episode, only read a couple of the spoiler tags and already I feel..... defeated :(

• You might be a little disappointed but defeated? Naw, man.

R I S E

JCleto10 posted: »

I haven't even played the episode, only read a couple of the spoiler tags and already I feel..... defeated

• Hey guys.

Just wanted to say that it was kinda unfair of Telltale to give Rhysha so much screentime. I mean I liked it and all, but at the same time it made me sad that there'll be so many disappointed Rhyiona members. But don't lose hope yet. There's still 2 episodes left and I bet Telltale has something planned for you guys as well. ;) They can't possibly ignore so many people in this thread (with much larger fanbase, might I say).

Despite what happened, I hope we can still be friends. :)

(Btw, have you seen the adorable scene in the intro if Fiona doesn't give Rhys his shoe back? If not, I suggest you to watch it now. :P)

• I trusted Jack and...uhm...I got way less Rhyiona scenes.

Is this ship still savable even if I trusted Jack? Fiona seems so mad at me :'(

• Holy shit, 595 new comments, +10 new members.

And Rhyiona still lives, yuss!

Alt text

• Alt text

Pipas posted: »

Hey guys. Just wanted to say that it was kinda unfair of Telltale to give Rhysha so much screentime. I mean I liked it and all, but at th

• edited June 2015

That's really nice of you, Pipas, thank you. People are mildly disappointed but no one's giving up. <3 I can't believe Telltale actually believed we were going to fight over this. Get to know your fans better, guys. ;)

Hey guys. Just wanted to say that it was kinda unfair of Telltale to give Rhysha so much screentime. I mean I liked it and all, but at th

• So, did anyone see what the intro is if dont get your boot back in ep 2? Because I like how they did it in ep 3 <3

Also, it looks like Jack has a crush on Fiona

• Trusting Fiona is better for the ship because she can even thank you for trusting her in present time. I dunno about the Jack choice.

Crips posted: »

I trusted Jack and...uhm...I got way less Rhyiona scenes. Is this ship still savable even if I trusted Jack? Fiona seems so mad at me

• edited June 2015

"Hotness: 9/10"

Jack... if you're not saying 11/10, you're wrong. Just look at her.

Poogers555 posted: »

So, did anyone see what the intro is if dont get your boot back in ep 2? Because I like how they did it in ep 3 Also, it looks like Jack has a crush on Fiona

• this is literally me right now.

• Did we seriously talk that much? lmao welcome back

buntingsir posted: »

Holy shit, 595 new comments, +10 new members. And Rhyiona still lives, yuss!

• Yup, I like how they gave the boot back in ep 3. Trusting Fiona was Rhyiona-y. Im happy you guys got Rhysha, but it was, a little more than forced if we are honest here ;-;

• Wait, when was this Jack crush on Fiona come from? Where is that scene?

So, did anyone see what the intro is if dont get your boot back in ep 2? Because I like how they did it in ep 3 Also, it looks like Jack has a crush on Fiona

• Yes you did, and there's no way I'll ever gonna read it xD

Also thanks! <3

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Did we seriously talk that much? lmao welcome back

• I did and I got these 2 cute faces she gives :3

Alt text

Alt text

• If you trust Jack at the end of ep 2, he says he thinks Fiona is cute when she is excited. Also trusting Jack later, and scanning Fiona has a hotness 9/10 , and him not wanting Rhys to sleep with her because I guess, he does?

bloop posted: »

Wait, when was this Jack crush on Fiona come from? Where is that scene?

• thank you so much pipas, you really made my day better, there's still hope :')

Alt text

i'm glad we're friends :)

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

This warms my robot loving heart so very much. <3

nohuhhuh posted: »

100 likes!! WOOOO!!!! Here's something I just made... Time well spent.

• Did we really get 10 new members?

@ABigBadWolf Do you have their names by chance? :3

buntingsir posted: »

Holy shit, 595 new comments, +10 new members. And Rhyiona still lives, yuss!

• Getting caught up on this thread eh? ^-^

kenjisalk posted: »

This warms my robot loving heart so very much.

• Alt text

Green613 posted: »

I did and I got these 2 cute faces she gives

• rhys' face is brilliant :D

Alt text

I did and I got these 2 cute faces she gives

• Also dont forget.

TOUCHGOAL

• How did you even find this? ;D Oh god this post is so old..

kenjisalk posted: »

This warms my robot loving heart so very much.

• I loved when he is like throw your hat and it's so cute when she says "But I like my hat" hah

Yeah, trusting Fiona. It's way funnier.

• Wow, I'm a horrible shipper, although I tried really hard xD The closest thing to my goal was Jack (in control of Rhys) telling Fiona that she's a sweetie :|

Trusting Fiona is better for the ship because she can even thank you for trusting her in present time. I dunno about the Jack choice.

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

my eyes and ears are everywhere!

nohuhhuh posted: »

How did you even find this? ;D Oh god this post is so old..

• Touchgoal was amazing. Fiona a cute.

Ahhhh, I just made myself sad.

Alt text

Also dont forget. TOUCHGOAL

• edited June 2015

Nah, unlike Rhysha, at least Rhyiona isnt shoved down our throats

udc24 posted: »

Touchgoal was amazing. Fiona a cute. Ahhhh, I just made myself sad.

• Well, you can always replay on another save file. :)

Crips posted: »

Wow, I'm a horrible shipper, although I tried really hard xD The closest thing to my goal was Jack (in control of Rhys) telling Fiona that she's a sweetie

• We got three between yesterday and today but buntingsir's been gone for longer so maybe that's why. I don't have their names here right now because I'm on the tablet but I can send them to you in a couple of hours if you want.

Did we really get 10 new members? @ABigBadWolf Do you have their names by chance?

• edited June 2015

Oh I see, also it's fine you don't have to. I'll give myself a look through to find them all, thanks though ^-^

We got three between yesterday and today but buntingsir's been gone for longer so maybe that's why. I don't have their names here right now because I'm on the tablet but I can send them to you in a couple of hours if you want.

• What was the intro song for ep 3?! I spent ages looking at the credits just for this and then I... I forgot.

• "Shit, I dunno. I'm happy."

Also dont forget. TOUCHGOAL

• NEVER! FIONA IS FOR RHYS!

If you trust Jack at the end of ep 2, he says he thinks Fiona is cute when she is excited. Also trusting Jack later, and scanning Fiona has a hotness 9/10 , and him not wanting Rhys to sleep with her because I guess, he does?

• Hey guys, I'm exploding in excitement of Rhysha, but I've come to cheer you up too!

Have you noticed how, in the beginning, when Fiona went into the vent on her knees, the camera angle wouldn't show Rhys? Imagine the view that was opened right before his very eyes ;)

• Jack will take control of Rhys...

Alt text

Killah posted: »

NEVER! FIONA IS FOR RHYS!

• The Rapture – Pieces Of The People We Love

JumpyJoey posted: »

What was the intro song for ep 3?! I spent ages looking at the credits just for this and then I... I forgot.

• JumpyJoey posted: »

What was the intro song for ep 3?! I spent ages looking at the credits just for this and then I... I forgot.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.