Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I like how Fiona shows a more friendly attitude toward Rhys if he sides with Fiona and didn't partner up with Handsome Jack. She gives him smile and such. :)

I still love this ship way better, because it is subtle and not shoved down our throats. So don't be sad everyone. At least we can still enjoy the Rhyiona part that they gave us. :)

• Well, those weren't forced flirting so it of course felt more natural. Here you had to specifically try to be a jerk to her so you could avoid it.

MeatBicycle posted: »

for some reason when Rhyiona was forced it felt natural and optional, when Rhysha was optional it felt forced.

• Everyone is talking about ep 3 while I'm just sitting here waiting on xbox :|

• So, anyone else hyped to wait another 98 days for ep 4?

• edited June 2015

I got him arm and awesome suit for Fiona kinda blacky-goldy

They are looking totally cool now

MeatBicycle posted: »

who else let Fiona give Rhys the sexy black arm. an expensive gift. but fiona would have known it was worth it

• DONT JINX IT

Poogers555 posted: »

So, anyone else hyped to wait another 98 days for ep 4?

• Yeah well.

Also, what was so tailored this episode that Telltale kept talking about?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

DONT JINX IT

• edited June 2015

I feel all my life flies away with waiting episodes of TftB :'D

Telltale are so slowpokes about these series

So, anyone else hyped to wait another 98 days for ep 4?

• I've been wondering that myself. I guess the beggining and that's it, really. Nothing was really on Old Haven/Hollow Point level. :/

Yeah well. Also, what was so tailored this episode that Telltale kept talking about?

• Took them 98 days to force Rhysha

I've been wondering that myself. I guess the beggining and that's it, really. Nothing was really on Old Haven/Hollow Point level.

• WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT dipsgjsogsgjisdfokgnidfkgh WATCH THIS AND SKIP TO 1:07

Click here

RHYS CALLS FIONA SWEETIE AND BABY

OMFG

• That's HJ, pretty sure.

Green613 posted: »

WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT dipsgjsogsgjisdfokgnidfkgh WATCH THIS AND SKIP TO 1:07 Click here RHYS CALLS FIONA SWEETIE AND BABY OMFG

• Aren't you being little unfair? TT made a hell of a work and saying that you won't replay it because of something as trival as ships is slightly childish. The action, the fights it was the most awesome ep in that regard till now.

Here's what I think so hear me out I think that Rhysha was supposed to be the main ship in the beginning ( wait a second before flaming me) but due to the **sheer power of your thread **they actually re-wrote the episode( So it would have Rhyiona too) I think that in the end it might be detrimental who you chose but as you have seen Sasha and Rhys simply have more lines together in the past, nto to mention scenes due to narrative.

So I guess I have to congratulate you that you make an impact on TT.

Kruzii posted: »

so.. just finished ep3.. lots of love for Fiona(gurl finally gets the attention she deserves) and Gortys! but it REALLY bothered me that

• With no other options.

Tailored. :))))

Took them 98 days to force Rhysha

• Green613 posted: »

WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT dipsgjsogsgjisdfokgnidfkgh WATCH THIS AND SKIP TO 1:07 Click here RHYS CALLS FIONA SWEETIE AND BABY OMFG

• edited June 2015

NAH THAT AINT HJ RHYS DOESNT HAVE THE YELLOW EYE

EDIT: Nvm now that I watched through it actually and am calmed down.

It wasn't like Rhys didn't actually believe what he was saying though. ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

That's HJ, pretty sure.

• Even Handsome Jack is all aboard Rhyiona! :P

• Me too.

Pipas posted: »

RIP me.

• Yeah, he is, Jack takes over his body after he falls from the elevator if you chose to trust him in episode 2.

NAH THAT AINT HJ RHYS DOESNT HAVE THE YELLOW EYE EDIT: Nvm now that I watched through it actually and am calmed down. It wasn't like Rhys didn't actually believe what he was saying though. ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

• It's still useful for the future. :^)

NAH THAT AINT HJ RHYS DOESNT HAVE THE YELLOW EYE EDIT: Nvm now that I watched through it actually and am calmed down. It wasn't like Rhys didn't actually believe what he was saying though. ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

• [ in case anyone still care about that trailer we all longed for about 36 hours ago hahahaha

• chill dude. its my choice if I want to play it or not. and how can I make a impact on TT if I dont play this episode a second time?

Leluch123 posted: »

Aren't you being little unfair? TT made a hell of a work and saying that you won't replay it because of something as trival as ships is slig

• only 90s kids remember when we craved a trailer

JCleto10 posted: »

[ in case anyone still care about that trailer we all longed for about 36 hours ago hahahaha

• Does being born Nov 1999 count? lol

only 90s kids remember when we craved a trailer

• Yikes, Jack gonna get Rhys with all the ladies...

Until he gets beaten up

• Still 90s so yeah. :P

JCleto10 posted: »

Does being born Nov 1999 count? lol

• I didn't mean you as you personaly but as a Rhyiona thread as whole.

chill dude. its my choice if I want to play it or not. and how can I make a impact on TT if I dont play this episode a second time?

• Wait, how the hell does that even happen?

• edited June 2015

So... It's kinda summary of bunch of shit in my head after just finishing ep 3:

U know, I really liked humor in this ep. I almost died laughing watching stuff with paralized Vaughn.

Gortys is SOOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE. I fell in love with her from her first words.

Of course, there were unavoidable Rhysha moments, which I tried to skip with "NO NONONONO NONO"-face and choices. They felt awkward and cliché.

It was really pleasing to see Fiona's evolution to Vault Hunter. She was so sas and cool in this ep. I hope TT will do the same developing story to Rhys cause he deserves it (I really wanna know how he got his sexy yellow eye even if you didn't choose to trust Jack :^) ).

My Rhyiona shipping feelings grow much more thou. Now I wanna them be together even worse.

Be strong, buddies.

P.S. I feel two new ships growing in me - Jack/Fiona, Athena/Fiona. It's cray-cray, but IT'S FIONA AWESOMENESS' FAULT.

• This gives me hope.

• edited June 2015

Jack rated Fiona 9/10 cause Rhys is the 1 she needs.

• lol, my comments...

Them Youtube comments 2 strong ;-----; we u 2 youtube

• Ayyyyyyyyy good one!

Jack rated Fiona 9/10 cause Rhys is the 1 she needs.

• but they also can choose if they want to play it again or not :|

I didn't mean you as you personaly but as a Rhyiona thread as whole.

• thanks bruh :P or sis, probably

Suzy222 posted: »

Ayyyyyyyyy good one!

• Yeah but don't you think that calling it a torture was a bit too far? I mean I'm doing my 2nd play thought and If I don't specificly go for the Rhysha it does not get shoved in my face. Even the flower scence when you do nothing Sasha takes the flower herself.

but they also can choose if they want to play it again or not

• It kinda gets shoved in your face. I mean, I picked the flower, then hit [Keep it] , which equaled Rhys putting it on himself and showing off.

Yeah but don't you think that calling it a torture was a bit too far? I mean I'm doing my 2nd play thought and If I don't specificly go for

• Then do nothing, don't click on it and you will get Sasha picking it. Like I said everything is determined by how you play, you can have awesome Rhysha moments or not that's all to it.

It kinda gets shoved in your face. I mean, I picked the flower, then hit [Keep it] , which equaled Rhys putting it on himself and showing off.

• Yes, but picking a flower and hitting keep it should do what I chose. Keeping it. Not going, JK rhysha.

Then do nothing, don't click on it and you will get Sasha picking it. Like I said everything is determined by how you play, you can have awesome Rhysha moments or not that's all to it.

• Sis is right :) Although i figure the name makes it pretty obvious :P

thanks bruh :P or sis, probably

Sign in to comment in this discussion.