Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Tomorrow I gonna replay everything with the most ass-being Rhys with trusting to Jack in ep 2.

Really wanna see the dialogue from the video upside. ;__>

• edited June 2015

My only problem is this:

I like Sasha. As a character. She doesn't tell me anything shipping wise but I really like her as her own person.

Thing is, sure, you can avoid most of the shipping and whatever but... to do that a lot of the time you have to be rude or plain ignore her. I got backed into a corner and had to be hurtful to a character I like just to go around it. I just feel like there should have been some more neutral friendly options is all, I felt really bad.

But then again, maybe it doesn't matter since characters seem to forget you were shitting on them ten minutes ago. :P

• Yeah, it was the name that gave it away, haha. Had to make sure I was being polite though!

Suzy222 posted: »

Sis is right Although i figure the name makes it pretty obvious :P

• well.. a definition of torture says: " something that causes mental or physical suffering."
    And boy did I suffered(mentally) :|

there are 3 options in these parts: 1. be flirty 2. be an ass 3. stay silent and this is just reeeaaaalyyy frustrating, I want to be nice to her without being flirty or silent.

but no hard feelings, okay? you've got your opinion and I've got mine :)

Leluch123 posted: »

Yeah but don't you think that calling it a torture was a bit too far? I mean I'm doing my 2nd play thought and If I don't specificly go for

• you don't mind the spoilers?

JCleto10 posted: »

Everyone is talking about ep 3 while I'm just sitting here waiting on xbox

• Nope no hard feelings ;)

Kruzii posted: »

well.. a definition of torture says: " something that causes mental or physical suffering." And boy did I suffered(mentally) there are

• Also, now more than ever:

Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

My only problem is this: I like Sasha. As a character. She doesn't tell me anything shipping wise but I really like her as her own person

• edited June 2015

I feel bad for you guys, but it's still really funny. All of this. I'm dying.

But uh, I think that Telltale is gonna give you guys an option later. Sasha's a warm and flirty pandoran babe, but Fiona's pretty reserved and cold towards Rhys at the moment. Once it makes more sense, she might warm up to Rhys. But uh... It makes almost no sense for it to happen right now. Fiona x Rhys would have been painfully forced at this point in the story.

And as a bonus, I'm not Mr. Fiona-hating grump anymore. She was great this episode.

So yeah. Be patient. You'll almost definitely get your moment to shine. Soon.

• but it's still really funny. All of this. I'm dying.

Alt text

Piggs posted: »

I feel bad for you guys, but it's still really funny. All of this. I'm dying. But uh, I think that Telltale is gonna give you guys an opt

• So guys...keep the flower or don't interact with the flower at all?

• Fiona didnt seem to mind when Jack makes Rhys call her sweetie

Alt text

• man im trying to be nice wtf

Green613 posted: »

but it's still really funny. All of this. I'm dying.

• THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T WORD EVERYTHING COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY PERFECTLY

AND "wtf" REALLY?!?!?!? JESUS PIGGS CALM THE FUCK DOWN

man im trying to be nice wtf

• my theory is that athena IS the stranger. especially when ''the stranger'' asked about what happened in the ''doom'' ... if the stranger is athena then she would know who is lying. because she WAS there. maybe she wanted to get something from fiona? or maybe everything that happens with fiona is all made up by her. maybe again, if the stranger is athena then she would know what fiona ''wanted'' to happen but it didnt. mainly the conversation. idk.. just a feeling i got, because fiona said that the stranger know them. and he/she dont plan on killing them because if she/he wanted then he wouldn't hear all those stories from them.... just a theory xD

DeityD posted: »

but aren't they hinting at it? Kind of. I think it's on the verge, but it's subtle (and I like it this way). She really admires her

• and now my friends, I embark on the great, unused audio quest!

• i don't normally ship things--i prefer to call it noticing and sometimes obsessing over a love that is bound to eventually happen-but i've been shipping rhyiona since the first episode and i finally got an account (bc i'm starting to earn money to actually buy the games instead of watching other people play them, i know i'm lame) so i can finally join in on this beautiful thread!!

ok obv i'm not posting without an ulterior motive--does anyone have a screenshot/clip of when rhys scans fiona with his echo eye?

• i know... but i really liked them together. they both are cool! plus athena have an annoying girlfriend which is springs. SORRRY I KNOW... but i really didnt like her in TPS and found her character boring and not memorable... i think Fiona has more in her than springs. i didnt like the first hours of TPS because janey is not my cup of tea xD i know people like her, but she kinda didnt click with me. she's nice and all, but not for me in a BL world... iguess?

I really think it's more like Fiona admires Athena.

• There you go!

Alt text

ricey posted: »

i don't normally ship things--i prefer to call it noticing and sometimes obsessing over a love that is bound to eventually happen-but i've b

• i have a dad in the marines prepare urself for a knock at ur door my frend

u have made a fatal error in talking smack to me mister

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T WORD EVERYTHING COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY PERFECTLY AND "wtf" REALLY?!?!?!? JESUS PIGGS CALM THE FUCK DOWN

• my uncle works at nintendo

ur fuckt now

i have a dad in the marines prepare urself for a knock at ur door my frend u have made a fatal error in talking smack to me mister

• shit

do not cancel mother 4 i am sry

my uncle works at nintendo ur fuckt now

• Piggs praising Fiona... doomsday is close. :^)

Seriously, though, appreciated. I guess it makes sense, people are just disappointed (guilty but not that much) but the game isn't over yet.

I feel bad for you guys, but it's still really funny. All of this. I'm dying. But uh, I think that Telltale is gonna give you guys an opt

• Of course you can join, we would love to have you with us!

i don't normally ship things--i prefer to call it noticing and sometimes obsessing over a love that is bound to eventually happen-but i've b

• The hero we needed

Poogers555 posted: »

and now my friends, I embark on the great, unused audio quest!

• Don't interact.Thats what I did XD I feel a little bad for Sasha though.. I said the most ridiculous things everytime when I was with Sasha. Sorry Sash!

udc24 posted: »

So guys...keep the flower or don't interact with the flower at all?

• Not interacting is probably better. What is Rhys even gonna do with a flower if he keeps it? It's gonna wilt and die.

So guys...keep the flower or don't interact with the flower at all?

• I was gonna say "give it to Fiona," but that's probably unrealistic. Not to mention not really her style.

Not interacting is probably better. What is Rhys even gonna do with a flower if he keeps it? It's gonna wilt and die.

• Yeah, I'd prefer something else, I don't think it suits her.

I was gonna say "give it to Fiona," but that's probably unrealistic. Not to mention not really her style.

• We will pray for your success.

Alt text

and now my friends, I embark on the great, unused audio quest!

• why would it be weird?

Miklaus posted: »

There you go!

• halloo :)

• na not really, I also was in search for how to avoid all of the rhysha stuff too :P

you don't mind the spoilers?

• edited June 2015

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

@Green613

We've reached 101 members. B) I've just added Jaesong (should have added a while back but I kept forgetting), Suzy, Vernaya and ricey.

Also, I really need to work on the extra pics fast, I can't fit more people dayum

EDIT: Make that 102. :)

• I would say be rude or be quiet is the best way. :P

JCleto10 posted: »

na not really, I also was in search for how to avoid all of the rhysha stuff too :P

• 9/10... still salty.

What's stopping her from getting the 10, Jack? >:(

Miklaus posted: »

There you go!

• and almost 130 likes, wow. B)

• Lol, I guess I don't have a problem with being apart of it. I like both ships for this game but if I had to choose, without a doubt I'd put Rhysiona over Rhysha. So I'd be honored to be on this ship

• In you are, my friend. I just wanted your permission. We're honoured to have you, too.

Lol, I guess I don't have a problem with being apart of it. I like both ships for this game but if I had to choose, without a doubt I'd put Rhysiona over Rhysha. So I'd be honored to be on this ship

• That feel when you noticed when Rhys didnt come to spider man kiss Fiona when she was upside down

Alt text

• another icon change

why poogs

why

That feel when you noticed when Rhys didnt come to spider man kiss Fiona when she was upside down

Sign in to comment in this discussion.