Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• She's definitely feeling the scan coming l,aoo

Kimmy-klu posted: »

This was another face she made.

• Everyone is different, I guess.
    I personally was looking forward to some Sasha/Rhys alone time, and Telltale totally delivered that. My other wish was some more Vaughn action, but we got a whole bunch of other stuff in return for that, so I think the episode is still amazing. ^-^

It is just my opinion. I only said that the Rhysha moment hinder Rhys' story and his development in THAT part. I really love the first and e

• when you wake up and you realize that you have to wait 3 months for next episode:

Alt text

• We might get it earlier... have faith. ;-;

xfuriouss posted: »

when you wake up and you realize that you have to wait 3 months for next episode:

• thats my favorite moment from the intro :D

• We didn't even notice we're over 20k comments now.

NICE

• We are still going strong. :)

And you got a lot of material to do stuff. Now that I think about it, how about someone edit the jungle scene. Instead of Sasha, how about Fiona instead? [Wink] [Wink]

ABigBadWolf posted: »

We didn't even notice we're over 20k comments now. NICE

• I'd rather make original content, Dave. Don't like stealing from other ships. <3

But yes, we're going strong. Over 100 members and I haven't updated the pictures yet!

We are still going strong. And you got a lot of material to do stuff. Now that I think about it, how about someone edit the jungle scene. Instead of Sasha, how about Fiona instead? [Wink] [Wink]

• I forgot to ask... what is Dumpy like? I didn't get him/her/it. ;-;

• Strange voice aside, I thought he is cute.

I forgot to ask... what is Dumpy like? I didn't get him/her/it. ;-;

• Aw Heeeeelll naw. XD

• What's his voice like?

Strange voice aside, I thought he is cute.

• He sounds like a typical robot, he can't speak and his voice is squeaky.

What's his voice like?

• I thought about it and we all know that Rhys calls Fiona a sweetie, even if that's Jack in control, but she doesn't know about it! ...Yet. So maybe there's still a chance :D

• Alt text

Aw Heeeeelll naw. XD

• Damn, I really wanna look him up now, he sounds cute.

Not Gortys cute... but cute.

Crips posted: »

He sounds like a typical robot, he can't speak and his voice is squeaky.

• Yup :p she doesn't seem to mind

I thought about it and we all know that Rhys calls Fiona a sweetie, even if that's Jack in control, but she doesn't know about it! ...Yet. So maybe there's still a chance

• Alt text

I thought about it and we all know that Rhys calls Fiona a sweetie, even if that's Jack in control, but she doesn't know about it! ...Yet. So maybe there's still a chance

• It's been one day and I already miss Gortys.

Come back you massive pile of adorableness. <3

• Tfw you realize you have to wait for the next episode [Reuploaded]
    Alt text

• I know right...But maybe it won't take that long :D

Tfw you realize you have to wait for the next episode [Reuploaded]

• What are you thinking of... Nice quiet evening.
    Alt text

• The first thing that came to mind was that she was contemplating eating him.

There's a fire, the prey is sleeping soundly... watch out, Rhys.

Vernaya posted: »

What are you thinking of... Nice quiet evening.

• I'm still drawing her hopefully I can post it today. I need to draw Dumpy too at some point :>

It's been one day and I already miss Gortys. Come back you massive pile of adorableness.

• I don't know Dumpy well enough. ;_; Is he a part of the family now too?

nohuhhuh posted: »

I'm still drawing her hopefully I can post it today. I need to draw Dumpy too at some point :>

• Rhyiona is the GREATEST ship of all time !!!

• He is a cute robot too :> So yeah.

I don't know Dumpy well enough. ;_; Is he a part of the family now too?

• Nice. <3

Now we just need Loader Bot to find love. Where them other robots at?!

nohuhhuh posted: »

He is a cute robot too :> So yeah.

• if you havent noticed , athena IS pretty awkward lol ... yet again, she's one of the FEW vault hunters that are SANE enough to not shoot rhys and fiona. plus if that was lilith she would've popped their head off or something LOL. my only guessing is how the stranger acted this episode. and rhys/fiona hinted that they may know the stranger.. because it is clear as day that he is NOT going to kill them..

PLUS the gun that he has is a LEGENDARY! NO common bandit would have that weapon. personally i have that same one in TPS playing as athena. also we can see this weapon in BL2. so the only confirmation we have is that the stranger may know both of them and he wont kill them. AND 95% i'd say he's a vaulthunter.

DeityD posted: »

Idk, the Stranger seems a little odd to be Athena. Of course he could be playing dumb but he's acting a little too weird. All the shooting in the air, and how he backed away with this Gortys' upgrade... But damn I want to see her again in Tales.

• I personally thought it was pretty nice and peaceful. :)

Vernaya posted: »

What are you thinking of... Nice quiet evening.

• oh I get it now ^^ thnx :3

The present times when they're kidnapped are happening after BL2 but the whole story of 'em getting into a Vault happens right before TPS

• I can't wait to enjoy episode 4 for Christmas. :)))

• edited June 2015

6 months of waiting! I can't wait!!! :D

I can't wait to enjoy episode 4 for Christmas. ))

• edited June 2015

I APPROVE!!! i would play the shxt of BL3 if she's in it!!! i think i would pick her also as my 1st :)

this is me when it happens. i'll embrace it!

Alt text

Alt text

Pipas posted: »

#FionaForTheVaultHunterInBL3

• It's going to be so fun. :) We'll start getting "soon"s around October, I'm sure!

6 months of waiting! I can't wait!!!

• Alt text

Cyanistic posted: »

NOPE!~ I totally dig Sasha over Fiona as a love interest for Rhys :U

• Aye, we will bake cookies and cakes while we wait. :)

It's going to be so fun. We'll start getting "soon"s around October, I'm sure!

• The North remembers.

Iron from Ice.

• I'm expecting lots of "Soon lacks data" jokes at that time.

It's going to be so fun. We'll start getting "soon"s around October, I'm sure!

• ok ok all those moments aside, has anyone noticed that when you talk to Jack, and he points out to something asking "What the hell is that?" he's actually talking about the "[?]He will remember that." thing. It hit me in my second playthrough. Best 4th wall breaker H Jack XD

Alt text My reaction exactly

Sign in to comment in this discussion.