Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited June 2015

Ok just Finished Episode 3 and it was Great!(Heres my choices if your interested) Although Despite my choices I still hope Rhyiona gets its time too!!Don't Lose hope you Awesome people! Still 2 more Episodes To Go Hopefully they come out (Gulp)"Soon"(Shivers)....Alt text

• Honestly, I'm surprised nobody had pointed out this one yet.

It was just a dead giveaway for me.

I'm guessing for it to actually be a thing to flourish in Episode 4 and 5 you have to:

A: Not trust Handsome Jack at the end of episode 2.

B: Not hit on Sasha in Episode 3.

Alt text

1. August to blame
    2. let Athena kill Cassius
    3. Refused to let Vallory help you up
    4. made an Alliance with Jack
    5. refused giving Sasha the flower c:
    6. refused to let go of sasha
  • Fiona is ready for it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

bocajbee posted: »

Honestly, I'm surprised nobody had pointed out this one yet. It was just a dead giveaway for me. I'm guessing for it to actually be a

• edited June 2015

I was seriously contemplating for a good portion of the episode whether Gortys was a little boy with a high pitched voice or a girl.XD

ABigBadWolf posted: »

wake up people

• edited June 2015

So, after just completing the episode, and even though you guys have probably heard this a million times, I need to RANT.

Why is this episode so spoon fed, choked on, forced down my throat. I try so hard not to flirt with Sasha, but Rhys keeps doing it anyway! I want to be rude and nasty, but the rudest thing I can say is 'Jungly' instead of romantic. Jungly! And then, and then the whole mother******* flower scene. I mean I tried to stay away from it, I refused to even pick it up, so Sasha did instead. Then I was all okay so the game recognizes that I don't ship them, good. But ohhh no! The game has Rhys staring doe eyed as Sasha puts the flower in her hair! Look away Rhys! The power of Rhyiona compels you! And then the whole scene where your wandering around the forest telling you to follow Sasha! Like your god damn Bambi chasing after God damned Felice in god damned cloud world! I had no choice as to watch as my heart was ripped to pieces, and I was given no choice to stop it.

AND IT SUCKED.

Only thing keeping me barely calm right now is Gortys, Rhyiona ice cream, and the thought about how episode one was Rhysha, episode 2 was Rhyiona, episode 3 was Rhysha, and so hoping that episode four will be Rhyiona, and that 5 you can actually decide. Okay, thanks for listening friends, GOODNIGHT. >:(

• edited June 2015

So at the choice of giving the flower to Sasha or keeping it, did anyone else think that keeping it meant to hold onto it and then you would be able to give it to Fiona? Instead, Rhys looks like a total dick.

• Really?

From my point of view when you make Rhys not pick the flower (forcing Sasha to pick it) the scene played out more or less as a more friend-bonding like moment then some kind of forced romance.

But maybe I was just looking at it wrong?

• I have save file with not telling Vaugh about Jack, trusting Jack and making alliance with him, but i did not have that scene. When do you think these scene will happen? When Rhys is knocked out by Sasha?

Poogers555 posted: »

Sudden thought, what if that Fiona kissing Rhys happens if you didnt tell Vaughn about Handsome Jack, and you trusted Jack at the end of ep 2?

• I think I just got shrekd...

shreksluvshrekslaif

nohuhhuh posted: »

That day when I realized that layers exist!!! It made drawing so much easier!

• edited June 2015

Wtf! as if I want to be noticed by the telltale staff..

Alt text

Welll, IM SOOOOO SORRY BECAUSE LEAVING MY FANART HERE MAKES ME ANXIOUS and it just suddenly haunted me,
    I didnt make this post because I wanted attention from TT. -_-

RedHounds posted: »

Kimmy-klu: I hope senpai Tell Tale staff notice me. Tell Tale Staff: Fails to notice member 'Kimmy-klu'. Kimmy-klu:

• I thought I could keep it for Fiona, but after Rhys put the flower in his left chest pocket and the awkward scene happened, it would just disappear suddenly, which is creepy and means we apparently have no choice :(

• Yeah, I thought that too.

• Alt text

papai46 posted: »

So many rysha moments and the only Rhyona one deleted, guys admit ya'll lost.

• edited June 2015

Quite honestly, Sasha comes off as a teenager to me. She looks significantly younger than Fiona.

I find Fiona a million times better looking. Opinions.

• I actually wanted to do a comic with Gortys drawing something a long time ago XD it's still somewhere... on a paper... somewhere...

Your writing is as awesome as always Wolfy, keep up the good work ^^

"Rhys... what are you doing?" He almost drops the pencils in his hands when she talks and she feels a mild sense of satisfaction. Heels c

• hoped for it, was dissapointed.

• Yep! I picked it for Fiona. But then the game acted like he was being rude by not giving it to Sasha... what would be so rude about Rhys wanting to brighten up his outfit with a pretty flower? ;-;

He looked adorable with that flower in his pocket!

• Alt text

Alt text

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Wtf! as if I want to be noticed by the telltale staff.. Welll, IM SOOOOO SORRY BECAUSE LEAVING MY FANART HERE MAKES ME ANXIOUS and it just suddenly haunted me, I didnt make this post because I wanted attention from TT. -_-

• No. And I have those choices :'(

Sudden thought, what if that Fiona kissing Rhys happens if you didnt tell Vaughn about Handsome Jack, and you trusted Jack at the end of ep 2?

• Yeah. Me.

I'm so desperate because I trusted HJ and now I have Little chances :'(

• Well... Sasha beat him if U trusted Jack and Rhys(Jack) tell others scientist's name.

Janek95 posted: »

I have save file with not telling Vaugh about Jack, trusting Jack and making alliance with him, but i did not have that scene. When do you think these scene will happen? When Rhys is knocked out by Sasha?

• You should really write down your stories, make a book, these stuff are fantastic!

"Rhys... what are you doing?" He almost drops the pencils in his hands when she talks and she feels a mild sense of satisfaction. Heels c

• Hmm, if Tellltale Staff was stalking our thread, then maybe it means something! #RhyionaConfirmedForEp4?

• There were some unused lines in some TTG episodes and some of them were used later on.

lek dis if u cri erytim fer unusd rhyiona kis

• Daamn, so adorable! I still love your Gortys so much! ;____;

(How could I miss this? There're so many people now = so many comments, so when I leave you guys like teleport... 4+ pages and I have no idea where to start reading ;_;)

nohuhhuh posted: »

My new Gortys design: This was hard to draw. I'm so used to draw her the old way!! ;A; (I know I didn't change her design too much but that's only because I still have a soft spot for the old design, forgive me pls)

• Thanks for the welcome buddy, and what a gloriously lively thread it is!

Hello, there, friend. Welcome to the thread.

• Wait, wha... what? You're from Ural?! Me too, high-five! (Я из Екатеринбурга, совсем близко :D)

Vernaya posted: »

Yeah, to be honest i'm really glad too. All my friends ships Rhysha ;( And russian community from unofficial ttg forum too, i think)) Well... I'm severe Ural's girl. Snezhinsk city, if it uhm... could say u something xD And where are you from?))

• I recently started learning Russian and you guys are nice tests xD

buntingsir posted: »

Wait, wha... what? You're from Ural?! Me too, high-five! (Я из Екатеринбурга, совсем близко )

• Haha, that's awesome :D

Do you find it hard? I've always been wondering, how people from other countries learn it.

Crips posted: »

I recently started learning Russian and you guys are nice tests xD

• I am from Poland and the languages are similiar so I don't find it TOO hard ;) We have a saying in Poland "Cold like on Ural" xD

Haha, that's awesome Do you find it hard? I've always been wondering, how people from other countries learn it.

• Preparing for a Russian invasion ?

I recently started learning Russian and you guys are nice tests xD

• edited June 2015

Oh, I see :)

xD It's not like here's THAT cold. Or well, maybe I'm just really used to it, haha. But it's true that here's a lot of snow, like 9 + months most of the time.

Edit: wait, scratch that. It's 6 or 7 months most of the time, lol.

I am from Poland and the languages are similiar so I don't find it TOO hard We have a saying in Poland "Cold like on Ural" xD

• Haha, gotta be prepared, amirite :D But I always wanted to know Russian xD

Kurusu posted: »

Preparing for a Russian invasion ?

• Wow. Kudos to you, I despise snow :D

Oh, I see xD It's not like here's THAT cold. Or well, maybe I'm just really used to it, haha. But it's true that here's a lot of snow, like 9 + months most of the time. Edit: wait, scratch that. It's 6 or 7 months most of the time, lol.

• edited June 2015
  • Hehe, thanks ;D

Although by the time spring comes I'm always fed up by it too.

Wow. Kudos to you, I despise snow

• edited June 2015

I loved seeing the little family at the start of the episode, and the montage with them together. I think Fiona, Rhys, LB and Gortys are on the roof together in one of the scenes. <3 Gortys is so cute, absolutely perfect. Especially with Loader Bot. And since Athena and Fiona are now BFFs, she can be Auntie Athena! :D

The Rhysha scenes were cute in an "oh god, why does every dialogue option lead to Rhysha?!" kind of way. >.> Like when Sasha's admiring the flowers, and Rhys can say it's... romantic / beautiful / jungley. I picked beautiful, because the jungle is beautiful. But when he says it he gets all flustered and Bambi-eyed. >.< Or picking the flower for himself... Every choice is a trap! :o

So... episode 4 is time for Rhyiona to shine, right? Riiiight? Just 1000 more months to wait. ;-; But it will prevail! Rhyiona is the slow-burning love. They don't even realise it's building up until that magical moment where Telltale uses kissing clips :D and they are declared an official family with LB and Gortys, with Sasha's blessing. I'm not giving up, Telltale! Fite me. :I

• Before I forgot, @nohuhhuh, @XDJulieXD your project won't die with me (hooray!), because I passed all of my exams and now I'm finally going to work on my contribution. Again really sorry for the delay guys.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.