Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about Tales From The Borderlands

Comments

• I said ''yet'', as in, she doesn't know in the past story about that yet

Well she knows in the present.

• edited June 2015

Ehhhh, Nakayama was still alive post-OHGODMYULTIMATECRUSHISDEADWAAAAAH, so he could have uploaded some memories before Jack died.

Also, how would AI Jack know where he was shot by the Vault Hunters if he didn't know that he was dead?

I'm talking about AI Jack XD

• If you want to know how I know all this, go here:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=214863853

Useful, huh?

For the names, go here:

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Borderlands_2_Weapons

As far as I'm concerned I already knew... ;)

LawmanZero posted: »

The Conference Call is the best Hyperion shotgun in the game, believe me. And beloved as a primary by many, many, players, because it is a l

• Crips posted: »

I said ''yet'', as in, she doesn't know in the past story about that yet

• edited June 2015

BE ALWAYS PREPARED FOR FURIOUS CHECKING WHILE YOU'RE BUSY ASSEMBLING YOUR GUNS ON BORDERTOOL 2 OR COMPARING LOOT.

I literally spent 1 hour debating which corrosive shotgun to use as Zero once, as I was about to face teh Bunker.

Shoogli posted: »

If you want to know how I know all this, go here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=214863853 Useful, huh

• Sorry, but with Zer0 I choose the cheesy way for Bnkr : I Pimpernel his eyes =D !

BE ALWAYS PREPARED FOR FURIOUS CHECKING WHILE YOU'RE BUSY ASSEMBLING YOUR GUNS ON BORDERTOOL 2 OR COMPARING LOOT. I literally spent 1 hour debating which corrosive shotgun to use as Zero once, as I was about to face teh Bunker.

• The whole statue thing is a reference to both Bioshock and Raiders Of The Lost Ark.

The statue is actually a reference to Greek Mythology and specifically Atlas (hence where the company gets its name) who was the Titan of astronomy and navigation (and is typically depicted in statue form holding a celestial sphere/globe).

Bioshock's statue is also a reference to the mythology.

IT'S GUN IDENTIFYING TIME: * Fiona gets hold of a white-rarity Jakobs Scarab assault rifle in the beginning. However, it does NOT fire

• Yes Atlas holds the world up as punishment for siding with the Titans, hence forth we get the world atlas to describe a map book.

Also, navigation and astronomy = the Vault of the Traveler teleports throughout the universe. Coincidence? I think not.

The whole statue thing is a reference to both Bioshock and Raiders Of The Lost Ark. The statue is actually a reference to Greek Myth

• I pulled off that "One shot B0re" glitch thing.

It was funny.

Shoogli posted: »

Sorry, but with Zer0 I choose the cheesy way for Bnkr : I Pimpernel his eyes =D !

• edited June 2015

Yes, he does.

Well, in Bioshock, it's not a statue at all, but rather, it's a Brooklyn mob boss who somehow became a literal human statue that wants to murder you for the second time today.

Pictured below: Some smug douchebag who thinks he can defeat you with lava and boxing.

Alt text

And that, kids, is why you don't inject yourself full of genetic drugs that give you telekinesis or fire powers, because your skin will harden and turn into bronze, and you will lose the ability to pee.

Hopefully the statue also had its privates withered off too.

The whole statue thing is a reference to both Bioshock and Raiders Of The Lost Ark. The statue is actually a reference to Greek Myth

• If as Fiona you saved your bullet in episode 1 and didn't shoot August or Felix, in episode 3 it becomes your lucky bullet.

Alt text

• Roshambo where have I heard that before.

https://youtu.be/WcVI64IbkIs

FetchWalker posted: »

If as Fiona you saved your bullet in episode 1 and didn't shoot August or Felix, in episode 3 it becomes your lucky bullet.

• Gortys is the sweetest thing ever......

Loader Bot used to be a hat-rack back in Hyperion. Gortys looks at the positives of that.

• edited June 2015

In episode 2 if you choose the dialogue option - Another crappy Pandoran town!

Alt text Alt text

Alt text Alt text

But if you told Sasha in episode 1 about his business cards:

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Well, we knew Jack was a hypocrite ever since he went 'hahaha what happened to your face those scars are hideous are you even a female?!?' at Helena Pierce.. ;)

So, Jack is apparently the biggest freakin' hypocrite in the history of the world: :in Vasquez voice: WHO'S THE WALLET HEAD NOW?! WHO'S THE WALLET HEAD NOOOOOOOOOW?!!!

• When Cassius goes to talk about the facility, not walking after him will have him talk about his dead cat and Rhys making a bad cat joke

• I think it's safe to assume that every insult that spurts out of his mouth comes from a place of mass insecurity - the ones he's most ardent about are probably the ones that are the most applicable to him.

Such. A. Dick.

Well, we knew Jack was a hypocrite ever since he went 'hahaha what happened to your face those scars are hideous are you even a female?!?' at Helena Pierce..

• probably ruined the chance of Rhysha in those people's play through

I didn't think I could love Jack more, but he is a true hero!

Still though, he slapped Sasha on the ass, probably ruined the chance of Rhysha in those people's play through, I weep for them.

• Bruh that's low.

probably ruined the chance of Rhysha in those people's play through I didn't think I could love Jack more, but he is a true hero!

• edited June 2015

I only meant he saved me, man - you know, as one of 'those people'... (in case refusing to give her the stun baton, keeping the flower for myself and letting her drop weren't enough).

Bruh that's low.

• Oooooh, cool, I have a lucky bullet but I do not know where it came from :D Now I know :D

FetchWalker posted: »

If as Fiona you saved your bullet in episode 1 and didn't shoot August or Felix, in episode 3 it becomes your lucky bullet.

• Looks like staying silent is an extremely unpopular option.

Alt text

• If you talk to Gortys after Loader Bot moves the debris, you get these adorable conversations;

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Loader Bot is the bomb.

If you talk to Gortys after Loader Bot moves the debris, you get these adorable conversations;

• That's actually Baron Flynt's fortress called "Thor" from Borderlands 1

IRunts posted: »

I don't know if this is an easter egg bu you can see Bagger 288 in the backround in Ep.3 this thing:

• Somebody get this man a big yummy muffin, nooow.

OzzyUK posted: »

Eric Stirpe ( @stirpicus ) wrote the "soon" joke for the forum https://twitter.com/stirpicus/status/613868923897843716

• its actually listed as a generic male scream in the Walking Dead files :P

KLVGAMING posted: »

Ben's scream on 12:35 ( from the walking dead season 1)

• Alt text

This happens if you look at a lot of stuff in the "Dome" and if you trusted Jack

• I saw this. Great.

Crepidatus Stypticus = Stirpicus?

AGentlman posted: »

This happens if you look at a lot of stuff in the "Dome" and if you trusted Jack

• Weird...

I saw this. Great. Crepidatus Stypticus = Stirpicus?

• Those Jack-apedia's are fucking great, but still not worth it if it leads to Jack slapping Sasha on the ass.

• I thought the most OP weapon(s) were the Conference Call, Infinity, and the Unkempt Harold.

MM720 posted: »

Like I mentioned in another thread, you can see bandits holding Legendary Guns from Borderlands 2. The person capturing Rhys and Fiona at

• Eh IMO I'm sure Sasha will know the real reason by Rhys did it soon enough..maybe

Those Jack-apedia's are fucking great, but still not worth it if it leads to Jack slapping Sasha on the ass.

• Based on this Echo Eye analysis of this Tube Worm Colony I was able to conclude one thing.

Telltale or whoever wrote this has TERRIBLE taste in colors.

Alt text

• I'm not sure that will make things better. How would that conversation go:

"Hey Sasha, I know you're pissed about me hitting you on the ass, but I can explain. It wasn't me at the time, it was the artificial intelligence of Handsome Jack, the same person who ran Hyperion and tried killing almost everyone on Pandora by unleashing The Warrior, I have floating around in my head after I installed the ID drive so we could find the money. He took control of my body after I fell since I allowed him access to my subsystems instead of trusting your sister Fiona into saving us from the Atlas facility."

She will either:

1. Not believe us
    2. Believe us and will probably be even more pissed at us or try to kill us because Handsome Jack is inside Rhys ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Eh IMO I'm sure Sasha will know the real reason by Rhys did it soon enough..maybe

• Was this spelling error ever corrected? I just noticed it in my day-of-release playthrough video. If not, here's a random spelling error...

Alt text

• wierd...

wierd

Hmmm, this is what I found on the Urban dictionary:

wierd

Used by people that cannot correctly spell the word "weird."

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Was this spelling error ever corrected? I just noticed it in my day-of-release playthrough video. If not, here's a random spelling error...

• Stupid typos.

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Was this spelling error ever corrected? I just noticed it in my day-of-release playthrough video. If not, here's a random spelling error...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.