Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about Tales From The Borderlands

Comments

• When Sasha is looking at the flower and Rhys has the option to stare at Sasha, she remarks "You better not be scanning me right now Rhys."

If you're like me, you already scanned her, before. Just thought that was funny. :P

• You had one job, Job. ONE JOB!

Kateis posted: »

wierd... wierd Hmmm, this is what I found on the Urban dictionary: wierd Used by people that cannot correctly spell the word "weird."

• One of these days she's gonna actually catch us doing that.

torkahn808 posted: »

When Sasha is looking at the flower and Rhys has the option to stare at Sasha, she remarks "You better not be scanning me right now Rhys." If you're like me, you already scanned her, before. Just thought that was funny. :P

• ANTHONY BURCH WROTE THE JACKA-PEDIAS

JOKES ON YOU

Green613 posted: »

Based on this Echo Eye analysis of this Tube Worm Colony I was able to conclude one thing. Telltale or whoever wrote this has TERRIBLE taste in colors.

• This is the non-JackApedia, though (which I think Stirpicus wrote)

JOKES ON YOU, CRIPS!

Crips posted: »

ANTHONY BURCH WROTE THE JACKA-PEDIAS JOKES ON YOU

• Oh shit

I haven't noticed that ;-------------------;

This is the non-JackApedia, though (which I think Stirpicus wrote) JOKES ON YOU, CRIPS!

• "Call Mom" and "Buy more Engorge"?

I reeeaaallly hope those two things aren't related in some way....

• ಠ_ಠ

"Call Mom" and "Buy more Engorge"? I reeeaaallly hope those two things aren't related in some way....

• Hahahhahahah xDDDDD

"Call Mom" and "Buy more Engorge"? I reeeaaallly hope those two things aren't related in some way....

• Oh my god

• 0_0

• I find it quite ironic that the subtitles RIGHT ABOVE the spelling error have the CORRECT spelling. xD

Alt text

Kateis posted: »

wierd... wierd Hmmm, this is what I found on the Urban dictionary: wierd Used by people that cannot correctly spell the word "weird."

• Someone wasn't looking. XD

Lewsblake23 posted: »

I find it quite ironic that the subtitles RIGHT ABOVE the spelling error have the CORRECT spelling. xD

• Alt text
    I'm pretty sure this is a reference to how you are both Rhys and Fiona.You would be... Ya know... With yourself.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Credit to: floofyweresheep

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

The end credits for episode 3 have a closed bracket at the end of them for some reason.

Alt text

Alt text

• Let's not forget the witcher 2's credits. shivers

ActionHank posted: »

I wish I could say this. But Grand Theft Auto V's credits... aaAAAUUuuuUUuhughh. How LONG was that?

• The scene where you have to stab Vaughn in the heart (Trust Fiona) is probably a reference to Pulp Fiction. ( i don't have images, sorry!)

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited June 2015

overheardatTTG "Not to beat a dead butt stallion"

Has anyone seen this in this episode? Or was it referring to the next? Or just Kevin talking about the writers speaking to each other?

Or just Job talking about the writers speaking to each other?

I believe you mean Kevin, but anyway I do think the writers. What I'm more curious about is what the Jay-Z and Jar Jar references are.

We just referenced Jay-Z then Jar Jar Binks within 2 minutes of each other. This episode is going to be interesting.

https://twitter.com/kevbru/status/601911345441673216 overheardatTTG "Not to beat a dead butt stallion" Has anyone seen this

• Alt text

Either Jack is really into yoga, or is sitting on an awesome invisible throne.

• If you don't pick the flower Sasha picks it up and says she will give it to Fiona and it ends up squirting in her face

• Oh my god! How do you get this option?! xD

• If you pick it up but keep it, it also squirts on her face.

FideWolf posted: »

If you don't pick the flower Sasha picks it up and says she will give it to Fiona and it ends up squirting in her face

• You have to ask him to remove the rubble but not use the gate controls. You can also talk to Gortys separately.

Oh my god! How do you get this option?! xD

• I've done that before. Do you know which option specifically?

You have to ask him to remove the rubble but not use the gate controls. You can also talk to Gortys separately.

• Nope.

I've done that before. Do you know which option specifically?

• You need to talk to him twice after he clears the rubble.

I've done that before. Do you know which option specifically?

• Thank you kindly, Sir Pipas :)

Pipas posted: »

You need to talk to him twice after he clears the rubble.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Is there any other choice of words that we can use besides "squirting in her face" because this is really uncomfortable

If you pick it up but keep it, it also squirts on her face.

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited June 2015

Have we ever seen even a one scene from the preview trailer after the episode till this point?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djvF02vR0IU
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NfziHf1X7w

Not one scene ever happened.... I wonder how this game would look like if they hadn't changed anything.

• I said romantic.

Deltino posted: »

Is there any other choice of words that we can use besides "squirting in her face" because this is really uncomfortable

• edited June 2015

Somebody mixed up the mushrooms...
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Probably caused by Jack snorting mushrooms...

• Still is hilarious.

Somebody mixed up the mushrooms... Probably caused by Jack snorting mushrooms...

• The flower spludged all over her epidermis

Deltino posted: »

• Oh my God, you're right - not a single scene from the "next times" ever happened - that is just crazy!

Explains why they just gave up on the concept altogether and posted that awesome Hyperion intro/propaganda video.

No wonder we've had to wait so long - the rewrites must have been huge (but were TOTALLY worth it!)

Leluch123 posted: »

Have we ever seen even a one scene from the preview trailer after the episode till this point? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djvF02vR0I

Sign in to comment in this discussion.