Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• I know, I'd prefer it that way too. It's just a random thing I've thought of xD

'Rhystrictions' To be fair, it could be over Sasha why she's mad. But honestly, for story and plot purposes, I'd rather it be over something non-romantic, like what to do with the contents of a vault.

• Alt text

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/96987/rhyiona-fanfic Don't go. Save yourselves.

• A glorious king such as myself is in no need of tumblr.
    He has steam, though.

Compiling a "Friends list/page" EDIT: no need for tumblr links btw, just say if you wanna be in it. Though i'll most likely add everyone from the poster :P

• Alt text

Pipas posted: »

I haven't even noticed that we reached 5K comments!

• What If ...

Sasha thought Rhys gonna kiss her ?

Sasha's mouth in the next one - begging for a kiss.

• Yeah that scene was so percet....when I made the video I put that one right after when Jack slapped her rear...It really left a bad taste in my mouth.

LoseMyHome posted: »

I just can't believe how everything was perfect in this scene, down to the facial animations, music, and colors. Props to the voice actors too, they did an amazing job. gifs by jusblaz

• There was a VERY BAD Fanfiction about RhysXSasha ...

I remember this ...

Alt text

armis37 posted: »

Guys, just had a completely crazy thought - I believe we're all familiar with the fanfic called 'Rhystrictions', right? Well, a sudden thoug

• It was actually less bad than this Rhyiona fanfic x)

SzymeG posted: »

There was a VERY BAD Fanfiction about RhysXSasha ... I remember this ...

• Agreed, this Rhyiona was....something else.

GrumpyDof posted: »

It was actually less bad than this Rhyiona fanfic x)

• Very creative though. I doubt any of us could've created such a... masterpiece xD

Leluch123 posted: »

Agreed, this Rhyiona was....something else.

• Our Sanity makes us unable to create such....things

Very creative though. I doubt any of us could've created such a... masterpiece xD

• Armis i have found you old song ( page 8 )

Can i wrote this as a comment ?

Many Rhysha's didnt read this

Very creative though. I doubt any of us could've created such a... masterpiece xD

• Boy Grumpy, this is amazing !! :D

Thank you, seriously :D

GrumpyDof posted: »

@TheFlix:

• My old song? Which would that be? :)

I'm not sure what you want to write, but sure, you can :)

Armis i have found you old song ( page 8 ) Can i wrote this as a comment ? Many Rhysha's didnt read this

• edited June 2015

A VERY old song it was wrote by armis37 :

Rhys was sitting on a cliff

And looking at the setting sun

Just thinking to himself

What has he already done.

'I caused a havoc,

I broke the rules

I'm out here now

With naught but goons..'

'This crazy planet

Oh, it'll be my doom

What good is here

Apart from gloom ?'

Suddenly, a voice said to him

'The night is coming, do you mind

That we get out of here

Before we're blind.'

Rhys rose his eyes

And what he saw

Was a stunning sight

Just as the times before

A girl with gun

And long brown hair

Eyes green like summer

And lips so fair.

'Let's go' she said

So Rhys stood up

Went after her

And felt pumped up

Climbing to the van of crime

Reeking of adventure

Rhys thought to himself

'I've found such a treasure.'

• Good memories :)

A VERY old song it was wrote by armis37 : Rhys was sitting on a cliff And looking at the setting sun Just thinking to himself Wh

• edited June 2015

Right ...

I was here like .. ever but i was to shy to join ...

Damn

Good memories

• Seriously man? We're a friendly bunch, there was no need to be shy :)

Right ... I was here like .. ever but i was to shy to join ... Damn

• I know you are very friendly but i was scared ... You know something like "Rhysha fan ! Get him !"

I looked into first pages and i see a fight with Rhyiona ( Rhysha demons and three saints of rhysha)

This is the reason why i didnt join but i was always with you guys

Seriously man? We're a friendly bunch, there was no need to be shy

• Why Salvador?

LoseMyHome posted: »

By ms-behavin Caption: "For someone who’s 90% legs, you aren’t a bad dancer, Rhys"

• Well, now you're one of us officially. Forever ;)

Those were hard times, Rhyiona were attacking us hard. Atleast now we're getting back at them :P

Glad to hear it :)

I know you are very friendly but i was scared ... You know something like "Rhysha fan ! Get him !" I looked into first pages and i see a

• Sorry. Wrong reply

For someone who’s 90% legs, First thing that came to my mind after I read that line https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctwww610xec

• Well I didn't know about this fanfic but now i've read it

I'm kind of confused

Alt text

Guys, just had a completely crazy thought - I believe we're all familiar with the fanfic called 'Rhystrictions', right? Well, a sudden thoug

• What I liked from that fic were Fiona's reactions xD

dpetersz posted: »

Well I didn't know about this fanfic but now i've read it I'm kind of confused

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited June 2015

Oh come on what's better than excelent company while being attacked by far more numerous opponent!

I know you are very friendly but i was scared ... You know something like "Rhysha fan ! Get him !" I looked into first pages and i see a

• Now i know ^^

Oh come on what's better than excelent company while being attacked by far more numerous opponent!

Well, now you're one of us officially. Forever Those were hard times, Rhyiona were attacking us hard. Atleast now we're getting back at them :P Glad to hear it

• Don't mention it :)

The-Flix posted: »

Boy Grumpy, this is amazing !! Thank you, seriously

• Let's see...

What was your reaction when Jack took over Rhys and slapped Sasha's butt?

Mine:

Alt text

• Alt text

Let's see... What was your reaction when Jack took over Rhys and slapped Sasha's butt? Mine:

• Good thing I trusted Fiona :)

Let's see... What was your reaction when Jack took over Rhys and slapped Sasha's butt? Mine:

• Trusted Fiona, hehehe.

• Too CUTE!!!

torkahn808 posted: »

Mah OTP obviously

• This only happens when you trust Jack in ep 2

dpetersz posted: »

I did too and I couldn't apologise... We have to figure this out guys

• edited June 2015

Alt text

Damn you TELLTALE !

• I was pretty chill. I guess I expected worse due to you guys posting these severe reactions. It will be fine, no need to freak out. Even Loaderbot forgave the people who made him fucking self destruct, so I bet Sascha will forgive a little slap on the ass.

• At first I thought it was her back but upon seeing it again I realised it was her butt. So I was confused until I found out and then I was kinda horrified he did that.

• Not trusting Jack was my best decision so far in TFTB.

Good relations with Sasha > Jack-Apedia

• Yes, I thought I regretted not trusting Jack for a badass action but when I realised he would have messed up Rhysha, I don't regret it.

Frozen posted: »

Not trusting Jack was my best decision so far in TFTB. Good relations with Sasha > Jack-Apedia

• Yeah definitely was not about to give Jack control of Rhys, I'm glad that paid off (besides for Vaughn). You can still be buddies with Jack anyway, just not take over Rhys' body and slap Sasha's ass buddies.

Frozen posted: »

Not trusting Jack was my best decision so far in TFTB. Good relations with Sasha > Jack-Apedia

Sign in to comment in this discussion.