Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• GetwellGrumpy2k15

GrumpyDof posted: »

Until i'm good again, i won't update the wall and the map cause i actually need to rethink the thing since we're running out of space. So

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited June 2015

Yup there's a loooooooooooooooool of cool stuff there I just filtrate this so nothing smaller than 8 mpx is shown

edit: new one the same size as second

First image is 5120 x 2560, which is 1.59870106 times larger than the one we currently use, just to make that clear. Second is 3824 x

• Oh. I knew you could filterate the sizes, but I thought larger than 4mpx was maximum option until you said that and I scrolled down the options.
    :I

Leluch123 posted: »

Yup there's a loooooooooooooooool of cool stuff there I just filtrate this so nothing smaller than 8 mpx is shown edit: new one the same size as second

• I'm late to the celebration party, huh... Well, I aint got a great speech that wasnt already said or that wouldnt sound way to chessy, soooo, I guess I wanna say that i'm happy to be a part of this beautifull place and be in a community full of awesome and sexy people... I am glad I joined very early and was one of the first 10 people so I got to watch this place grow and bloom from its seed to a beautiful flower full of love... Thank you everyone for all the fun times and for everytime you made smile, made me giggle or made me laugh my ass off... For me this place is really fucking lovely and I feel really happy and comfortable coming in here every day... Well, ladies and gentlemen, thats it out of me... Keep on keeping on! :) <3

• hahaha nice one. But yeah lot of cool stuff but I think that the first one is the coolest

Oh. I knew you could filterate the sizes, but I thought larger than 4mpx was maximum option until you said that and I scrolled down the options. :I

• Of course, eveyone is welcome to join Rhysha.

Might I join? I thought Rhys and Sasha were forming some kind of connection in episode 1, but episode 3 really cemented it for me.

• I like the 1st and 2nd to last pics. Awesome scavenging!

• My sister screamed "OTP" when she was watching me play Episode 3, during the bridge scene. I was like "ohhh just wait about 10 mins..." flower scene and she lost it. She ships Rhysha :D

• She needs a ttg account

bigdogg0821 posted: »

My sister screamed "OTP" when she was watching me play Episode 3, during the bridge scene. I was like "ohhh just wait about 10 mins..." flower scene and she lost it. She ships Rhysha

• So has anyone seen Rhys or Sasha drawn with real life outfits? I'm kind of curious how Sasha would look.

• I gave her the link to Rhysha thread and said "you know where to find us"

She needs a ttg account

• Alt text

I gave her the link to Rhysha thread and said "you know where to find us"

• ;_;

GrumpyDof posted: »

Mer ? Sea ? You're asking for it !

• New here. I'm ready to join the all mighty Rhysha group :^)

• Alt text

New here. I'm ready to join the all mighty Rhysha group :^)

• Welcome to Rhysha.

• Thanks!

Welcome to Rhysha.

• Oh wow, I finished episode 3 today and came out a hardcore Rhysha shipper. I couldn't handle the awkward and cute romantic moments between them. I'm probably going to make fanart of them tomorrow xD

• I'm probably going to make fanart of them tomorrow xD

Go you awesome individual!!(• ◡ •)/

DaisyTalia posted: »

Oh wow, I finished episode 3 today and came out a hardcore Rhysha shipper. I couldn't handle the awkward and cute romantic moments between them. I'm probably going to make fanart of them tomorrow xD

• Somewhat like this
    Alt text

So, we've seen Rhys put a flower on Sasha's head. But what would your reaction be if they kissed? Mine:

• Woah, did I just completely miss passing 100? We are one BIG family now :D

• The 1st one is amazing!

• Then welcome aboard, DictatorAsylum! :)

• Welcome to the forums, DaisyTalia. Hope you like it here! :D

Can't wait to see the fanart. :)

Oh wow, I finished episode 3 today and came out a hardcore Rhysha shipper. I couldn't handle the awkward and cute romantic moments between them. I'm probably going to make fanart of them tomorrow xD

• 105 likes now. w00t!

SoMuchSass posted: »

Woah, did I just completely miss passing 100? We are one BIG family now

• We are one big HAPPY family! :)

Woah, did I just completely miss passing 100? We are one BIG family now

• Don't worry about it. As long as you still ship Rhysha. :)

Thank you both kindly. I probably can't contribute much unfortunately, but I'm happy to be aboard this wonderful ship.

• Yes we are :D

We are one big HAPPY family!

• Can I be that awesome uncle with an awesome beard that all kids like and that tells fart jokes?

Yes we are

• Of course you can xD I definitely need one in my life.

Can I be that awesome uncle with an awesome beard that all kids like and that tells fart jokes?

• Don't we all.

Of course you can xD I definitely need one in my life.

• Wow, i tried to upvote your comment, and an empty page appeared with only one word: "TRUE". wth? x)

Don't we all.

• ??? lol

Wow, i tried to upvote your comment, and an empty page appeared with only one word: "TRUE". wth? x)

• Don't worry Uncle Awesome, just some witchery is going on in here x)

??? lol

• Your sister knows what's up.

My sister screamed "OTP" when she was watching me play Episode 3, during the bridge scene. I was like "ohhh just wait about 10 mins..." flower scene and she lost it. She ships Rhysha

• edited June 2015

That sometimes happens to me too. Dunno what that is about.

Wow, i tried to upvote your comment, and an empty page appeared with only one word: "TRUE". wth? x)

• That's a relief, I'm not going crazy :D

Pipas posted: »

That sometimes happens to me too. Dunno what that is about.

• 200 incoming by the end of the summer. I called the 100, I was right. You'll see, by the end, we'll have 200!

Pipas posted: »

105 likes now. w00t!

• Welcome the the best ship in the ocean! Anxious to see your fanart :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.