Things you Find Questionable Thread:

Type stuff that you find weird, suspicious, what made you cringe, and just think is odd.

Duncan will talk to Gywn... trusts Gregor above all others.. sends Gared to the wall to save House Forrester.. but he won't tell Rodrick about the North Grove who is Gregor's own son, the firstborn, and and the new leader of the house. I doubt Gregor even told Rodrick himself.

Comments

• The fact that Ramsay has nothing else to do than torment the Forresters. :l

• Lady Forrester's sanity.

• Does Cotter fuck potatoes?

• How did Rodrik survive?

• edited July 2015

Britt's body remained intact after Gared kicked him off a 700 foot wall.

• edited July 2015
    1. How did Croft lost an eye?
    2. Is Jon Snow's death coming to EP5?
    3. Who the fucking fuck is the traitor?
    4. Does Cotter REALLY Fuck potatoes?
    5. Is Gryff released or still the darkest cellar?
    6. Is Rodrik healing rapidly?
  • Can Malcolm teleport?

• Is Jon Snow's death coming to EP5?

As far as I know, the game takes place in the last episodes of season 3 (red wedding) until the beginning of season 5. So... No, I don't think so.

Killah posted: »

* How did Croft lost an eye? * Is Jon Snow's death coming to EP5? * Who the fucking fuck is the traitor? * Does Cotter REALLY Fuck potatoes? * Is Gryff released or still the darkest cellar? * Is Rodrik healing rapidly?

• I think Beskhas subplot about her and her former master in episode 4 was a lie. I actually have a feeling that guy was someone important, and Beskha was being paid off by someone.

• What the hell is the North Grove really, and how will the Ice Dragon constellation lead us to it?

What happened to the soldiers you left at Ironrath? (Determinant)

What are Cotter's true motives for helping Gared find the North Grove, and why do we need his sister, Sylvie?

Why are Tom and Sera so eager to help Mira?

What the hell is up with Lady Forrester?

Is Asher ever actually going to return to Westeros?

• That Ethan had the makings of being one of the best TTG protagonists ever, but they decided to throw all that potential away instead of developing it. :|

• Throw it away? More like cut it out.

fayescarlet posted: »

That Ethan had the makings of being one of the best TTG protagonists ever, but they decided to throw all that potential away instead of developing it.

• ...fuck, I laughed at that. Well done.

Throw it away? More like cut it out.

• What shampoo does Rodrik uses? His hair is always looking soft and silky.

• Duncan´s behavior in all four episodes. He is the traitor and he will die very painfuly.

• And can he teleport an army?

Miklaus posted: »

Can Malcolm teleport?

• Gryff's face. I've never seen a telltale face that made me cringe so much.

• Asher fucking Forrester's grin.

• Alt text

"Eh!? Rodrik the ruined."

AKz Effect posted: »

Gryff's face. I've never seen a telltale face that made me cringe so much.

• Sera's loyalty

• Why does Ramsey still have a beard. Episode four is set after season 4 episode 2 where his beard got shaved off by Reek.

• How in the hell did Britt's body remain intact? He was thrown off a seven hundred foot wall...

• How the hell did Malcolm find Asher?

• Exactly. This kid must have a flying horse to get around as much as he does. He is involved in a lot of plotlines, with the show and the game in the same 'universe', it seems forced, or impossible that he could be in all of these places.

Where are they with Roose coming back North and the reclaimation of Deepwood Motte? In the Show, i mean.

TheCatWolf posted: »

The fact that Ramsay has nothing else to do than torment the Forresters. :l

• GPS

Brodester08 posted: »

How the hell did Malcolm find Asher?

• edited July 2015

What's weirder is that they do have a texture for him without a beard. It's not in the game files any more but you can see it in the menus:

Alt text

kaza125 posted: »

Why does Ramsey still have a beard. Episode four is set after season 4 episode 2 where his beard got shaved off by Reek.

• He's a combo of undesirable traits; greasy hair, huge pointy nose, facial warts, small mouth, slit like eyes. He's like the human incarnation of a dumpster.

AKz Effect posted: »

Gryff's face. I've never seen a telltale face that made me cringe so much.

• I met a Congressional Medal of Honor recipient who threw himself on a grenade, lost most of his intestines, fought for another several hours without medical attention and is still alive and kicking 30+ years later. It shouldn't be that surprising that Rodrik survived.

Ethan_Neck posted: »

How did Rodrik survive?

• Both Ramsay and Malcolm know the secret of teleportation.

Arya_Stupid posted: »

Exactly. This kid must have a flying horse to get around as much as he does. He is involved in a lot of plotlines, with the show and the ga

• Lol. They must, too bad they don't pass around the secret. There's quite a few people i'd like to see get a move on.

TheCatWolf posted: »

Both Ramsay and Malcolm know the secret of teleportation.

• I don't know what you're talking about. Would bang.

JakeSt123 posted: »

He's a combo of undesirable traits; greasy hair, huge pointy nose, facial warts, small mouth, slit like eyes. He's like the human incarnation of a dumpster.

• edited July 2015
    1. Magic of course.
    2. They left probably.
    3. Cotter probably expects potatoes in return.
    4. They're both trying to get into Mira's pants
    5. It's called the menstrual cycle.
    6. Not likely
    tyler8160 posted: »

What the hell is the North Grove really, and how will the Ice Dragon constellation lead us to it? What happened to the soldiers you left

• Alt text

What shampoo does Rodrik uses? His hair is always looking soft and silky.

• Damn, I've been contemplating all these matters since episodes 1-4, and one person manages to answer them all within 30 hours. Thanks.

* Magic of course. * They left probably. * Cotter probably expects potatoes in return. * They're both trying to get into Mira's pants * It's called the menstrual cycle. * Not likely

• 11/10 would hit that...

With a cane.

I don't know what you're talking about. Would bang.

• Still, it would be an incredible bloodloss and we se people die after one sword in their stomach, so its surprising.

Its for the plot I guess.

BipedalP posted: »

I met a Congressional Medal of Honor recipient who threw himself on a grenade, lost most of his intestines, fought for another several hours

• That's his secret ;)

All four of them?

• There was probably a trampoline or something down there.

How in the hell did Britt's body remain intact? He was thrown off a seven hundred foot wall...

• No food or water on the weeks long journey back to Ironrath from the Twins.

Ethan_Neck posted: »

Still, it would be an incredible bloodloss and we se people die after one sword in their stomach, so its surprising. Its for the plot I guess.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.