Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• edited July 2015

Gortys: Ooooh!! Is she playing a game? Can I join in? It looks fun!!

Loaderbot: Incorrect. They are having human problems. Human probems are for human people to figure out.

Gortys: Then what are we for?

Loaderbot: We are the result of humanity's feeble attempts to correct their own mistakes, make their lives easier and make up for their own shortcomings. Such is the nature of mankind to push their problems onto any other creature, even if it is synthetic.

Gortys: Wow. That's deep.

Loaderbot: My apologies. My fun matrix malfunctioned... Reinitializing.

'Yaaaaay!!' Sound effect plays from loaderbots audio system

armis37 posted: »

'Just one little tiny small grab, just for a second, ok kiddo?' 'STAY BACK YOU DEMON!' Meanwhile Sasha joins the duo already watching with mouths agape.

• I didn't compare their height before I made this xD Dunno what I was thinking.

This is great work! My only criticism is I think Sasha should be a little shorter than Rhys. (Then again, maybe she's just standing on somet

• Loader-Bot always takes things too seriously :P

Gortys: Ooooh!! Is she playing a game? Can I join in? It looks fun!! Loaderbot: Incorrect. They are having human problems. Human probems

• What would be a perfect Rhysha moment you'd like to happen in Episode 4?

And please, be more specific than just "they kiss".

• They have an intense moment of eye contact, with a lean in, that is interrupted by someone talking to them :)

What would be a perfect Rhysha moment you'd like to happen in Episode 4? And please, be more specific than just "they kiss".

• This isn't really romantic, but I would dying from laughter if Rhys fell on Sasha's....I think you get the picture. It's totally something that fits the universe too.

Or they look at Pandora from Helios while Rhys describes it.

What would be a perfect Rhysha moment you'd like to happen in Episode 4? And please, be more specific than just "they kiss".

• Sasha finally looks down on Pandora, and it's everything she imagined.

Rhys is there with her. "It's beautiful." Sasha proclaims..

"The second most beautiful thing I've seen." Rhys responds.

Sasha turns to gaze at him, and Rhys does the same towards her.

They both close their eyes. Leaning closer and closer towards each other until.....

Rhys lets out a huge wet fart that echoes ferociously throughout the room;

Alt text

Alt text

Moment. Ruined.

• And then Sasha tries to one-up him.

Sasha finally looks down on Pandora, and it's everything she imagined. Rhys is there with her. "It's beautiful." Sasha proclaims.. "Th

• Hm.... I think the thing I want the most is for them to have at least like 5 minutes just to talk alone, I would love the option to tell her about Handsome Jack, and a chance to express our feelings to her possibly? I would also like a chance to reflect on the whole flower thing, I would be fine if there was no kiss, a hug would be nice, but I'll be happy with anything Rhysha honestly, I'll take what I can get.

• edited July 2015

Alt text

Personally, I'd kindof love it if Fiona finds out about Rhys and Sasha, and that the player gets to choose how she responds to it, like being very critical, very teasing of it, or happily endorses the two of them. That would be funny though, constantly teasing your kid sister about her new crush, I think.

• Rhys doing something to put him in harms way to protect sasha. I dunno. ._. I tried

• A life-threatening situation where they reveal their feelings for one another; they're saved and then later on when they are alone, they have awkward confrontation that eventually leads them to act upon their feelings. Very vague and very cliche, I know. xD

• edited July 2015

Mkay, second piece of Rhysha art is done! I went for a chibi cute vibe this time, who doesn't love ice cream and smooches xD, hope you all like it!

Alt text

• I very much like it! I also love the fact that Rhys has so much more ice cream. xD Good work! :D

Mcboats posted: »

Mkay, second piece of Rhysha art is done! I went for a chibi cute vibe this time, who doesn't love ice cream and smooches xD, hope you all like it!

• Alt text

• Sasha's reaction to Jack would be hilarious.

armis37 posted: »

Rhysha question for today: What would Rhys's and Sasha's reactions be if they were to wake up in each other's bodies and they'd have to live with it for the ENTIRE day? xD

• Nice! You got it done in the end :)

• It's fine! I could see Sasha getting a stool to level with Rhys to kiss him. XD

javoris767 posted: »

I didn't compare their height before I made this xD Dunno what I was thinking.

• Nice work! I love chibis! And nice touch on Rhys having extra ice cream.

Edit: I just saw the stool. Funny since I just said I could see Sasha getting one for moments like these. lul

• Rhys in Sasha's body turns head, mouth full of ice cream : What?
    That was just perfect. I imagined that freaking funny.

Sasha (In Rhys body): You better be careful with my body Rhys! I put in a lot of effort to look this good! Rhys in Sasha's body turns head,

• Looks like those bobble-head dolls which you can put in your car, and I'd totally take these with me to every trip ^^

• Love conquers it all!

Pipas in real life:

• Being gone for few day have 300 comments to read...pure crack. Love the enegy of that thread!!!

• Totally! Been afk on the Rhysha thread for a few days, it feels refreshing to be back!!٩(^‿^)۶

Leluch123 posted: »

Being gone for few day have 300 comments to read...pure crack. Love the enegy of that thread!!!

• Tomorrow's 3 months anniversary. I should get my speech ready.

• edited July 2015

Baww, so cute. <3

Great job! :D

• Hmm, that'd be neat. :P I'd like that.

silvereye27 posted: »

Personally, I'd kindof love it if Fiona finds out about Rhys and Sasha, and that the player gets to choose how she responds to it, like bein

• Feel the love...

Leluch123 posted: »

Being gone for few day have 300 comments to read...pure crack. Love the enegy of that thread!!!

• Yeah, love the feeling...

Totally! Been afk on the Rhysha thread for a few days, it feels refreshing to be back!!٩(^‿^)۶

• I feel it sincepage 1 ;)

Pipas posted: »

Feel the love...

• Well, I guess pipas has an explaination...right?!

Pipas in real life:

• Personally, I'd kindof love it if Fiona finds out about Rhys and Sasha, and that the player gets to choose how she responds to it, like being very critical, very teasing of it, or happily endorses the two of them.

Hah....bwaha....bwahahaha!

I've been waiting so long for an excuse to post this!

I totally approve! I'd love it if Fiona found out they liked each other and you got the option to react to it!

silvereye27 posted: »

Personally, I'd kindof love it if Fiona finds out about Rhys and Sasha, and that the player gets to choose how she responds to it, like bein

• don't judge pls

Killah posted: »

Well, I guess pipas has an explaination...right?!

• Ok :/

don't judge pls

• dropping in today hi!

it's getting busy again, isnt it? (totally not referring to self)

• Hi Megami. Just wanted to ask: What's up with your avatar? :-D

dropping in today hi! it's getting busy again, isnt it? (totally not referring to self)

• edited July 2015

Vaughn page on the Rhysha wiki.

Alt text

@armis37 is killing it again.

Join us in editing OUR WIKI

• Do individual members have pages?

Vaughn page on the Rhysha wiki. @armis37 is killing it again. Join us in editing OUR WIKI

• edited July 2015

Not yet, but we could certainly make this happen. Good idea, Poultry. :P

Here's your page. Happy editing. :D

If you have any problems with wiki, meet me and reggie on CHAT.

Do individual members have pages?

• hot males

Hi Megami. Just wanted to ask: What's up with your avatar? :-D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.