Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Right. :D

Well, then I guess you should remove him since he's already in the first poster. :P

GrumpyDof posted: »

It's Jesus of course. (The-Flix)

• I feel you man, I loved her/his page on wiki

Pipas posted: »

Rhysha is too popular. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Very nice video btw. But that Rakk Hive. ;_; Still not over it.

• edited July 2015

Ooh, nice!

♫ I'm on team Rhysha and it feels so good... ♫

♫ I'm on team Rhysha and I knew it would... ♫

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited July 2015

Quality over Quantity dude ever, that's our iron rule

Edit: Damn You Reggie! I wanted to say that first!

jamex1223 posted: »

C'MON RHYSHA SHIP!! you guys are down by 200 pages!! cmon!! btw i dont care for ships, i will be happy for both, but c'mon! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Darkstar34 is on there twice. :P

• Oh don't worry, I bet there'll be more. :)

uh man I can't make it to the chat Tell me we'll have more of them?

• I wanna join the chat, please please please!

There were no protests regarding the date and time of our chat meet up, so I could just as well make it official. 10 PM CEST/9 PM BST/4 P

• Come now.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I wanna join the chat, please please please!

• Lilacsbloom posted: »

I wanna join the chat, please please please!

• Damn, I have a baseball game at 4, maybe another time.

There were no protests regarding the date and time of our chat meet up, so I could just as well make it official. 10 PM CEST/9 PM BST/4 P

• edited July 2015

The chatzy has some problems. Go HERE and join the room "Rhysha".

Actually no. Don't go there. Nope.

• Nevermind xD

The chatzy has some problems. Go HERE and join the room "Rhysha". Actually no. Don't go there. Nope.

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited July 2015

Another good find

Alt text

• Wtf was that.

• This whole discussion thing is backfiring.

Plz don't be mad at me when I want to talk only on the official thread. ;_;

The chatzy has some problems. Go HERE and join the room "Rhysha". Actually no. Don't go there. Nope.

• edited July 2015

Alt text

What did i do

Why Pipas ... Why you shared this in chat ...

• Carley summed it up.

Alt text

Wtf was that.

• Moin moin and hello to all my fellow brothers and sisters on this ship, the SS Rhysha.

I'm the new guy, a mere mortal along your lines. I came here to join your crew.
    To be completley honest, I first intended to make a big speech about how I'm a sinner not to find you before Episode 3 was out. But I just spend all my creativity and writing skills on my gift for all of you. After all, I didn't want to come here with empty hands.

It's the first thing I've ever written. I wanted to do something like that for a long time, but the power of Rhys's and Sasha's love inspired me to finally do so.

A fair warning though, like I said it's my first. On top of that English isn't my first language. So excuse me if some things are confusing, awkward or simply wrong. It's just a sappy, fluffy oneshot.

Here it is: Home & Family

I will come back to you in a while and introduce myself properly. But for now I'm just tired and slightly drunk.

One last question though, am I allowed to join you guys?

• I gotta say, I'm rather jealous of Bigby's luscious locks and those moves. Snow doesn't look to pleased though.

• Alt text

Grimnir3 posted: »

Moin moin and hello to all my fellow brothers and sisters on this ship, the SS Rhysha. I'm the new guy, a mere mortal along your lines. I

• Heck yeah, be happy to have you. I myself have joined very recently so no need to feel bad about waiting till now to join. Welcome aboard!

Moin moin and hello to all my fellow brothers and sisters on this ship, the SS Rhysha. I'm the new guy, a mere mortal along your lines. I

• "240880 seconds"

I can't wait.

• Awww yeeee. Welcome, fellow writer! Rhsyha is for all to enjoy.

• Glad to see our ship is still going. That's always good news.

• So. I was just writing a Rhysha fanfic when I accidently pressed the backspace while my cursor had the page clicked last. Suffice to say. R.I.P. "Better Than What I Thought" 7:34 P.M. - 7:51 P.M.

For now anyway.

• Alt text

Kuroix12 posted: »

So. I was just writing a Rhysha fanfic when I accidently pressed the backspace while my cursor had the page clicked last. Suffice to say. R.I.P. "Better Than What I Thought" 7:34 P.M. - 7:51 P.M. For now anyway.

• Damn it! I just realized I feel asleep during the todays/yesterdays chat... I feel ashasmed, it looks like i missed some cool stuff :(... but then again i was there from the beggining and i gotta say that a lot of other people missed a lot of awesome stuff... and a LOT of weird stuff too :)...

Anyway, I wanted to say it was fun, the time I was there...

btw. nice Rhysha title on the Main Page.

• Yay! I'm part of the Rhysha team! =D

• I thought you guys might like it. ;_;

Btw, thanks for the gif. Now I can share it in TWAU section somewhere. :D

• Welcome, brother, we accept everyone :)

Really liked your fic tho :)

• It's a sign ;)

lol wth @armis37

• Alt text

• Baww, that was sweat. <3

Of course you can join us. :P Welcome aboard, Grimnir3!

• edited July 2015

Alt text

RIP Rhysha fanfic. You'll be missed.

Kuroix12 posted: »

So. I was just writing a Rhysha fanfic when I accidently pressed the backspace while my cursor had the page clicked last. Suffice to say. R.I.P. "Better Than What I Thought" 7:34 P.M. - 7:51 P.M. For now anyway.

• Welcome within our ranks, brother! Do you want to have rhysha mark and be placed on the map

• Alt text

javoris767 posted: »

Mmkay.. Didn't turn out as bad as I thought xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.