Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• About the wikia, you should add a category with all the drawings, fanfics or others.

• Alt text

GrumpyDof posted: »

About the wikia, you should add a category with all the drawings, fanfics or others.

• Tried writing fanfic, couldnt find a way to upload it. I'll type it up in a bit :D

• I'm back from vacation...and I played Episode 3...and I think we won.

• We've won the battle, but we have not yet won the war, but that will come in due time.

J-Master posted: »

I'm back from vacation...and I played Episode 3...and I think we won.

• ... Them's fightin' words, boy >:)

• Hello there, J-Master. I was wondering when you'd show up. :D

Did you know it's you on the right in our first Rhysha gif?

Alt text

You're 3 months late, bruh.

• No friggin way...dude where have you been all this time? I heard that you were fellow shipper you but you never visited!

• Hey guys, I really like the Rhysha wiki ;3

• Why thank you! Nice page you made for yourself :)

Poogers555 posted: »

Hey guys, I really like the Rhysha wiki ;3

• Thanks ;3

Why thank you! Nice page you made for yourself

• Alt text

• I really wonder how the Rhysha is gonna end... Are we gonna win, or are we gonna end up like Robb Stark... Win every battle but lose the war...

• Once upon a time there was a thread. It was named "Sasha x Rhys? Sasha x Rhys." It was created the same day as the first episode came out by Piggs. The thread was glorious.

Fast forward to March 17th. Episode 2 happened. Rhyiona dominated the forum. Sasha x Rhys thread got buried somewhere in the graveyards of the forum. Something had to be done.

It was April 9th. @InGen_Nate_Kenny approached me with a request.

Alt text

That took me by surprise. When I said "someone" should make a second Rhysha thread, I didn't mean me. But I had nothing better to do anyway. So I did it.

And so the journey of one of the most glorious threads began.

The beginnings were the hardest. There were only a few of us. Although we were slowly gaining on strength, the Rhyionas certainly didn't make our lives easy. (and we weren't exactly polite either) There was no peace. There was only war.

I don't know exactly when exactly did we make peace with Rhyionas. The fact was that there were many casualties on both sides, so both Rhyshas and Rhyionas decided that it'd be best if we became friends. And I'm glad we did. <3

Official Rhysha thread was growing. More members were joining in, more fanarts were being created, more comments were being written...

The growth somehow slowed down few weeks before episode 3 got released, but the thread exploded after the release of "Catch a ride" thanks to the certain scene(s).

And here we are now. 3 months later since @InGen_Nate_Kenny asked me to make this thread. It was a hell of a journey to get here.

• The thread has been opened over 84.000 times.
    • The main post has been liked 122 times (and I think at least half of the likes were acquired after episode 3)
    • 86 of proud Rhyshans joined us in the thread (and there's more to come :))
    • There's been countless of many great fanarts, fanfics, inspirational comments, random stuff you guys shared and I bet you still have a lot of more cool stuff to share with us in the future.
    • We even have our own wiki now.

None of this would be possible without you, guys. Your countless asking Rhysha questions, sharing artworks, posting gifs and writing weird comments kept this thread alive for so long and I hope this trend will continue in the future, because I'd be really sad if there wouldn't be any place where I could share my Rhysha love. Also, I'd definitely miss you, guys. <3

Thank you for making this thread awesome! And stay tuned, I bet we'll soon pass another milestone! :P

To Rhysha!

Alt text

• Ohh, nice. Can't wait. :P

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Tried writing fanfic, couldnt find a way to upload it. I'll type it up in a bit

• Thanks bro. I see you even edited Rhys, hehe. Nice job. :P

• Rhys and Sasha wil get married, duh.

I really wonder how the Rhysha is gonna end... Are we gonna win, or are we gonna end up like Robb Stark... Win every battle but lose the war...

• Awwwwww... The feels, man!

I'm proud of this thread and i'm happy I was here from almost the start (page 6, close enough)... I'm glad I witnessed the Rhysha cattepillar grow and become a beautiful butterfly made of pure love!

I love you people! <3

Pipas posted: »

Once upon a time there was a thread. It was named "Sasha x Rhys? Sasha x Rhys." It was created the same day as the first episode came out by

• Hmm, yeah, sure. We could create something like that. :)

GrumpyDof posted: »

About the wikia, you should add a category with all the drawings, fanfics or others.

• The Red Wedding: Rhysha Edition!

Rhys and Sasha wil get married, duh.

• Yeah, I've edited a few things because Im like, cool like that ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thanks bro. I see you even edited Rhys, hehe. Nice job. :P

• Alt text

...that wedding.

The Red Wedding: Rhysha Edition!

• edited July 2015

I've been visiting my grandpa for a few days and I went to the beach for a week. I have visited this discussion, I just haven't commeted on it all that much but I do ship Rhysha.

Leluch123 posted: »

No friggin way...dude where have you been all this time? I heard that you were fellow shipper you but you never visited!

• Oh, I forgot to say hi to Rhyionas!

Hi Rhyionas! How you doing? :)

Once upon a time there was a thread. It was named "Sasha x Rhys? Sasha x Rhys." It was created the same day as the first episode came out by

• Alt text

reggie pls

The Red Wedding: Rhysha Edition!

• Let's all drink to our beloved thread, which hopefully will continue to grow and grow and grow until we're the one true ship, without any doubts! I'm glad to be a part of this thread with all you awesome guys! And we love you Pipas <3

Alt text

• Why are people finding the Rhys and Sasha stuff forced as far as story and character development goes? I totally bought it and the only reason why I shipped the two was because I thought they both had a great chemistry in Episode 1.

• As much as I would want them to be happy and get married and have babies, something deep inside my body tells me it wont end well for Rhysha... Telltales playing with our fellings... They hyped us with ep3 and they'll crush our souls later...

reggie pls

• Thank you all for the warm welcome.
    And yes, I'd like the official markings and all that. Do I have to send someone a better quality picture or is the size of the avatar in my profile okay? For color I think green might look good.
    Oh and I live in Germany, gettin pretty tight in there. (That's what she said.)

Leluch123 posted: »

Welcome within our ranks, brother! Do you want to have rhysha mark and be placed on the map

• No, they've had enough of the suffering they caused to the players, so now they're doing happy ending where no one dies!

As much as I would want them to be happy and get married and have babies, something deep inside my body tells me it wont end well for Rhysha... Telltales playing with our fellings... They hyped us with ep3 and they'll crush our souls later...

• To another, all the data you just mentioned.

• I think they wish the same for Fiona and the choise to going with her if you like. Right the real romantic moments are only between Rhys and Sasha but you have to really go for them. Maybe in Ep. 4 they'll do the same for Fiona and in Ep. 5 one of two possible relationships will bloom.

• Alt textAlt textAlt text

So, about the chat meet up. How many of you are actually planning to go there? 2 people already said they can't, so I wonder if it'd be better if we rescheduled it. ^^"

Also we have another problem. The Chatstep is actually pretty ugly, as some of you have experienced yesterday, so armis suggested we could meet on Skype? Would that be a problem? Or if anyone knows another good chat client, feel free to share it with us. :)

• I'm off to a beer festival with a load of friends, so that's me out unfortunately.

So, about the chat meet up. How many of you are actually planning to go there? 2 people already said they can't, so I wonder if it'd be bett

• edited July 2015

Alt text

Lets drink for all members , for victory for hard work and of course for Rhysha :D

• That was the scene I had before my eyes when I read your post! ALL HAIL RHYSHA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6XicBBN1l4

• Because they're bitter that their own ship isn't canon. :P

Why are people finding the Rhys and Sasha stuff forced as far as story and character development goes? I totally bought it and the only reason why I shipped the two was because I thought they both had a great chemistry in Episode 1.

• I think that our Maester @GrumpyDof have all the answers.

Grimnir3 posted: »

Thank you all for the warm welcome. And yes, I'd like the official markings and all that. Do I have to send someone a better quality pictu

• I'm going on a business trip so that also counts me out. :(

So, about the chat meet up. How many of you are actually planning to go there? 2 people already said they can't, so I wonder if it'd be bett

• DO not have skype and will be probably off net too...maybe it's better to stick here? TT forum have better reply system than the rest of those chats

Sign in to comment in this discussion.