Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Lol. I'm Christian irl and I didn't want to force it on the couple if it didn't seem Borderlands-like, that is if it's even in the universe of the real world. I need informations for the rest of my fanfic ._.

Grimnir3 posted: »

Obviously they will establish a new religion, they will follow their only true lord and saviour Loader Bot, he lost his legs for our sins.

• Metallicaism, isn't it obvious by my picture.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

My Rhysha question for the day : does the couple follow a religion?

• I honestly don't know how to answer this question. Yes? No? I don't know.

• Same

I could do the Cards Against Humanity all day every day.

• When we played I used blanks to write 'Jew Gold' and 'Plans for sneaking into America'. So offensive, but even funnier. You will join us next time?

Same

• Are you talking about a simple line like "Oh God" or "Jesus Christ that was..." or something deeper?

As far as I know they never established a religion in the Borderlands universe, just cults and I never heard such a line in the games.

But they use dollars as currency so I don't think some real life religion name droppings would hurt.

Lol. I'm Christian irl and I didn't want to force it on the couple if it didn't seem Borderlands-like, that is if it's even in the universe of the real world. I need informations for the rest of my fanfic ._.

• An idea where either Rhys or Sasha believed in a god. Or both, :P

Are you talking about a simple line like "Oh God" or "Jesus Christ that was..." or something deeper? As far as I know they never establis

• I plan on it, hopefuly nothing comes up on Thursday that can prevent it.

When we played I used blanks to write 'Jew Gold' and 'Plans for sneaking into America'. So offensive, but even funnier. You will join us next time?

• Okay, then I have no idea, you can be creative about it and invent one or just use one of our established ones.

An idea where either Rhys or Sasha believed in a god. Or both, :P

• Why do I have Brütal Legend flashbacks all of the sudden?

Metallicaism, isn't it obvious by my picture.

• edited July 2015

Both are metal related I guess, but there aren't any Metallica songs featured in that game. Perhaps this would be more suited

Alt text

Why do I have Brütal Legend flashbacks all of the sudden?

• I know, I was just referring to the fact that Brütal Legend treated metal as a religion (Like it should be!). ^^

Both are metal related I guess, but there aren't any Metallica songs featured in that game. Perhaps this would be more suited

• Obv they worship the Rakk Hive who died for our ship. :p

• Rakk Hive = Jesus

RELIGION SOLVED

Kuroix12 posted: »

Obv they worship the Rakk Hive who died for our ship.

• Say Megami...Where am i supposed to place you now with your avatar?

There's something off about the models. I feel like it's not the real height

• Alt text

Sorry, couldn't resist. :P

armis37 posted: »

Nah, they're like a brother-sister to me. Please, refrain yourselves from 'Lannisters approve' comments xD

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Thanks for sharing this thoughtful comment with us, Reggie. It completely changed my opinion on the meaning of life and the whole universe.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• This is just temp.

I'll get back to my previous avatar soon.

GrumpyDof posted: »

Say Megami...Where am i supposed to place you now with your avatar?

• edited July 2015

( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )

Pipas posted: »

Thanks for sharing this thoughtful comment with us, Reggie. It completely changed my opinion on the meaning of life and the whole universe.

• No protests were seen, so let's make this official.

On Thursday 16th July will be another chat meet up! Again at 10 PM CEST/9 PM BST/4 PM EST/12 PM (noon) PST. Countdown to event.

Also what do you say we make a schedule ahead and plan our third meetup this Saturday/Sunday? :)

• Suits me fine :P

No protests were seen, so let's make this official. On Thursday 16th July will be another chat meet up! Again at 10 PM CEST/9 PM BST/4 PM

• Me by Fine

No protests were seen, so let's make this official. On Thursday 16th July will be another chat meet up! Again at 10 PM CEST/9 PM BST/4 PM

• You guys have a talent for picking times when I am going to be on a plane :P

• edited July 2015
  • ca

What? oO

• I don't see anything.

What? oO

• fuq u Pipas xD

Sorry, couldn't resist. :P

• Alt text

Must be some secret message.

• GoT episode coming soon. The sooner we get it, the sooner we'll get TftB Ep. 4, amirit?

• Sasha's right hand is currently checking out Rhy's stun baton, hence the joy in his face.

After reading some of @Kuroix12 fanfics it inspired to do this fanart its based on this part "Sasha placed one hand around the side of his head and placed a kiss on his flushed cheek" Made with SFM/Photoshop

• Rhys' arm be strong. ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

Nice job, Carley! :P

• That Rhys's face, I keep seeing him like that :D

And it always looks like he's "OMG, she's touching me. Play it cool, Rhys, you got this, don't ruin this."

• You used the s-word dude but I guess you're right-ish

GoT episode coming soon. The sooner we get it, the sooner we'll get TftB Ep. 4, amirit?

• Pipas is racist!

Leluch123 posted: »

You used the s-word dude but I guess you're right-ish

Sign in to comment in this discussion.