The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Hmm...From cruel male gamer trolls? Cope, despite what these tweets were...You agreed that a well loved and innocent man's death was a good thing. FF actually disagreed with it, from what I read but yet you agreed with the "Cruel male gamer trolls".

Don't be a hypocrite, you either disagree with it and then insult them or agree with them and side with them. You can't agree with them and then insult them.

Cope49 posted: »

In the tweet that was posted..Which turns out to be fake tweets from cruel male gamer trolls.

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited July 2015

Yeah I had that coming . And yes I blindly agreed and I feel like shit right now . No need to rub it in . Should have visited Twitter first before commenting instead of after .

Hmm...From cruel male gamer trolls? Cope, despite what these tweets were...You agreed that a well loved and innocent man's death was a good

• WeWillMissYouSarah was a cool chick,

dojo32161 posted: »

According to her profile Azlyn visited on June 25th. And WeWillMissYouSarah visited in February. Interesting.

• Gary-OakGary-Oak Banned
    edited July 2015

From what I saw, Anita actually did tweet that, and she deleted it immediately. She's done stuff like this before, and I wouldn't put it past her.

Either way, There isn't any truth in the tweet. Nintendo is misogynistic? Pfft, hardly.

In the tweet that was posted..Which turns out to be fake tweets from cruel male gamer trolls.

• Don't worry about it :D everyone makes mistakes bae ;)

Yeah I had that coming . And yes I blindly agreed and I feel like shit right now . No need to rub it in . Should have visited Twitter first before commenting instead of after .

• what's comingsoon?

is that a band?

ComingSoon posted: »

Leaving for 2 weeks for a summer camp, lmao I'll be back...

• The fact that Cope is blindly agreeing to bullshit is disrespectful altogether.

Gary-Oak posted: »

What truth? Iwata hasn't done anything. And saying stuff like this is extremely disrespectful to his family and friends.

• Also completely fake.

The post I mean.

Green613 posted: »

What a complete bitch.

• edited July 2015

Have fun!

• Lel

wot.

• You're killing me.

JonGon posted: »

Don't worry about it everyone makes mistakes bae

• She still a bitch though.

Also completely fake. The post I mean.

• Anita could just be saying that it's fake to save face. I recall other people saying that she actually did post this, then deleted it instantly. Regardless, Anita is still a complete idiot.

Also completely fake. The post I mean.

• Oh, this is Anita? The woman I've been hearing about? All I know is that she's hated, but I'm not sure what else to think of her.

Anita could just be saying that it's fake to save face. I recall other people saying that she actually did post this, then deleted it instantly. Regardless, Anita is still a complete idiot.

• From what I've heard about her:

tru

Green613 posted: »

She still a bitch though.

• No, it's fake. Why is that so difficult for you to accept?

Anita could just be saying that it's fake to save face. I recall other people saying that she actually did post this, then deleted it instantly. Regardless, Anita is still a complete idiot.

• And where is the 100% proof that it's fake aside from Anita saying so? What stops her from lying?

jakomocha posted: »

No, it's fake. Why is that so difficult for you to accept?

• She complains about misogyny in games then admitted in an interview that she's not even a gamer. She also completely lies about stuff in games and she has the media on her side.

Oh, this is Anita? The woman I've been hearing about? All I know is that she's hated, but I'm not sure what else to think of her.

• That is disgusting. Why use the publicity to make up complete bullshit when it can go to a better cause for the thing she says she supports?

She complains about misogyny in games then admitted in an interview that she's not even a gamer. She also completely lies about stuff in games and she has the media on her side.

• Ugh! I hate it when male supremacists photoshop things like that! It's disgusting!

wot.

• I don't usually like his stance on certain topics, but when it comes to radical feminism, I wholeheartedly agree with TJ's videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpbeSgMl434

• She'll do anything to enforce her PC views on gaming, except make a valid argument.

Using someone's death to push your own agenda. How classy. EDIT: I went to the Twitter account to check for myself, and it's fake. Disengage your pitchforks, folks. :P

• I'd call her a wanker, but that doesn't quite fit.

wot.

• So she says. How convenient that all the blame falls on people who argue against her. I'll believe her when she brings up some hard evidence that those tweets were faked.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2015

She raised over 158 thousand dollars for the making of her biased videos. 2 years have passed and out of 11 videos she has only completed 3. And the research for those videos is pulled straight out of her ass.

That is disgusting. Why use the publicity to make up complete bullshit when it can go to a better cause for the thing she says she supports?

• Because she says so? Without proof, II wouldn't say she's above pulling this shit.

Using someone's death to push your own agenda. How classy. EDIT: I went to the Twitter account to check for myself, and it's fake. Disengage your pitchforks, folks. :P

• You got ripped by someone of whom is not even a twelvie yet? LMFAO!

In all seriousness, though, good story.

My brother is in the room, and I said, "I love my Computer." And He says to me, "Why not marry it? You're clearly out of girlfriends.". It's kinda sad how My 10 year old brother has better comebacks than me.

• My body is ready and waiting for that.

Pipas posted: »

Anyone else excited for Vikings? 2016 tho. Vikings S4

• edited July 2015

Fake or not, this does not seem to be too far fetched as far as eectations go. Still, at least it was a fake and not the proverbial real deal.

EDIT: Do we have any proof aside from her o so trusty words (sarcasm) that these were fake and that she did not immediately regret the posts before deleting them?

• edited July 2015

This woman's video makes no sense in my eyes.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I don't usually like his stance on certain topics, but when it comes to radical feminism, I wholeheartedly agree with TJ's videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpbeSgMl434

edited July 2015

This kind of bullshit gives a new meaning to rape culture, some feminists think that the "rape" in "rape culture" also applies to heinous statements such as "being touched in the slightest form = being raped" or "being teased verbally = being raped" therefore all unreported "crimes" of the so-called "rape" make it look like rape goes unnoticed, because literally no one but radical feminists give that much of a shit if a girl is cat-called. It's not a crime, and real rape (unconsenting sexual activity) doesn't go unnoticed. Oh, and rape culture doesn't exist either.

This woman's video makes no sense in my eyes.

• Peace.

• Damn radical feminists.

I don't usually like his stance on certain topics, but when it comes to radical feminism, I wholeheartedly agree with TJ's videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpbeSgMl434

• "Stop breathing the same air as me, that's rape!"

edited July 2015

"You saved my life by risking yours, touching and dragging my unconscious body to the coast and performing CPR without my consent, therefore I will sue you for rape."

"Stop breathing the same air as me, that's rape!"

• I saw this video once where this girl confessed to having sex with some guy she met online, but when he returned home from visiting her he stopped talking to her and she realized that he had been lying the whole time and that he had a wife and even kids. When she found out she had him charged with rape, even though she willingly slept with him.

"You saved my life by risking yours, touching and dragging my unconscious body to the coast and performing CPR without my consent, therefore I will sue you for rape."

• What the fuck. Do you know how it ended? That sounds so stupid.

I saw this video once where this girl confessed to having sex with some guy she met online, but when he returned home from visiting her he s

• Well apparently he was known for sleeping with other underage girls from online so he ended up doing some time.

What the fuck. Do you know how it ended? That sounds so stupid.

• Well, so it was for the best in the end :P

Well apparently he was known for sleeping with other underage girls from online so he ended up doing some time.

• Gravity Falls Season 2B Trailer

It's coming back on tonight, so hyped!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.