Episode 5 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS3/PS4/Xbox One/Xbox 360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Episode 3 was 2.10 gb and it was pretty long.

Only 2.20 gb?

• What might and should happen, that we find out whom Thomas is working for. Well, if the unused lines aren't lying, I already know... Interesting!

• Man.... I heard the idenity of Tom's boss was spoiled in unused audio that sucks. Well luckily I haven't taken a peek.

MarteenPyro posted: »

What might and should happen, that we find out whom Thomas is working for. Well, if the unused lines aren't lying, I already know... Interesting!

• Ohh, seems like a good sign. This episode seems like it's going to be pretty packed.

Wigams posted: »

Here's a HUGE bit of hope. usually the episode release a week after they finally let us see the actual episode size. Episode 5 will be a 2.20 GB download. Steam Database GoT

• Don't worry, I'm not going to ruin Telltale's secret! If someone is curious they have to find it themselves in the tt extractor, but it took me surprised, I was just pushing down arrow and enter, and then... Things happened XD

AgentZ46 posted: »

Man.... I heard the idenity of Tom's boss was spoiled in unused audio that sucks. Well luckily I haven't taken a peek.

• GUYS, NEW SCREENSHOTS!

• Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text

brbsmoking posted: »

GUYS, NEW SCREENSHOTS!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Those look really good, i guess the last one is Samoa Joe's character.

• Asher returning to Westeros?

Guessing this means that his storyline will make even less temporal sense than before :P

• I hope that Daenery's sentences us to death and were like "I will not give my life some slave master cunt, I demand a trial by combat". Then we fight a version of the mountain (Samoa Joe)

• Wow, those screens look pretty amazing!

• Tyrion should NOT have wine. He complains to Oberyn and Jaime that he doesn't have wine at all I thought :P

• Ah fuck TellTale. Not showing any Rodrik or Gared screenshots..

• edited July 2015

Fucking awesome. I only hope they release some with Ramsay and Rodrik. Also, is that Malcolm's fucking head on that platter?!

• If that is indeed Asher returning to Westeros, that's probably White Harbor?

• HOLY SHIT look at the heads behind Asher and Samoa Joe

• :O I'm in love...

1. It seems Mira is visiting Tyrion in his cell and sneaked in some wine for him, I bet Tyrions going to call in that favor Mira owes him.
    2. Ashers in the fighting pits and he's weilding a weapon similar to what the Dothraki use (can't remember the name).
    3. Mira is having a meeting with Cersei in... private I bet there will be a Cersei or Tyrion choice siding with Cersei will gain Mira a powerful alliy.
    4. Ashers on a ship headed for a new destination but I'm not sure what it is... the riverlands maybe?
    5. Asher having a confrontation with what looks like a pit figher, notice the heads in the background? This guy's gonna be serious bad news. I bet this is the character Somoa Joe is voice acting for.
  • edited July 2015

edit: aw fuck. Never mind.

Ah fuck TellTale. Not showing any Rodrik or Gared screenshots..

• Asher on a boat?!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

• It seems as though no Beskha or Malcolm on that ship Asher is on.. although they could just not be on the picture.. but it worries me seeing him alone in ALL of his screenshots.

As in my previous posts, Malcolm is definitely dead.

• What kind of secret information do you have?

• Damn it Telltale, stop getting me excited for this episode, chances are I won't be able to play it when it's released because I broke my computer screen and need it to get fixed, so stop teasing me.

• Not Malcolm, pls ;(

IR0NR4TH posted: »

It seems as though no Beskha or Malcolm on that ship Asher is on.. although they could just not be on the picture.. but it worries me seeing him alone in ALL of his screenshots. As in my previous posts, Malcolm is definitely dead.

• Rodrik had a pretty intense ending last Episode, they probably don't want to risk spoiling his story.

Ah fuck TellTale. Not showing any Rodrik or Gared screenshots..

• I have a Boy Scout camp I go to Sunday and come back next Saturday....

Damn it Telltale, stop getting me excited for this episode, chances are I won't be able to play it when it's released because I broke my computer screen and need it to get fixed, so stop teasing me.

• Yeah. That heads looks like Malcolm's :O

:O I'm in love... * It seems Mira is visiting Tyrion in his cell and sneaked in some wine for him, I bet Tyrions going to call in that

• Well I don't wanna get spoiled!

• Alt text

"later this month" That's kind of unsettling :p

Maybe we'll see another TFTBL episode 3 situation where we get the screens 2 weeks before the episode?

• Holy shit I didn't even notice Asher wielding an Arakh. Weapon hype.

:O I'm in love... * It seems Mira is visiting Tyrion in his cell and sneaked in some wine for him, I bet Tyrions going to call in that

• I tried to stay away from the screenshots (risk of tiny spoilers) but I failed x) They look amazing though! Asher back at Westeros? Nice.

• I kind of want this to happen because I want to here when it releases, but I also want to instantly be able to play it when I get home (see above post).

Green613 posted: »

"later this month" That's kind of unsettling Maybe we'll see another TFTBL episode 3 situation where we get the screens 2 weeks before the episode?

• OMG ASHER BACK IN WESTEROS

I CAN'T

• Then why don't you just post it here? XD

• It does look similar to Malcolms but after taking a closer look I don't think it's his plus it would really suck if they spoiled a character death via screenshot.

Killah posted: »

Yeah. That heads looks like Malcolm's :O

• He hardly appeared at all in Episode 3.. while he isn't a determinant character he had like 2-3 minutes of screentime.

Not Malcolm, pls ;(

• Bruh, this is the episode 5 release date discussion. If anyone comes in here and they haven't played episode 1 they deserved to be spoiled.

• Exactly!

Bruh, this is the episode 5 release date discussion. If anyone comes in here and they haven't played episode 1 they deserved to be spoiled.

• You still could just post it here under a spoilers tag.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.