Episode 5 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS3/PS4/Xbox One/Xbox 360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Well awesome news is it seems like it may be an Asher heavy episode like episode 4 which means I am almost guaranteed to like it. (Asher and his storyline are the only thing I really care about.)

• Plus, I think that Bearded guy's VA is Samoa Joe...am I right?

AgentZ46 posted: »

It does look similar to Malcolms but after taking a closer look I don't think it's his plus it would really suck if they spoiled a character death via screenshot.

• I'm with In Gen, I'd actually prefer if it was released in a couple of weeks, that way I can get my computer back and can play the episode immediately when it's released.

Green613 posted: »

"later this month" That's kind of unsettling Maybe we'll see another TFTBL episode 3 situation where we get the screens 2 weeks before the episode?

• So?

IR0NR4TH posted: »

He hardly appeared at all in Episode 3.. while he isn't a determinant character he had like 2-3 minutes of screentime.

• Good luck, I used to do that too when I was in the scouts, it was a lot of fun for the most part.

I have a Boy Scout camp I go to Sunday and come back next Saturday....

• Nah, I have to wait till Wednesday because the Xbox One yeah boyeee, but still.

I'm with In Gen, I'd actually prefer if it was released in a couple of weeks, that way I can get my computer back and can play the episode immediately when it's released.

• edited July 2015

No Gared/Rodric pics? Come on..... o(>< )o

• Here's the Potato Fucker:

Alt text

FetchWalker posted: »

No Gared/Rodric pics? Come on..... o(>< )o

• Alt text

"later this month" That's kind of unsettling Maybe we'll see another TFTBL episode 3 situation where we get the screens 2 weeks before the episode?

• Yeah, something tells me that Daenerys doesn't pull through in the end.

• The ship Asher's on looks like it's going to Oldtown, where Sam is heading. It hasn't been introduced on the show yet, but since Sam is heading there and one of the filming locations is an area much like Oldtown, it's likely they're introducing it early here in the game.

AgentZ46 posted: »

:O I'm in love... * It seems Mira is visiting Tyrion in his cell and sneaked in some wine for him, I bet Tyrions going to call in that

• This episode is gonna be AWESOME!

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited July 2015

Why would Asher go to Oldtown? It's all the way south down in the Reach.

Alt text

Alt text

White Harbor is more likely:

Alt text

LeFedore posted: »

The ship Asher's on looks like it's going to Oldtown, where Sam is heading. It hasn't been introduced on the show yet, but since Sam is head

• Oh my god! I' m really afraid for lives of Beskha and Malcolm and Mira and Talia and...

• So, what do you all think? J21 or J28?

• I guess, J21-because Telltale release screenshots the week before episode. Also, I suppose trailer will be on Friday

So, what do you all think? J21 or J28?

• Are trailers usually on Fridays?

I guess, J21-because Telltale release screenshots the week before episode. Also, I suppose trailer will be on Friday

• They've used similar phrasing in the past when the episode was very close to release that next week. Don't sweat it.

• The Monday before an Episode release is also possible.

Are trailers usually on Fridays?

• Not usually, but as I remember, episode 4' trailer was released on Friday. It's only my opinion.

• Last time it was on thursday... I'm puting my money on J21!

also i thought you ghuys were the same person replying to yourself :) lol

• What is hype may never die.

• edited July 2015

Welp, here we go again

Going back home after a month-long trip be like:

Alt text

When your mother is deciding a punishment for you

Alt text

When you scream out "RYSHA!" in a Ryhonia thread

Alt text

Listening to your badass grandpa like:

Alt text

• no, dude, you are wrong ;)

Last time it was on thursday... I'm puting my money on J21! also i thought you ghuys were the same person replying to yourself lol

• about what?

no, dude, you are wrong

• Alt text

Quite possibly my favorite post in this section.

Do you think Asher is arriving at White Harbor?

Welp, here we go again Going back home after a month-long trip be like: When your mother is deciding a punishment for you When you scream out "RYSHA!" in a Ryhonia thread Listening to your badass grandpa like:

• When you scream out "RYSHA!" in a Ryhonia thread

That's true tho.

Welp, here we go again Going back home after a month-long trip be like: When your mother is deciding a punishment for you When you scream out "RYSHA!" in a Ryhonia thread Listening to your badass grandpa like:

• No, not White Harbour

(•_•) /

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

but most likely to his death

Quite possibly my favorite post in this section. Do you think Asher is arriving at White Harbor?

• we are different persons

about what?

• edited July 2015

Pfffff....They always do that kinda stuff. At least they can confirm that it will be out this month unlike DontNod with Life is Strange.

• i know, i said i THOUGHT... sorry if my comment wasnt clear :)

we are different persons

• It's will be really awkward, if Samoa's character is really nice ( likes puppys and kittens),actually!

• Dontnod said before that "LIS" EP4 will be in July.

Probably Jl28.

Maybe even with "GoT" EP5

Pfffff....They always do that kinda stuff. At least they can confirm that it will be out this month unlike DontNod with Life is Strange.

• it's ok

i know, i said i THOUGHT... sorry if my comment wasnt clear

• Maybe he will help Asher to sail back to Westeros?

It's will be really awkward, if Samoa's character is really nice ( likes puppys and kittens),actually!

• Most likely, it's the main port for the North. God i hope we get to see the Wolf Den! Not from the inside though :)

If that is indeed Asher returning to Westeros, that's probably White Harbor?

• I'm pretty sure it will be White Harbour, or if outside the North, maybe Gulltown or Saltpans (if it hasn't been destroyed yet in the timeline). But i really cannot see why Asher would go anywhere but home first.

LeFedore posted: »

The ship Asher's on looks like it's going to Oldtown, where Sam is heading. It hasn't been introduced on the show yet, but since Sam is head

Sign in to comment in this discussion.