Episode 5 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS3/PS4/Xbox One/Xbox 360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• I just replayed the first episode. Duncan said that he doesn't trust the Maester. Maybe he knew about him having a connection to the Whitehills.

Flog61 posted: »

Why wouldn't she tell Rodrik, so they can use her supposed role as traitor for their own benefit, supplying false information? And why wo

• Fuck no. Rodrik won't cower.

JakeSt123 posted: »

Can't be the only one who saw this, right?

• Nice baby

• pls no... Dont harm Rodrik :(

• There better be plenty of character deaths in this episode. It's long overdue.

• edited July 2015

oh thank god!!!! :D borderlands took ages last time to come up on Steam :/

WalkerHH93 posted: »

I live in Germany too. The episode will come out sometime between 6-9 PM. Not next day. Dont worry. ;D

• I don't care whose, but this is a Game of Thrones game, you need to show at least one pair of boobs before this is over. Bacon from ice

• Aw damn, I'm in Sicily next week so I have to wait a few days more before I can play it :(

Nevertheless I'm really hyped! Shit always hits the fan in the penultimate episode of the tv series, so I must prepare myself for a lot of deaths...
    Just please don't kill Arthur off... Or Finn... Or Cotter. Or really anyone.

• you need to show at least one pair of boobs before this is over.

Awwww yissss.

I don't care whose, but this is a Game of Thrones game, you need to show at least one pair of boobs before this is over. Bacon from ice

• Where?

Screen, if you can, please :)

You can catch one of the QTE prompts in the Ep4 trailer, too.

• I think it's too obvious that he's going to hurt Rodrik. My prediction is he turns to Talia, and hurts her instead while Rodrik has to watch.

• Ohhh dammm yesss :D This is what makes me sooo happy, seeing a release date when I arrive home :P

Alt text

• edited July 2015

Oh, bloody hell! I'm so excited for what's going on next! <3 Just love that trailer! And I hope that bastard Ramsay doesn't kill Rodrik.

• Gryff?, Ludd?

VanillaIce posted: »

Aw damn, I'm in Sicily next week so I have to wait a few days more before I can play it Nevertheless I'm really hyped! Shit always hits

• Nooo. He won't.

Giraffehat posted: »

RodReek Forrester.

• Ok, but the Boltons don't have Ryon and the traitor gave information to the Boltons. I don't think the traitor is Elissa, but if she is I will punish her. If I don't what will stop the others to betray me too? They will think that treason can go unpunished, and it can't.

Flog61 posted: »

So if someone said to her 'Give me information, and if you don't, I'll kill your son', it would be high treason for her to give them information, punishable by death?

• I still love Ramsay, but if he flays one bit of Rodrik I am going to punch my monitor through.

• #Rodriklive
  • Same here.

Galhaar posted: »

I still love Ramsay, but if he flays one bit of Rodrik I am going to punch my monitor through.

• edited July 2015

Alt text

YForrester posted: »

Nooo. He won't.

• I'm thinking it will be Gryff.

I think it's too obvious that he's going to hurt Rodrik. My prediction is he turns to Talia, and hurts her instead while Rodrik has to watch.

• This ain't Westeros, she don't give a shit, if she wants us dead we're dead.

Wigams posted: »

I hope that Daenery's sentences us to death and were like "I will not give my life some slave master cunt, I demand a trial by combat". Then we fight a version of the mountain (Samoa Joe)

• Huh, maybe... in your dreams. And I guess Rodrik has more beautiful body than Reek's one. I imagine Rodrik with a body like this:
    Alt text

• I didn't hurt Gryff, so maybe I'll be alright... I hope.

• I get to play Episode 5 on my birthday! I'm so fucking stoked!!!

Alt text

• He still has fingers and a tongue, and he'll have no choice but to practice with them. I imagine he'd be an expert in no time.

TheCatWolf posted: »

Poor Elaena Glenmore.

• 'Still very much a man.'

Giraffehat posted: »

He still has fingers and a tongue, and he'll have no choice but to practice with them. I imagine he'd be an expert in no time.

• Sooo, apparently episode 5 is gonna be sad.

• I don't particularly like them, but I also don't hate them enough to want them dead. I even think Ludd is not as bad as he seems, the "A Whitehill is still a Whitehill" scene made my rethink my opinion of him.

Brodester08 posted: »

Gryff?, Ludd?

• Yup, thats what I was talking about.

Rest in RIP someone

• At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if something like attacking Ludd happened again, but this time it's an actual viable choice

• RIP Talia.

I won't miss you.

• Hm. Taking by Adam David Miller's tweet answering to that, looks like it is about something one of the main characters do that is rather despicable/sad. I just hope the former slaves are not throwing Beskha on that pit with Asher and forcing us to kill her.

(yay first comment from a lurker)

• Well, if it still counts.

Welcome to the forums!

Abeille posted: »

Hm. Taking by Adam David Miller's tweet answering to that, looks like it is about something one of the main characters do that is rather des

Sign in to comment in this discussion.