Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Microsoft will rise again.

• [Suck it]!

armis37 posted: »

Hey there again, fellow members of Rhysha. I'll keep it short this time. A huge thank you to everyone who read, rated and voted on our fi

• [This is a misunderstanding]

Hey there again, fellow members of Rhysha. I'll keep it short this time. A huge thank you to everyone who read, rated and voted on our fi

• [Suck it] hard.

• [Forgive us]

• Is that... Is that safari?!!!!
    cries

• Sorry. Select members only.

SzymeG posted: »

You want to show me ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Are...are those black cards about TFTBL?

...I need to play this again. XD

• Members ?

I see what you did there

Sorry. Select members only.

• Yeah, we added custom TFTB and Borderlands decks. :D

BlueShadiw posted: »

Are...are those black cards about TFTBL? ...I need to play this again. XD

• And the Game of Thrones deck is like two thirds done.

Pipas posted: »

Yeah, we added custom TFTB and Borderlands decks.

• Viva la Pipas Revolution!

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

SzymeG posted: »

Members ? I see what you did there

• Is your vote for misunderstanding too?

Looks like misunderstanding wins.

• edited July 2015

Pipas i think some people are missing in Usa !

Alt text

• edited July 2015

Well as I said, @Intellectual_Poultry, @Cluke_is_dumb and @BlueShadiw somehow slipped under my radar. Oh and @mirashade too. :P

And some of the others too, I see. Maybe because I wasn't forming a list back then. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

GrumpyDof posted: »

• I think Suck It won. :P

Is your vote for misunderstanding too?

• Let's wait for them to tell us their location so we can update the map and your list..

Well as I said, @Intellectual_Poultry, @Cluke_is_dumb and @BlueShadiw somehow slipped under my radar. Oh and @mirashade too. :P And some of the others too, I see. Maybe because I wasn't forming a list back then. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Only Rysha shipper in Ohio. Title claimed. Anyone who disagrees I shall rekt m7 /(>_<)/

Let's wait for them to tell us their location so we can update the map and your list..

• Nice. Mind PMing me a link? I'd like to check it. :D

And the Game of Thrones deck is like two thirds done.

• When's it's done, yes.

Nice. Mind PMing me a link? I'd like to check it.

• I don't kno why yu making a new one, but just so yu know, i would like to be on it...

• Alt textAlt textAlt text

Hello there, Rhyshas!

To spice our chats up a bit armis suggested that we could someday play Team Fortress 2 on Steam. So what do you think about it? :D I'm just throwing it here to see how many people would be interested if that kind of event happened. :)

Btw, if you think you're not good enough at the game to join or if you've never played it, don't worry. Me personally, I've never played TF2 and I generally suck at shooting games, so if someone with similar experience with shooting games joined, I'd be really glad. At least we could suck together. :D

• "We could suck together"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hello there, Rhyshas! To spice our chats up a bit armis suggested that we could someday play Team Fortress 2 on Steam. So what do you thi

• I don't have TF2 :(

Hello there, Rhyshas! To spice our chats up a bit armis suggested that we could someday play Team Fortress 2 on Steam. So what do you thi

• You can download it for free :)

I don't have TF2

• I don't have Steam either.

You can download it for free

• Relax reggie, Grumpy's starting with USA.

I don't kno why yu making a new one, but just so yu know, i would like to be on it...

• Me neither. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't have TF2

• Yeah, that's not... that was not intentional. ;_;

"We could suck together" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Some parts were too crowded and the file was a complete mess. The picture is now bigger and easier to update !

I don't kno why yu making a new one, but just so yu know, i would like to be on it...

• you can download that for free aswell :D

I don't have Steam either.

• never played it, but sounds fun... when would this take place?

• What's Team Fortress 2? I've never heard of it.

• A quick update fellas - the vote is done, so don't comment under that post anymore. To those who are too lazy to count:

[Suck it] won!

• I hope everyone looks forward to Fiona's reply!!! ;D

A quick update fellas - the vote is done, so don't comment under that post anymore. To those who are too lazy to count: [Suck it] won!

• Alt text

What's Team Fortress 2? I've never heard of it.

• M8 I live in the most Indiana of Indianas.

Indiana.

Well as I said, @Intellectual_Poultry, @Cluke_is_dumb and @BlueShadiw somehow slipped under my radar. Oh and @mirashade too. :P And some of the others too, I see. Maybe because I wasn't forming a list back then. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• I'll like it... As long as Rhys or Sasha will be the one to 'suck it'... (insert lenny face)

huh, huh? no?

sry, i'll just put a pillow over my head and sufocatte myself

A quick update fellas - the vote is done, so don't comment under that post anymore. To those who are too lazy to count: [Suck it] won!

• There's that other game too...uh something about who is the murderer in a little town?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.