Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Alt text

I like that you put Rhys' new arm there. :P

Mcboats posted: »

Here it is folks, oh my gosh did it take forever, but I am relatively pleased with it, please be kind, I tried my absolute best xD

• edited July 2015

I vaguely remember @LoseMyHome saying she could sing. I'll try to look it up.

EDIT: Found the video. :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=10&v=TvVQEI1IhEM

AstroZombie posted: »

do we have any singers? i could make a instrumental and some lyrics if someone could sing this ballad of rhys'n sashs.

• Alt text

So beautiful! I love you Mcboats! :D

Here it is folks, oh my gosh did it take forever, but I am relatively pleased with it, please be kind, I tried my absolute best xD

• i'll start working on the instrumental and lyrics right now, when it's done i'll talk to her :)

Pipas posted: »

I vaguely remember @LoseMyHome saying she could sing. I'll try to look it up. EDIT: Found the video. :P https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=10&v=TvVQEI1IhEM

• Alt text

• Just played Ep 5 of GoT.

._.

Welp.

• Was it bad as in poorly written? Or did things go south plotwise?

I'm not going to play it, so you can tell me.

Just played Ep 5 of GoT. ._. Welp.

• I need to talk somebody, seriously.

SPOILEROUS CHAT FOR EPISODE 5 OF GOT - JOIN HERE ONLY IF YOU PLAYED THE EPISODE!

Was it bad as in poorly written? Or did things go south plotwise? I'm not going to play it, so you can tell me.

• Damn the rest will play this evening...I'm so clsoe to watching playthrough....

I need to talk somebody, seriously. SPOILEROUS CHAT FOR EPISODE 5 OF GOT - JOIN HERE ONLY IF YOU PLAYED THE EPISODE!

• Nah, don't. It's better to play it on your own. :P

Leluch123 posted: »

Damn the rest will play this evening...I'm so clsoe to watching playthrough....

• WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?

HAHAHAHA

THIS IS GLORIOUS

THIS IS GOLD Made by hyperionous

• ...aha...ahahaha.HAHAHAHAHA
    OMG what the hell is that?!
    15/10 on Rhysha scale!
    I died xD

• Alt text

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? HAHAHAHA THIS IS GLORIOUS

• Alt text

Good find

• Me too just 5 minutes ago.

Best episode yet

Just played Ep 5 of GoT. ._. Welp.

• Cool rhysha title card from @Jacol on a different thread. Thought it had a place here too :)

Alt text

• That looks so legit!

LoseMyHome posted: »

Cool rhysha title card from @Jacol on a different thread. Thought it had a place here too

• This is perfect! :O

Cool rhysha title card from @Jacol on a different thread. Thought it had a place here too

• Hey there, Rhyshas.

I hope you didn't forget we have our wiki, because it has been quite abandoned recently.

Did you know that you have a right to create a page for you? Just look at Poultry's page. Isn't it beautiful?

Alt text

Of course it is!

Now I know the wiki layout can be confusing, so if you want, I can create a page for you and you can edit it as you like.

Also some of the pages still need some editing cough August cough, so if you'd like to help us, we're always open to the new editors. ;) And if you have any ideas about new pages/improvements/etc. don't be shy and share them with us! :P

Check the wiki out HERE.

• Yuss, it might be a good wallpaper for all Rhyshans out there :)

• Also, didn't people ask us to make a page for fanart and now nobody's posting stuff there...

If you want (and I don't know why you wouldn't want), you can post your fanart, fanfictions, your own gifs and and stuff like that here: http://rhysha.wikia.com/wiki/Fanmade

Just add the title of your fanmade thing and your username next to it...

Hey there, Rhyshas. I hope you didn't forget we have our wiki, because it has been quite abandoned recently. Did you know that you hav

• omg that is amazing XD

• Epic xD

Alt text

• Wow! This is amazing, I love it! Great job, Mcboats!

• Hey i've posted a picture for you and your Rhysha question of the day.

Also, didn't people ask us to make a page for fanart and now nobody's posting stuff there... If you want (and I don't know why you wouldn

• Hey Grumpy, sorry to bring this up but I'm not on the map!

Don't wanna rush you since I saw you are working on an amazing project.

GrumpyDof posted: »

Hey i've posted a picture for you and your Rhysha question of the day.

• Yeah i need your location again to be sure.

Hey Grumpy, sorry to bring this up but I'm not on the map! Don't wanna rush you since I saw you are working on an amazing project.

• Yeah, that's my fault. I kinda forgot to write down in which state do you live. ^^"

Hey Grumpy, sorry to bring this up but I'm not on the map! Don't wanna rush you since I saw you are working on an amazing project.

• You didn't include Jack's commentary :(

Hey there, Rhyshas. I hope you didn't forget we have our wiki, because it has been quite abandoned recently. Did you know that you hav

• USA, North Carolina

GrumpyDof posted: »

Yeah i need your location again to be sure.

• It wouldn't fit in the screen and I didn't want to cut the beginning. :P

armis37 posted: »

You didn't include Jack's commentary

• fuq u Pipas ;_;

It wouldn't fit in the screen and I didn't want to cut the beginning. :P

• <3

Btw, Jack should comment on the new profiles. :P

fuq u Pipas ;_;

• Wow! Glad to see all the new activity on the wiki!

If you haven't made a contribution, please go and do so! The wiki has plenty of room to grow!

• Maybe he will, who knows... ;)

Btw, Jack should comment on the new profiles. :P

• Alt text

Maybe he will, who knows...

• Thanks everybody, it means so much :D it makes me feel good to contribute to such a quality ship!

CraazyCake posted: »

Wow! This is amazing, I love it! Great job, Mcboats!

• hey guys! so i'm active in the rhyiona thread and i've never posted here out of shyness, but as much as i ship rhyiona, i also find rhysha very enjoyable! that's why i made this lil gift for you. i hope you like it! it's very short because my internet connection can't handle uploading big videos right now, but i hope it works as a tiny salute! <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaALtqTXecs

• Alt text

rhonu posted: »

hey guys! so i'm active in the rhyiona thread and i've never posted here out of shyness, but as much as i ship rhyiona, i also find rhysha v

Sign in to comment in this discussion.