The bearded man....

edited July 2015 in Game Of Thrones

...will die a horrible death for spitting on Asher. He really crossed the line when he did that.

Comments

• I agree. I wanna murder that guy as much as i want to murder Gryff.

• Spitting on him is way worse than killing the bald Gregor Clegane and stabbing Asher..... apparently

• He's a bit Sandor Clegane, guarding a little piece a shit and doing his work... And this guy even enjoys it... If I get the chance, he is dead next episode...

• You're goddamned right.

Clemenem posted: »

Spitting on him is way worse than killing the bald Gregor Clegane and stabbing Asher..... apparently

• I wanna murder him as much as Lard and Gryff

• The Glenmore had the chance to shoot him with a bow in EP4 but noooo..plot reasons.

• I'm distracted by the fact that he looks a little like Sean Bean.

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni

<3 Harys

• Alt text

What a stud.

ArthurV posted: »

Harys

• I was very upset that I couldn't make a beeline for beardie.

• He has that beardish, assholeish charm to him, I guess..?

Harys

• Is that his name?

Harys

• It was strangely upsetting seeing him there and not knowing his name. I was pissed at Ludd in my head. I was pissed at Gryff in my head. Then this guy shows up and I go "Oh, and of course you'd be here _______. You cruel bastard". Like, this guy is basically in the Top 3 List of people I want to (and actually can) kill in this game, and I don't even know who he is. I couldn't send a faceless man after him even if I had the option.

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni

Yup, he's Harys.

Is that his name?

• I've had my number on him since Episode 3, kinda been like that with all Whitehills lol

• And for killing the beast.

• There's a few lines from Manowar song "Hand of Doom".

"I see the fear you have inside

You can run, but never hide

I will hunt you down and tear you limb from limb.

Nothing shall remain

Not your memory or name

It will be as though you never ever lived!"

In short, that is what gonna happen to him and the Whitehills in general.

• Even though some people didn't do it in their playthroughs, I feel like the whole scene was set up to be Gryff's revenge for what Rodrik did when he maimed him. Yes, he's missing the damage that should be there, but remember we had a chance to spit on Gryff when we maimed him, and also, if it's Rodrik who stays behind, it looks like his eye is straight up destroyed before he is killed.

• I want to redo the Britt killing scene only with Whitehills, all of them.

• I like how everyone hates him so much although the only thing he said was "Show your respect for Gryff Whitehill."

• So nice to know, that I'm not the only one, who's in love with this guy <3

Harys

• I'm not going to lie - when I watch playthroughs of people, who have maimed Gryff and left Rodrick behind, I can't help but feel a bit satisfied. It seems like the right outcome for me. You can't just beat restrained people sensless like it's nothing and expect, that you won't get anything in return. I feel sorry for Rodrick - but I can understand Gryff as well.

MA5Bergey posted: »

Even though some people didn't do it in their playthroughs, I feel like the whole scene was set up to be Gryff's revenge for what Rodrik did

• Well he also delivers the finishing blow to Asher/Rodrik and spits on them as they die... so there's that. Oh and he killed the Beast and boasts about how they'll "own this fucking house".

Poogers555 posted: »

I like how everyone hates him so much although the only thing he said was "Show your respect for Gryff Whitehill."

• When I saw this thread title, I immediately thought it was about Kenny. >.>

• Good, now I can change his name from "Bearded Asshole" to "Harys" on my hit list. :)

Yup, he's Harys.

• Hail and kill!

Lingvort posted: »

There's a few lines from Manowar song "Hand of Doom". "I see the fear you have inside You can run, but never hide I will hunt you d

Sign in to comment in this discussion.