Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• @Intellectual_Poultry : Picture is done at 100%.

Alt text

@armis37: Picture is done at 60%.

Alt text

• You are welcome

Pipas posted: »

OF COURSE IT'S YOU. FUQ YOU ARMIS! Also thanks @SzymeG for killing him.

• Nice, I lke it :)

GrumpyDof posted: »

@Intellectual_Poultry : Picture is done at 100%. @armis37: Picture is done at 60%.

• So we know Fiona was apparently Felix's favorite of the two. Imagine if we got the option to have Rhys say Sasha is his favorite girl. =)

• Niiiceee... ;)

So we know Fiona was apparently Felix's favorite of the two. Imagine if we got the option to have Rhys say Sasha is his favorite girl.

• Rhysha question for today:

What house-job would Rhys and Sasha separately hate the most? (example: window cleaning)

• Alt text

armis37 posted: »

Rhysha question for today: What house-job would Rhys and Sasha separately hate the most? (example: window cleaning)

• My demo's afro was godly

Yup, it was fun.

• Rhys - throwing rubbish/fixing things ( like car )
    Sasha - washing dishes

armis37 posted: »

Rhysha question for today: What house-job would Rhys and Sasha separately hate the most? (example: window cleaning)

• edited July 2015

Alt text

Tomorow i will start my work With Source Filmmaker ( wish me luck guys )

• Good luck ! if you want advices call me, kiddo.

SzymeG posted: »

• Rhys: anything with water, it messes with his arm

Sasha: anything that requires things to be super neat and tidy, Pandoran lifestyle made her not really care about neatness.

• edited July 2015

good luck, though What exactly will you be doing in sfm animating or making a poster? you can also ask me for help as well.

• meh...sorry to be THAT guy, but if all you did was congaing around, then I am glad I missed it. That's exactly the reason why I stopped playing...because no one still is.

TF2 HIGHLIGHTS First off, we have me, and my super classy Soldier. Then, it was time for a dance party! We partied hard at

• Nah, first we actually played MVM and control point. This was at the end of the event. :P

meh...sorry to be THAT guy, but if all you did was congaing around, then I am glad I missed it. That's exactly the reason why I stopped playing...because no one still is.

• Nicely done, Grumpy! :P

@Intellectual_Poultry : Picture is done at 100%. @armis37: Picture is done at 60%.

• Good luck. And don't forget to show us the final product! :P

• cough, cough crawls out from grave

I've been having computer issues and the only drawing program readily available was MS Paint, but I wanted to finally draw something Rhysha, so have a doodly thing: Alt text

I wish there was an option in the quick change station to give Sasha some blue to match her flower.

• I wish too because this one goggles for Sasha was so ugly

mirashade posted: »

cough, cough crawls out from grave I've been having computer issues and the only drawing program readily available was MS Paint, but I wa

• Thanks Grumpy

Good luck ! if you want advices call me, kiddo.

• Bonus:

Alt text

cough, cough crawls out from grave I've been having computer issues and the only drawing program readily available was MS Paint, but I wa

• ¯_(ツ)_/¯ I dont know first i must learn few ( lot of ) Things. Also thanks mrjimjamjamie

good luck, though What exactly will you be doing in sfm animating or making a poster? you can also ask me for help as well.

• Of course i will but first things first like a training

Good luck. And don't forget to show us the final product! :P

• Yeah, they look like she has laser eyes.

I wish too because this one goggles for Sasha was so ugly

• Hehe, nicely done, mirashade. :P

Bonus:

• Very good :)

Bonus:

• edited July 2015

She looks like RoboCop with them. :D

Yeah, they look like she has laser eyes.

• I was browsing Tumblr again.

Alt text

Source

Would you like some badass Rhys?

Alt text

Source

And Telltale cut another great dialogue between Rhys and Sasha where Rhys mentions how strong Sasha is. :P Listen HERE.

• That Rhys looks awesome!!! XD

I was browsing Tumblr again. Source Would you like some badass Rhys? Source And Telltale cut another great dialogue between Rhys and Sasha where Rhys mentions how strong Sasha is. :P Listen HERE.

• Oh we played legit MVM and King of the Hill, the idea to take screenshots dawned on me while screwing around at the end tho.

meh...sorry to be THAT guy, but if all you did was congaing around, then I am glad I missed it. That's exactly the reason why I stopped playing...because no one still is.

• I like to think Rhys has dreams where he's a badass and such.

Then wakes up and realizes that in reality it's Sasha who's the badass.

I was browsing Tumblr again. Source Would you like some badass Rhys? Source And Telltale cut another great dialogue between Rhys and Sasha where Rhys mentions how strong Sasha is. :P Listen HERE.

• It has been awhile since i did any fanart here on the rhysha thread so i made this :)

Alt text
    Posed the models in SFM, heavily edited in photoshop

Picture

• Alt text

No, I kid you not.

The filtering makes this look like some sort of artwork in museum. I love the vectoring and the starry (or glittery) overlay. The color contrast between Rhys and Sasha is a perfect representation of not only their differing backgrounds, but also their character and situation.

Gr8 pic m8 I r8 8/8

It has been awhile since i did any fanart here on the rhysha thread so i made this Posed the models in SFM, heavily edited in photoshop Picture

• i appreci8 it m8, though really thanks :D

No, I kid you not. The filtering makes this look like some sort of artwork in museum. I love the vectoring and the starry (or glittery)

• It's a cool picture BUT you should play a little more with the filter for each character (not both at the same time) cause some part aren't detailed enough, they're too blend ( for example Sasha don't have eyes, it's really disturbing since Rhys have them ! ).

If you're on photoshop, there are 3 options with that filter, don't be afraid to test all the possibilities.

i appreci8 it m8, though really thanks

• That Sasha looks beautiful :D

• Hey @GrumpyDof, I recently changed my avatar... Would you mind to put the Rhysha Mark in it, pleeease?

The Avatar:

Alt text

The color:

Alt text

• Alt text

Hey @GrumpyDof, I recently changed my avatar... Would you mind to put the Rhysha Mark in it, pleeease? The Avatar: The color:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.