Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I was out of the town the whole day, but it still isn't too late to say a big happy birthday to @ABigBadWolf :D

• Alt text

awkward

• why, when I want to sleep, in my head there are a MILLION different ideas for fanfics, models? WHY NOT DURING THE DAY????

Alt text

• Oh my Intensifies

rhonu posted: »

awkward

• Yeah, I know that Gryff with the eyepatch is in the game files. I just hope they'll fix it and he'll be properly damaged in Episode 6.

Apparently, his "maimed Gryff" model was glitched, so the game replaces it with the original "Gryff" model instead....

• Uhh, I wouldnt count on that. Then people would go. WTF, I thought he just got better, its been a few weeks, now hes suddenly fucked up again?

Pipas posted: »

Yeah, I know that Gryff with the eyepatch is in the game files. I just hope they'll fix it and he'll be properly damaged in Episode 6.

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

awkward

• thank you so much! <3

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I was out of the town the whole day, but it still isn't too late to say a big happy birthday to @ABigBadWolf

• Ohhhh my :^)

awkward

• edited July 2015

oh my fucking god. what the hell. WHY??? WTF????? I just finished episode 5 of GOT and I really dont know what to feel

Alt text

OMFGWTFHTT?????

(and i demand a model swap)

• So who was the lucky one? :(

• It was a really hard choice.. but I let Rodrik survive in my main game.. what about you?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

So who was the lucky one?

• I saved Asher.

Kruzii posted: »

It was a really hard choice.. but I let Rodrik survive in my main game.. what about you?

• yeh, he is awesome. I just hope we can rip gryff apart next episode

I saved Asher.

• Sorryyyy for taking too long to see that, I've been busy in the past few days, but you nailed again gurl!!!

The second time is even better, love the drawing, thank you! <3

buntingsir posted: »

@HazzatheMan I hope I lived up to your expectations. ≧'◡'≦ @TheCatWolf Take 2, because I thought I could improve some things.

• Happy bday @ABigBadWolf

Where I live it's still 10pm, so I have an excuse :P Anyway, sorry for being so late, wish you the best bro! <3

• Thank you so much! It really means a lot! <3

TheCatWolf posted: »

Happy bday @ABigBadWolf Where I live it's still 10pm, so I have an excuse :P Anyway, sorry for being so late, wish you the best bro!

• And I hope he doesn't magically heal quickly again.

Kruzii posted: »

yeh, he is awesome. I just hope we can rip gryff apart next episode

• Hawt

awkward

• Constant rain in Hong Kong right now. It has been raining for five days. And I have to go out...

• Oh, damn, best of wishes. :(

Constant rain in Hong Kong right now. It has been raining for five days. And I have to go out...

• When Roderick got hit in the eye that made me so f###ing angry at gryff and sad it wasn't fare there were shooting F###ING ARROWS AT HIM AND THEY F###ING CHEATED WHAT A BUNCH OF F###ING A##HOLES!!!!!

And I hope he doesn't magically heal quickly again.

• Gryff literally grew a new eye. It's so dumb. I maimed him!

When Roderick got hit in the eye that made me so f###ing angry at gryff and sad it wasn't fare there were shooting F###ING ARROWS AT HIM AND THEY F###ING CHEATED WHAT A BUNCH OF F###ING A##HOLES!!!!!

• Hey guys! I'm back after a week of being AFK, Lets see what I missed.....Alt text LETS DO THIS....Alt text

• IKR WTF MAN |:< WHEN I SAW GRYFF FACE MY REACTION: WTF I THOUGHT THAT I TOOK ONE OF YOUR F###ING EYES OUT |:< THEN HE F###ING SMILES AT THE END LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED TO HIS FACE WTF MAN!!!!

Gryff literally grew a new eye. It's so dumb. I maimed him!

• Welcome back BRO :D

Hey guys! I'm back after a week of being AFK, Lets see what I missed..... LETS DO THIS....

• Mannn only 5.7k? We slacked off.

Welcome back!

Hey guys! I'm back after a week of being AFK, Lets see what I missed..... LETS DO THIS....

• It was probably a glitch considering the beat up and eyepatch wearing model in the files but MAN I'm salty.

IKR WTF MAN |:< WHEN I SAW GRYFF FACE MY REACTION: WTF I THOUGHT THAT I TOOK ONE OF YOUR F###ING EYES OUT |:< THEN HE F###ING SMILES AT THE END LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED TO HIS FACE WTF MAN!!!!

• I know that feeling bro this episode was salty at the end ):

IRON FROM ICE THAT LINE GOT TO ME ;-;

Poor Roderick "sigh"

It was probably a glitch considering the beat up and eyepatch wearing model in the files but MAN I'm salty.

• When even the IPhone autocorrect into Rhyiona, you know the ship is real

• Same here! There's a mountain of posts to go through. :o Mount Rhyiona!

• Hey there Gold! It's been awhile since I've seen you around here. Welcome back! :D

Alt text

HeartOfGold posted: »

Same here! There's a mountain of posts to go through. Mount Rhyiona!

• Thank you! I'm happy you liked it! <3 ^_^

TheCatWolf posted: »

Sorryyyy for taking too long to see that, I've been busy in the past few days, but you nailed again gurl!!! The second time is even better, love the drawing, thank you!

• Oh, I love these! This is just perfect for them, especially them arguing all the time. I can definitely see that. :D

Come on guys let's not get salty here! Anyways, I got asked those ship questions on tumblr so I'd thought I'd share it. The post can be f

• fancy drooling

I don't know if this has ever been posted but... By radishezrom on tumblr

• Autocorrect ships Rhyiona 100% confirmed.

When even the IPhone autocorrect into Rhyiona, you know the ship is real

• cute drooling

I thought I'd give you a kissy drabble from a larger fanfiction I wrote. Obviously I can't share that with you because it's the one I got ca

• reluctant drooling

so for the first time EVER in my life i tried to write in english. i didn't use a translator or anything, so please tell me if this is corre

• I was scrolling down some old comments here now that I had some wi-fi availabl.

And POW POW WHAT IS THIS ADORABLE AND AWESOME COMIC I SEE!

@nohuhhu, ducky could you pm me the whole thing?
    Well, if you have time of course.

(It's a little bit awkward going on to the thread using a phone :p)

nohuhhuh posted: »

(You guys chose the present option if I remember correctly. This present will be in the part )

• Everyone has left to talk GOT and I'm left here...

alone

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.