Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Go to any Youtube video and you'll find at least one person named something like "Chica the Chicken" trying to RP in the comments section.

Killah posted: »

the fandom is horribly whiny. can confirm. i can confirm that too! The fandom is just so fucking annoying. Even users like "human Freddy" are most likely to be kids who gets raged so easily.

• edited July 2015

Whenever I say 'Rhyiona' my dog always runs toward me excitedly. He has been affected by my OTP. My dog is a fellow Rhyiona shipper. B)

• I don't have the game, I don't touch horrors, unless a RPG has nightmarish horror stuff.

But regarding Five Night's At Freddy, I have done some research (because why not. :) ). If you can handle constant jumpscares, you should be fine. Besides being a horror game, there is a lot of micromanagement involved. The story is...Interesting to say the least. A lot of the story you have to piece together on your own.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Five Night's At Freddy's

• Your dog has quality taste. B)

Whenever I say 'Rhyiona' my dog always runs toward me excitedly. He has been affected by my OTP. My dog is a fellow Rhyiona shipper.

• Aww so cute <3

Whenever I say 'Rhyiona' my dog always runs toward me excitedly. He has been affected by my OTP. My dog is a fellow Rhyiona shipper.

• good dog<3

• Hello Kimmy-klu! :)

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Aww so cute

• What breed?

Also, good doggie!!! XD

• Hi Dave :3

Hello Kimmy-klu!

• Sounds good :)

I don't have the game, I don't touch horrors, unless a RPG has nightmarish horror stuff. But regarding Five Night's At Freddy, I have don

• Fair enough :)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

The fandom is horribly whiny. Can confirm. But the game itself? It seems like people think it's "in" and "hip" to hate popular things these days. The games are point and click and they're really not bad. At all. I like them, personally.

• He made the right decision :D

• He's a German Shepard, and he's just turned one. X3

What breed? Also, good doggie!!! XD

• If you get it lemme know what you think!

In my opinion the third game is the weakest one (though I still enjoyed it) and the fourth is by far the best.

Fair enough

• It's not scary at all, you see all of the jumpscares once and the game's not scary anymore, it's more about the hidden lore than the actual game, FNAF 3 was the worst one in the series by far, I don't even know about FNAF 4 yet though.

I'm seeing some conflicting opinions on FNAF: On the one hand people admit that the game is creepy, suspenseful and has brilliant jumpsca

• Awww, German Shepard puppies are so sweet :3

Then they grow up :P

He's a German Shepard, and he's just turned one. X3

• I'll get it at some point, but not right now.

I'll keep that in mind! Why do you think that btw??

If you get it lemme know what you think! In my opinion the third game is the weakest one (though I still enjoyed it) and the fourth is by far the best.

• I imagine I'll get conditioned to the jumpscares before long...

Why is 3 the worst??

It's not scary at all, you see all of the jumpscares once and the game's not scary anymore, it's more about the hidden lore than the actual game, FNAF 3 was the worst one in the series by far, I don't even know about FNAF 4 yet though.

• edited July 2015

The third is just... there's only one thing out to kill you and the game is kind of too easy I guess? The atmosphere is good but there's just something lacking.

The fourth one... there are no cameras and you literally have to 100% rely on listening most of the time. It's by far the creepiest because you don't know what to expect. It's just... you get used to the jumpscares in the other games but in this one I just can't tell when they're gonna be there or not.

I'll get it at some point, but not right now. I'll keep that in mind! Why do you think that btw??

• Hmm, that does sound kinda easy :/

Ooohhh I like that!!! XD

The third is just... there's only one thing out to kill you and the game is kind of too easy I guess? The atmosphere is good but there's jus

• It's hard if you don't understand the mechanics or how to drive him away but once you do you're fine.

I got jumpscared even on Night 6 where in the other games I was used to them already. You have to play in complete silence or you're screwed.

Hmm, that does sound kinda easy Ooohhh I like that!!! XD

• edited July 2015

The gameplay was boring and the jumpscares were pitiful

The only fun thing was the secret minigames to unlock the good ending

I imagine I'll get conditioned to the jumpscares before long... Why is 3 the worst??

• Secret minigames? O.o

The gameplay was boring and the jumpscares were pitiful The only fun thing was the secret minigames to unlock the good ending

• I can play in complete silence with loud volume dude >:)

I am a professional. Maybe...

It's hard if you don't understand the mechanics or how to drive him away but once you do you're fine. I got jumpscared even on Night 6 where in the other games I was used to them already. You have to play in complete silence or you're screwed.

• That's what I did but let me warn you the jumpscares are way louder than the game itself. This is obviously on purpose so it gets you more. And it works.

I can play in complete silence with loud volume dude I am a professional. Maybe...

• a lil teaser of a video i'm making (it's poop)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHMzxns82hA

• Dude, that looks awesome!

rhonu posted: »

a lil teaser of a video i'm making (it's poop) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHMzxns82hA

• edited July 2015

And it's cool.

• Oh boy... My neighbor gonna have a heart attack herself! XP

That's what I did but let me warn you the jumpscares are way louder than the game itself. This is obviously on purpose so it gets you more. And it works.

• It looks so cool! Now you got me excited :D

What program did you use?

a lil teaser of a video i'm making (it's poop) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHMzxns82hA

• It's weird how people who play this want the thrill of a jumpscare. :P We're all masochists.

Oh boy... My neighbor gonna have a heart attack herself! XP

• Oh, man, this is looking awesome already.

• edited July 2015

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

I'm sorry this sucks, I basically drew this on my tablet using SketchBookX (not professional at all) because I felt ''inspired''. I just wanted to do something useful because I'm bored anyways. I'm also lazy so it might take me a while until I finish this :/

If you're not interested in this at all I'll delete it :D

• That's exactly what we need in this world full of disasters <3

• edited July 2015

EYYYYY Another one of these! I love this kinda thing! This is awesome. :D

I vote 3.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I'm sorry this sucks, I basically drew this on my tablet using SketchBookX (not professional at all) because I felt ''inspired''. I just wan

• Haha, he's drooling again! This was really good, though!

I choose 1 because it will probably fail... also I want to see if Rhys is dumb enough to try to break it with his regular hand, then Fiona asks him why he isn't using his robotic arm and he just stands there like "...".

I'm sorry this sucks, I basically drew this on my tablet using SketchBookX (not professional at all) because I felt ''inspired''. I just wan

• thank you very much! <3

Dude, that looks awesome!

• thank you, i'm glad! :)

i use sony movie studio!

It looks so cool! Now you got me excited What program did you use?

• i'm glad you like it! thank you wolf! ´v`

Oh, man, this is looking awesome already.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.