Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Random sandwich on a random grill randomly placed near a random egg on a random position on the random sandwich

BionicPaint posted: »

Random grilled sandwich with a randomly found egg on it.

• Sasha needs someone with a chill and questionably-smooth person in her life to compliment her feisty personality, and yet could learn from her forward thinking and motive.

Sounds like a certain Hyperion Cyborg if you ask me. ;)

Poogers555 posted: »

Both August and Sasha are always angry too! Its perfect.

• TFW the Atlas Silver jams

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Was I the only one who laughed at this moment of Ep. 2 intro?

• Never knew what TFW stood for :I help ples

TFW the Atlas Silver jams

• TFW = That feel when

Never knew what TFW stood for :I help ples

TFW = That feel when

• Or a certain Hyperion guy who is lookin' swoll

Sasha needs someone with a chill and questionably-smooth person in her life to compliment her feisty personality, and yet could learn from her forward thinking and motive. Sounds like a certain Hyperion Cyborg if you ask me.

• I actually ship the Chill Hyperion guy with the Swoll Hyperion guy.

Not as much as the Chill Hyperion guy with the Feisty Pandoran gal.

Hat-wearing Pandoran Gal, I'm not sure if I ship her with anyone. I'm trying, trust me.

Or a certain Hyperion guy who is lookin' swoll

• Isn't the choice obvious for the Hat-wearing Pandoran Gal?

Alt text

I actually ship the Chill Hyperion guy with the Swoll Hyperion guy. Not as much as the Chill Hyperion guy with the Feisty Pandoran gal. Hat-wearing Pandoran Gal, I'm not sure if I ship her with anyone. I'm trying, trust me.

• Hat-wearing Pandoran Gal is the obvious choice!

And the mentally-enhanced cattle-avian avoids it for that reason!

Alt text

Isn't the choice obvious for the Hat-wearing Pandoran Gal?

• I'm fairly certain it's actually "the face when" ^-^

TFW = That feel when

• You are correct.

And OMG IS THAT AYASE. I FINALLY FOUND A FELLOW GUILTY CROWN FAN, PLEASE BE MAI FRIE- gets shot

Green613 posted: »

I'm fairly certain it's actually "the face when" ^-^

• YO HOLY FUCK I JUST REALIZED WHERE YOUR NAME COMES FROM

AND YOUR AVATAR IS INORI

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

You are correct. And OMG IS THAT AYASE. I FINALLY FOUND A FELLOW GUILTY CROWN FAN, PLEASE BE MAI FRIE- gets shot

• So in case you didn't catch the news ep 4 of Life is Strange is coming out tomorrow. (00:00 CEST if i'm not mistaken)

Alt text

Who's gonna play it?

• I forgot about this game !

dpetersz posted: »

So in case you didn't catch the news ep 4 of Life is Strange is coming out tomorrow. (00:00 CEST if i'm not mistaken) Who's gonna play it?

• <3

Well i made some more fanart, nothing too fancy just a close up of Sasha. Made with SFM/Photoshop

• Well good thing i warned you then, isn't it?

GrumpyDof posted: »

I forgot about this game !

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Imo, LiS is meh. And I won't have time to play it anyway, so...

So in case you didn't catch the news ep 4 of Life is Strange is coming out tomorrow. (00:00 CEST if i'm not mistaken) Who's gonna play it?

• Welcome aboard, but...

♥Ships♥ Clementine X Luke

y

bows down ALL HAIL RHYSHA

• This thread has 127 likes and we're on 127th page.

Alt text

Anyway, today's Monday, so it's time for a new poll.

What game do you want to play on Saturday?

The poll will close on Thursday, so vote right away. :P

Oh yeah, and if you haven't checked yet, Town of Salem event is planned this Thursday. ;)

• I actually like August, He's quite nice for Pandoran. :D Part of the reason I blames Vasquez was because I really didn't want August to die. :P

You know, we as a thread are a tad bit cruel to August. Sure, I don't like the idea of him and Sasha together (and I strongly believe Rhys

• This one's better.

Alt text

Was I the only one who laughed at this moment of Ep. 2 intro?

• I see you guys getting very creative on this question ^^

Random sandwich on a random grill randomly placed near a random egg on a random position on the random sandwich

• Hi everyone, I just end playing the first 3ep. and I loveeeee Rhysha so much. I'm obsessed with this

• Wanna join us? If so, welcome to the brotherhood!

Arsaid posted: »

Hi everyone, I just end playing the first 3ep. and I loveeeee Rhysha so much. I'm obsessed with this

• @Pipas Why is it whenever I post a shrugging smiley in the TT forum, it has one of his arms missing?

Like this: ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I didnt see it happening to you... What's your secret man?

• edited July 2015

Not me, I really just don't like this game, but have fun, I hope you enjoy it.

• Of course! Thanks you!

Wanna join us? If so, welcome to the brotherhood!

• edited July 2015

Alt text

Jk, I just put two \ there instead of one. Dunno why, but one always disappears. :D

@Pipas Why is it whenever I post a shrugging smiley in the TT forum, it has one of his arms missing? Like this: ¯_(ツ)_/¯ I didnt see it happening to you... What's your secret man?

• Welcome aboard, Arsaid!

Would you like to get added to the Rhysha map or do you want a Rhysha mark? If so, tell us where you live and what color of the mark would you like. :P

Hi everyone, I just end playing the first 3ep. and I loveeeee Rhysha so much. I'm obsessed with this

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Pipas posted: »

Jk, I just put two \ there instead of one. Dunno why, but one always disappears.

• Meeee I need to know what happened to Chloe

• Hello new shipper! Welcome to the Rhysha thread.

If you wouldn't mind, could you maybe use a Gravatar for your telltale avatar? That way, we have less clone avatars and @Grumpydof will have an easier time distinguishing you from other shippers who use that exact same avatar of Sasha.

Here's a tutorial:

Gravtar!

• According to the Gurgle seerge enjun, it's both apparently.

Green613 posted: »

I'm fairly certain it's actually "the face when" ^-^

• I would love that! :D I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina. The color mmmmmhmmm...Red.

Pipas posted: »

Welcome aboard, Arsaid! Would you like to get added to the Rhysha map or do you want a Rhysha mark? If so, tell us where you live and what color of the mark would you like. :P

• Nice avatar!

I would love that! I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina. The color mmmmmhmmm...Red.

• I sure will, thanks

Not me, I really just don't like this game, but have fun, I hope you enjoy it.

• awesome!

GrumpyDof posted: »

@Arsaid:

• edited July 2015

Alt text

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.