Do you really believe you can kill Gryff or Ludd?

Actually I doubt it.
Because of Gwyn and Asher.
If Asher survived, things can be complicated.
I don't think she can marry or makes love with a family killer.
Yeah I think we have every rights to kill them.
But they are still Gwyn's family.
Agggh.. Can Asher just ignore her and kill both of them?

Comments

• We'll get to try, who knows if we'll be able to.

• I have Rodrik and nothing's gonna stop me. Nothing.

• Agreed. I want to kill Harys first though.

I have Rodrik and nothing's gonna stop me. Nothing.

• edited July 2015

If Asher can't kill Gwyn, Beskha will. Problem solved :)

• raises hand I can kill them!

• No way Telltale isn't giving us the opportunity to go at AT LEAST one of them, NO WAY

And I have Rodrik so...

Alt text

Alt text

• I doubt it. I think the Forresters will be better off all spilting up because their f*cked. If you look at it, Malcolm AND Gared both basically ditched already.

• edited July 2015

I bet we can't kill any Whitehill. All Forresters is going to die and if Season 2 comes out we will play as Whitehills characters dealing with the Boltons, since only the craftsman of House Forrester can provide ironwood material.

• edited July 2015

YES! I DO BELIEVE.

• Well, the game and it's characters are inconsequential to the show, and especially the books, so it doesn't really matter at all if we kill them.

• To me it's pretty obvious that we will at least be given a choice to kill one of them( or both for that matter ).
    But yeah, there should be a choice to spare them as well.

• DAMN RIGHT

MosesARose posted: »

If Asher can't kill Gwyn, Beskha will. Problem solved

• And Bolton's new bannermen will start to want us all killed

I bet we can't kill any Whitehill. All Forresters is going to die and if Season 2 comes out we will play as Whitehills characters dealing with the Boltons, since only the craftsman of House Forrester can provide ironwood material.

• Well he killed the Beast, so I'm leaving him to Amaya

Barthanax posted: »

Agreed. I want to kill Harys first though.

• Exactly

And Bolton's new bannermen will start to want us all killed

• But yeah, there should be a choice to spare them as well.

That would be incredibly stupid and pointless to add.

phexel posted: »

To me it's pretty obvious that we will at least be given a choice to kill one of them( or both for that matter ). But yeah, there should be a choice to spare them as well.

• No it wouldn't.

almighty posted: »

But yeah, there should be a choice to spare them as well. That would be incredibly stupid and pointless to add.

• Explain

Rykker1 posted: »

No it wouldn't.

• I know love is really powerufll, but they have my brothers, they sided with the guy that killed Ethan, they robbed our ironwood AND THEY KILLED RODICK (In my playtrhough...). SO yeah they are going to die if I have the chance, I only did not killed Ser ROyland because he aid he knew about an attack but he'll die if I can kill him next episode.

• Well I had Rodrik survive in my playthrough, so I won't have to worry about that.

• If a player wanted to they could make peace with the Whitehills to secure a better and stronger future. Burning Whitehill to the ground will not come without more Forresters dying. It would be the players choice to exact revenge (rightfully so) at the cost of more Forresters, or make peace which can strengthen both their positions in the pecking order, and undermine Ramsay. Mind you that I said Ramsay, not Roose Bolton. Something tells me Roose will get tired of Ramsays games, as he has in the past and bring him to heel.

almighty posted: »

Explain

• edited July 2015

Well , Ramsay said "Last House standing" and if you mention that you already had a deal with Ludd he just says that you know the terms and that one house must fall. So you are kind of forced to kill them, maybe TT will make it the dramatic choice to spare them and face Boltons wrath or kill them to appease them. I think most players won't have a problem killing Ludd/Griff the real question is if you are willing to kill Gwynn to please Ramsay or not.
    Or they could go a different route altogether and just when you think you can kill Ludd/Griff Roose Bolton finds out what his bastard is doing and demands to end this madness. Then you can choose revenge or as in Option 1 to appease the Boltons.

• I will not be sparing anyone if I have the choice. If Gwynn must die so be it. This war must end, and the only way it will is if one side is completely finished. If given the option it will not by my side.

• edited July 2015

I saved Rodrik because I feel like this is his fight and if he doesn't get to kill at least Gryff I will rage. Jerk's been tormenting our house for most of the season and it needs to culminate in something. I've decided I'm not going to hurt Gwyn but if she gets in my way then she gets in my way... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Gwen can't touch or marry somebody who killed her family, but Asher is supposed to touch or marry somebody whose family killed his brother? Nuh-uh. Think again. That romance is not happening in my playthrough.

• I absolutely think we will be able to. And god knows if the chance arises I will. Ludd and Gryff dont have plot armor like ramsey, and basically were created just for this game, so that means telltale has free grounds to do what they want with them, and if I dont get to kill them by the end of the season I will be very disappointed.

• I think Gwyn would even turn on them, or at the very least help the Forresters if you left Asher behind.

• edited July 2015

[Stab Telltale Games]

TTG: "I'm impressed. Lucky for me you're actually thousands of kilometers away. I may have misjudged you, player. I made this frustrating ending to piss you off. But now I'm thinking it might be far more entertaining to watch you and masochist players who liked this ending after all tear each other to pieces in the biggest shitstorm this forum has ever known."

• "I... I can't do this.

BESKHA WOULD YOU KINDLY?"

"My pleasure"

I don't even want Gwyn dead, but I would like if this was an option.

MosesARose posted: »

If Asher can't kill Gwyn, Beskha will. Problem solved

• He killed my brother, if I ever see him again I'll split him in two

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited July 2015

In my play though, had I saved Asher over Rodrik, then I would have role played my Asher as someone who was willing to kill Gryff or Ludd in spite of making Gywn feel bad for how their family led to the deaths of Ethan and Rodrik.

However, since I saved Rodrik, I really have no incentive to worry about what Gywn thinks unless House Whitehill somehow gets the upper hand on us yet again - and, given how crappy things have been going in Telltale's GoT, that would honestly not surprise me. :/

Sign in to comment in this discussion.