Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I don't even like watermelons.

Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I don't even like watermelons. ;-;

• that would be me

Alt text

what kind of question is this who would choose the waffle

• IMAGINe rhys and fiona taking a bubble bath together and rhys giving her a bubble beard and fionas like EWWW EWW YOU'RE GETTING SOAP IN MY MOUTH EW and she splashes him mercilessly

• waffles FTW <3

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

choose wisely....

• that's what i like to hear <3

Alt text

waffles FTW

• IMAGINE rhys and fiona taking a bubble bath together

i like where this is going ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

rhonu posted: »

IMAGINe rhys and fiona taking a bubble bath together and rhys giving her a bubble beard and fionas like EWWW EWW YOU'RE GETTING SOAP IN MY MOUTH EW and she splashes him mercilessly

• Rhys and Fiona better do that at Helios tbh

IMAGINe rhys and fiona taking a bubble bath together and rhys giving her a bubble beard and fionas like EWWW EWW YOU'RE GETTING SOAP IN MY MOUTH EW and she splashes him mercilessly

• I still have so many ideas related to episode 3.. :/

but yeah, new ideas are still welcomed :3

I think everybody will get a bit more creative once the ep.4 is released ^_^ Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life

• I think everybody will get a bit more creative

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I think everybody will get a bit more creative once the ep.4 is released ^_^ Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life

• first butterflies..then cheese..and now this!!!!??

why wolf?

• I'm serious.

I don't even like watermelons.

• me too!!! waffles with wipped cream!! <3

that would be me

• Alt text

nohuhhuh posted: »

me too!!! waffles with wipped cream!!

• Alt text

nohuhhuh posted: »

first butterflies..then cheese..and now this!!!!?? why wolf?

• her bubble beard is still better than any beard he could ever grow

• Alt text

her bubble beard is still better than any beard he could ever grow

• Me neither! It's mostly the seeds.

• I don't like watermelons either :/

but I like the watermelon ice cream for some...reason

JumpyJoey posted: »

Me neither! It's mostly the seeds.

• Alt text

• [Silence is a valid option]

I think everybody will get a bit more creative ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I knew some people here had quality taste. :^)

I don't like watermelons either but I like the watermelon ice cream for some...reason

• Still the hardest choice in the game. This choice and Lisa being alive will probably influence episode 5's ending. Probably.... not really, but you never know!

choose wisely....

• Hmm... I'm a fan of sorbets, mostly lemon.

I don't like watermelons either but I like the watermelon ice cream for some...reason

• Okay guys... After replaying episode 2 I realized something.

Vaugn is alive.

I realized it when Fiona was making fun of Rhys by going "Bro,bro,bro!" And Rhys says, "We don't talk like that." If Vaugn had died he would've said we didn't talk like that! So Vaugn is confirmed okay!

Or Rhys just has bad grammar... Probably the latter.

• My Lisa is dead .__.

btw you forgot about this choice

Alt text

pancakes<3

MichaelBP posted: »

Still the hardest choice in the game. This choice and Lisa being alive will probably influence episode 5's ending. Probably.... not really, but you never know!

• duh...everybody here loves watermelons

Alt text

I knew some people here had quality taste. :^)

• Also in episode 4 there's an achievement called "Alive and not afraid". Who says that? That's right, Vaughn.

Vaughn is okay. We must believe.

Okay guys... After replaying episode 2 I realized something. Vaugn is alive. I realized it when Fiona was making fun of Rhys by going

• I actually like lemon...I've eaten a lot of lemon ice creams though.

Hmm... I'm a fan of sorbets, mostly lemon.

• Is gud

kristi78968 posted: »

Hey there everyone! I hope you guys are having a sweet Rhyiona day.

• edited August 2015

Or... maybe he worded it like that so nothing is spoiled. If he said "didn't" then he'd be obviously dead.

I don't wanna be a downer, I think and hope he's alive but I doubt that's much evidence. :P

Okay guys... After replaying episode 2 I realized something. Vaugn is alive. I realized it when Fiona was making fun of Rhys by going

• Your Lisa is dead? Mine too (in my main save). We're going to get the worst possible ending. :(

I am shame for forgetting that choice, ;-;

hmm, I could go for some right now.

Alt text

• I'm probably the only one in my family who thinks lemon fits with chocolate. There's a Lindt Creations chocolate with lemons in it which I love. I just feel like some sourness is needed to combat the sweetness of the chocolate... No one agrees :(

I actually like lemon...I've eaten a lot of lemon ice creams though.

• I'm a monster :(

Death of Lisa is the reason why I chose not to warn Alyssa all the four times, I'm afraid it'll just be worse :-:

Alt text

I like these better <3

Your Lisa is dead? Mine too (in my main save). We're going to get the worst possible ending. I am shame for forgetting that choice, ;-; hmm, I could go for some right now.

• edited August 2015

I haven't tried that :/

I'm actually very picky when it comes to food. I only eat bread when I make a sandwich, and everybody thinks I'm werid because of it, but yeah...that is pretty weird .-.

I'm probably the only one in my family who thinks lemon fits with chocolate. There's a Lindt Creations chocolate with lemons in it which I love. I just feel like some sourness is needed to combat the sweetness of the chocolate... No one agrees

• I think he's alive because why would they kill him off screen? :P He's one of the main characters, so I think he deserves a better death scene..(don't get me wrong, I don't want Vaughn to die ;A;)

• WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LIKE HOW YOU PLAY MY GAME MAN

• Hey, at least you're not alone. I'm a monster as well.

Oh no... I warned her every time. She kinda becomes really dependant on Max, to warn her about things headed her way, and considers Max to be like a guardian angell (or something like that). I already killed her. ;-;

Alt text

Oh God, this is making me hungry.

• edited August 2015

What's the point of eating bread without a sandwich? :)

I'm not very picky, but one thing I absolutely hate is a Swedish dish called pyttipanna. It's basically cubed meat and potatoes with onion. That doesn't sound so bad but for some reason... bläh. Worst part is they serve it every two weeks or so in school.

I haven't tried that I'm actually very picky when it comes to food. I only eat bread when I make a sandwich, and everybody thinks I'm werid because of it, but yeah...that is pretty weird .-.

• Then we can be monsters....together!

I feel so bad about taking the money, I heard that you don't even have to pay Frank to keep him alive :'(

Alt text

I'd eat all of those rn ;__;

Hey, at least you're not alone. I'm a monster as well. Oh no... I warned her every time. She kinda becomes really dependant on Max, to wa

• Alt text

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LIKE HOW YOU PLAY MY GAME MAN

Sign in to comment in this discussion.