Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Civil War confirmed.... ;-;

ABigBadWolf posted: »

What if people here ship different things? THAT'S A SCARY CONCEPT

• I didn't cry! :P Heart of stone. D: Tbh, I don't cry often anyway.

Since the threads a little slow thought this could be decent challenge,Did you pass?Try not to cry (80%will)

• JOHN PLZ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °)

I'm still coming oh my... ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• my fridge is full of food already <3

• Shit yes. ;-; Lee's death made me cry so much. And I felt sad for ages afterwards...

Wait... Did they both die? Also, woohoo! Passed the challenge! If you really want to make me cry just post Lees death. ;-;

• quiff :^)

Oh I'm so exited because he's coming back soon! :D

Kruzii posted: »

you get used to it thank ya sounds great! cats are like the 2nd best thing on this planet. you know, after rhyiona. or maybe 3rd in your case? because of quiff :^)

• goddammit kawaiii

Kawaiii posted: »

a sandwich Damn ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I'm so excited because he's coming

oh my... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

nohuhhuh posted: »

quiff :^) Oh I'm so exited because he's coming back soon!

• we are so close to page 500!!!! that's a big deal!

rhyiona stays strong after all

• You're lucky. I've broken my head twice. I actually have a scar like Fiona's, only on my left eyebrow.

Oddly enough I've never broken a bone, sprained and cracked stuff, or been hit so this all sounds really scary to me. But I'm glad you'r

• edited August 2015

Yeah, I have lots of other ships as well, but this one is kinda special. Maybe because of this thread and all the nice people here...or just Rhyiona being Rhyiona. :)

Honestly, Rhyiona is really the best ship for me. despite me having hundreds of ships i actively ship, rhyiona is still my favorite

• that's a big deal!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

rhonu posted: »

we are so close to page 500!!!! that's a big deal! rhyiona stays strong after all

• I wonder if Chloe going to prison will be possible, since she mentioned it. :(

I think the whole fanbase wishes Rachel was alive. That scene... the music along with Ashly Burch's performance really hit me hard in the feels. What makes it worse is that the junkyard was Chloe's home away from home, and for Rachel to be burried there...

Alt text

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Yeah, all of that true. I felt so sad when Rachel died, though. That music, Chloe's reaction.. I wish she was alive.

• That's the most uplifting thing I've read all day.

I don't think so really, half of this thread isn't even Rhyiona, it's just best buds hanging out.

• IKR!! These scenarios are cool but also really devastating!! ;A;

HUG ME BRUH!!

Alt text

MichaelBP posted: »

Thinking about these things makes me sad too. :,(

• pls no ;_________;

noo

• I feel like the 69s are important and all but this and 50k will be our biggest achievements since 10k and page 100. <3 So excited.

rhonu posted: »

we are so close to page 500!!!! that's a big deal! rhyiona stays strong after all

• Even if the thread dies I think that on every March 17 we should all return here just to hang out and chat. :)

i've been thinking a lot lately (nothing innapropriate, don't worry, kids) what is gonna happen to this thread after episode 5 is release

• I could write something sad and depressing here but I'll just make everyone more sad then ._____.

pls no ;_________;

• That would actually be nice :)

Even if the thread dies I think that on every March 17 we should all return here just to hang out and chat.

• edited August 2015

Omg, everybody stooooop! Nobody remembers Kristi's motivational speech? >.<

• Omg, everybody stooooop!

ok, we're stopping. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• yeah, we all suddenly got pretty depressive .__.

Alt text

here have some of Rhyiona <3

• okay then..

Alt text

I believe in you. Your heart is full of Rhyiona. You can't be all bad..

But I've proved myself so many times!

• That speech was amazing. She actually gave me Rhyiona hope. The kind I haven't had since episode 3...

Kristi definetly has a silver tounge. :)

• edited August 2015

everybody

Alt text

sorry

Omg, everybody stooooop! ok, we're stopping. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Kristi definitely has a silver tongue.

oh my... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That speech was amazing. She actually gave me Rhyiona hope. The kind I haven't had since episode 3... Kristi definetly has a silver tounge.

• True! I'm just sitting here reading all these guesses about Vaughn's fate and our thread's future and pancakes and go like

Alt text

Just enjoy the moments here guys! Who could know what would happen in the future exactly anyway...?

• Thank you for the trust. <3 ;-;

okay then.. I believe in you. Your heart is full of Rhyiona. You can't be all bad..

• I agree! We just have to let things happen, who knows what could happen anyways :)

buntingsir posted: »

True! I'm just sitting here reading all these guesses about Vaughn's fate and our thread's future and pancakes and go like Just enjoy the moments here guys! Who could know what would happen in the future exactly anyway...?

• Alt text

everybody sorry

• edited August 2015

Alright, you asked for this..

Alt text

I'm so excited because he's coming oh my... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited August 2015

so you wanna fight!?

Alt text

• edited August 2015

I know. I really hope that these sad scenarios don't actually happen, but we already know Telltale loves hitting our feels with a sledgehammer and drinking our tears.

C'mere.

Alt text

IKR!! These scenarios are cool but also really devastating!! ;A; HUG ME BRUH!!

• Yes, I've been crazy lucky. :3 Of course I have had some little scars but nothing bigger.

Hey, now you can easily cosplay Fiona! :D

JumpyJoey posted: »

You're lucky. I've broken my head twice. I actually have a scar like Fiona's, only on my left eyebrow.

• I have had some little scars but nothing bigger

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yes, I've been crazy lucky. Of course I have had some little scars but nothing bigger. Hey, now you can easily cosplay Fiona!

• I'm going to sleep guys, goodnight to you all!

• sorry if i seem downhearted about the fate of rhyiona :( i'm just as scared for episode 4 as i am excited!

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

I'm going to sleep guys, goodnight to you all!

• Well, I'm sure not gonna leave this forum quickly. And I really hope that I'll be returning to this thread every now and then even after Tales' finale. Where're so many memories.

I agree! We just have to let things happen, who knows what could happen anyways

Sign in to comment in this discussion.