Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Maybe it's because I told them about Jack being inside my head, but I thought he would say that no matter what, guess I was wrong. Either way, still terrifying.

He didn't say he was gonna make me kill Fiona. ???

• I told them about Jack, too. I dunno what it was that made him say it for you. i could have missed it, but I was listening carefully to see if he'd say something like that.

Maybe it's because I told them about Jack being inside my head, but I thought he would say that no matter what, guess I was wrong. Either way, still terrifying.

• Did you let the timer run to almost empty before Jack tells Fiona that he's getting into position, that's when he says it in my game.

I told them about Jack, too. I dunno what it was that made him say it for you. i could have missed it, but I was listening carefully to see if he'd say something like that.

• I tried to tell her that Jack was taking control, but he just said something that sounded like Rhys getting things sorted. I didn't hear any threats from him though. :I

Did you let the timer run to almost empty before Jack tells Fiona that he's getting into position, that's when he says it in my game.

• Weird, maybe I did something else that prompted it, I don't know. I'll tell you what, when I get around to putting that part of my play through up on YT, I'll give you the link and you can check it out, maybe I did something different than you and that's caused it.

I tried to tell her that Jack was taking control, but he just said something that sounded like Rhys getting things sorted. I didn't hear any threats from him though. :I

• Sure thing, breh!

Weird, maybe I did something else that prompted it, I don't know. I'll tell you what, when I get around to putting that part of my play thro

• [removed]

• It shows that he care about her yup.

• honestly i couldnt care less about a bunch of reddit shitposters.

armis37 posted: »

https://www.reddit.com/r/TumblrInAction/comments/3hjciw/shippers_devastated_and_brought_to_tears_upon/ Reddit roasts Rhyiona. Damn.

• Thanks m8. Flags and kisses.

• Just played Episode 4.

Another mixed bag of emotions. Man I feel terrible and happy.

I literally did nothing when Jack asked if he wanted to rule Hyperion. I didn't know. I apologized to Sasha, and I also stayed silent when they asked how I knew about the beacon.

But Scooter........

• edited August 2015

H...Hi, hello? emm, well, I might I need to introduce myself so... HI!... ... ... again.
    Well i'm here because I can't resist, this pairing is just too good to be real and i really like it, Sasha is a badass and Rhys a poor nerd, together make the strange and more adorable pairing of the game, Rhys always getting in trouble and Shasha getting Rhy's ass out the fire :) I love both.

Soo, you who say?

• Another more? nah, we are enough
    • Hey, ¡Welcome to the club!
    • emm... You're acting kinda weird
    • Cookies
  • Thought I'd use this brilliant opportunity from the Episode 4 intro to label the Tales shipping situation at hand.

enter link description here

• [Hey, welcome to the club!]

Hello there and welcome to the Rhysha thread, shioku!

If you want to get added to the map or want an avatar with Rhysha mark created, just say so. :P

shioku posted: »

H...Hi, hello? emm, well, I might I need to introduce myself so... HI!... ... ... again. Well i'm here because I can't resist, this pairing

• WELCOME GLAD TO HAVE YOU

H...Hi, hello? emm, well, I might I need to introduce myself so... HI!... ... ... again. Well i'm here because I can't resist, this pairing

• Scene straight from the Ep 4 intro.

enter image description here

• AHahahahahahah ok I died hahaha

Pipas posted: »

Scene straight from the Ep 4 intro.

• Redditers tend stick their nose in everything, especially in the places it doesn't belong, I'm glad most people didn't take what they said to heart.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I just find it funny that he took it so literally. People question my username because I'm usually really nice but since I was complaining a lot I thought I'd make a reference to the comments as a joke. Guess he took it seriously. :P

• Hahaha ehhh Luf it

ImUrban posted: »

Thought I'd use this brilliant opportunity from the Episode 4 intro to label the Tales shipping situation at hand. enter link description here

• I'm pretty sure they don't even read the thread and were just spouting crap so eh, whatever.

Green613 posted: »

Redditers tend stick their nose in everything, especially in the places it doesn't belong, I'm glad most people didn't take what they said to heart.

• Yeah, they also tend to speak on subjects they're insanely ignorant about, and just jump on bandwagons all together. As I've said before, they're cancers.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I'm pretty sure they don't even read the thread and were just spouting crap so eh, whatever.

• Welcome, kiddo! Hope you'll enjoy your stay! :)

• Just got done with our (relevantly short) second Borderlands 1 session with mah buddies. here's a few highlights!:

The Second Annual Car Mating Ritual ends in disaster

Our kickass team kills some godamned BANDITS!

HERE COMES THE PAIN TRAIN!! WOO WOOO!!

Introducing for the first time ever! CHAT HIGHLIGHTS lens flare, sparkle:

• [◦emm... You're acting kinda weird]

Welcome.

• Fuck the rules!

Welcome aboard, matey, to the greatest ship that ever sailed the high seas!

• edited August 2015

Allright! The next rhysha video is done! Also, idea by @Leluch123

enter link description here

• "it's just... good business"

IRunts posted: »

Allright! The next rhysha video is done! Also, idea by @Leluch123 enter link description here

• Didn't know TT made ep 5 trailer already xD

Allright! The next rhysha video is done! Also, idea by @Leluch123 enter link description here

• enter image description here

Leluch123 posted: »

Didn't know TT made ep 5 trailer already xD

• [Cookies]

• In the beginning of the episode, Sasha could get stabbed by Vallory if Fiona refused to work for Vallory. Even after Sasha was stabbed she still told Fiona not to give in. If Fiona says no a second time, Vallory starts to twist the knife in Sasha's arm and it isn't until Rhys begs Vallory to stop is when she lets go of Sasha, then after that Sasha is thankful that Fiona never agreed to help Vallory.

Sasha is willing to die for her sister. There is no way she's a traitor.

• @Tcjmcd:

The background lead me to choose that color, but i can change it if you don't like it.

• That works perfectly.

• farewell, Aya- I mean Green. Sad to see you go like this. Should have at least put up a fight.

yaaay, I was in it xD

• [removed]

• A shippers life for me...

• Not Rhysha but I feel like it deserves to be posted here....

So damn sad

• Toxic Telltale member

That's a bit rude.

• Sorry to say man. the member in question in the video, while yes. I agree I took an agressive action againts during the start of the year has generally shown signs of toxic behavior. Joking or not, they've forced their ship onto others, generally been annoying in passing threads bringing it up and stating it's the only "true way". Hell I made a Ficooter thread like yesterday, and they came onto that thread post and started shitting over it, butthurt over the fact that I'm parodying this thread and theirs for some reason and started acting toxic againts me.

:/

Pipas posted: »

Toxic Telltale member That's a bit rude.

• There There

stevean2 posted: »

Sorry to say man. the member in question in the video, while yes. I agree I took an agressive action againts during the start of the year ha

Sign in to comment in this discussion.