Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Oh man. I WISH i had expendable metal, sharp claws and adamantium bones

Leluch123 posted: »

There There

• enter image description here

enter image description here

RIP Scooter, you'll be missed. ;_;

Leluch123 posted: »

Not Rhysha but I feel like it deserves to be posted here.... So damn sad

• omfg Rhack shippers. I died

ImUrban posted: »

Thought I'd use this brilliant opportunity from the Episode 4 intro to label the Tales shipping situation at hand. enter link description here

• Thank you! c: Looks great, I will enable it once I regain control of another Hyperion Computer. :D

GrumpyDof posted: »

@Tcjmcd: The background lead me to choose that color, but i can change it if you don't like it.

• 1:03

IRunts posted: »

Allright! The next rhysha video is done! Also, idea by @Leluch123 enter link description here

• Thanks for the warm welcome guys ^_^

shioku posted: »

H...Hi, hello? emm, well, I might I need to introduce myself so... HI!... ... ... again. Well i'm here because I can't resist, this pairing

• Alright @Pipas, tell me :

• :)

IRunts posted: »

Allright! The next rhysha video is done! Also, idea by @Leluch123 enter link description here

1. "The first causality of the mission". I like how I haven't seen one person mention the possibility of Vaugn dying XD
    2. I am thinking of writing another fanfiction, but(if I do) in lieu of the episode, it would be more feelsy as opposed to light-hearted and fluffy.
  • I like how I haven't seen one person mention the possibility of Vaughn dying.

Probably because him being on the mission is determinant

Kuroix12 posted: »

* "The first causality of the mission". I like how I haven't seen one person mention the possibility of Vaugn dying XD * I am thinking of w

• He's not on the mission either way, he stays on Pandora no matter what.

No_username posted: »

I like how I haven't seen one person mention the possibility of Vaughn dying. Probably because him being on the mission is determinant

• I finished episode 4...
    I wasn't expeting so many feels D:

• Oh really? My bad, I thought I heard that he goes on the mission if you agree that Athena should kill Cassius.

Pipas posted: »

He's not on the mission either way, he stays on Pandora no matter what.

• I can handle feels (hopefully). Bring it on! :D

Kuroix12 posted: »

* "The first causality of the mission". I like how I haven't seen one person mention the possibility of Vaugn dying XD * I am thinking of w

• Hey fellas, new guy here, just saying hi !
    I don't know if I qualify as a Rysha shipper but I hope we'll see more cute/awkward/funny moments with Sasha in episode 5. Episode 4 was one of the best so far but I thought it was a bit too straight to business (no calm moments where you can mess around). The look during the intro was hella fun though.

• Could you handle Sasha dying?

I can handle feels (hopefully). Bring it on!

• edited August 2015

Welcome to the community Kiddo !

Tancud posted: »

Hey fellas, new guy here, just saying hi ! I don't know if I qualify as a Rysha shipper but I hope we'll see more cute/awkward/funny momen

• [removed]

stevean2 posted: »

Sorry to say man. the member in question in the video, while yes. I agree I took an agressive action againts during the start of the year ha

• edited August 2015

[removed]

• Hey new member!

Since you like moments with Rhysha, that makes you a Rhysha shipper in my book. :)

Tancud posted: »

Hey fellas, new guy here, just saying hi ! I don't know if I qualify as a Rysha shipper but I hope we'll see more cute/awkward/funny momen

• Now there's no fun thinking like that. It's not over till it's over.

• He's talking about the damn audios. There's something fishy in there it seems.

Now there's no fun thinking like that. It's not over till it's over.

• I am well aware of what he's talking about. I'm trying to install some hope for them.

He's talking about the damn audios. There's something fishy in there it seems.

• edited August 2015

Yeah but maybe things won't go well for us too... Don't let your guard down soldier or you won't last long on the Telltale forums.

I am well aware of what he's talking about. I'm trying to install some hope for them.

• But I did bring it to you straight up in that thread and you didnt respond. But you're free to make up whatever shit you want. I honestly don't care, kid.

• And that will be our 10 000 comment, that's great.

But I did bring it to you straight up in that thread and you didnt respond. But you're free to make up whatever shit you want. I honestly don't care, kid.

• enter image description here

Really now? I didn't respond? I stopped responding after you failed to actually counter what I said and responded to me with.... "you should probably quit while you're ahead, cupcake" which god knows what that is actually supposed to mean.

And you have some fucking gall calling me a kid. If there's anyone on this forum that's the kid, it's you.

But I did bring it to you straight up in that thread and you didnt respond. But you're free to make up whatever shit you want. I honestly don't care, kid.

• Would you care to take this to PM's? the good people here don't deserve your crap right now.

Green613 posted: »

Really now? I didn't respond? I stopped responding after you failed to actually counter what I said and responded to me with.... "you should

• edited August 2015

[removed]

Would you care to take this to PM's? the good people here don't deserve your crap right now.

• That's incorrect. We're actually at 9955 with my comment.

And that will be our 10 000 comment, that's great.

• Yeah in your case it definitely is. Why you called me toxic in front of everyone, and then try and show me off as the person who brought this up I'll never know.

• Then we're kinda safe. For now.

That's incorrect. We're actually at 9955 with my comment.

• You're incredibly easy to bait into continuing to reply y'know. You have to watch that. Regardless, you started it with your whole "LOL U JELLY UR TRHED IZNT AS CUL AS MYNE BRA?"

but again. This discussion is over until you continue it in PM's kiddo. I'm not dragging anyone else into this needless drama

Green613 posted: »

Yeah in your case it definitely is. Why you called me toxic in front of everyone, and then try and show me off as the person who brought this up I'll never know.

• YARR, WE BE HOISTIN UP THE SAILS OF PROSPERITY TOGETHER, GUILTY KING!
    Cough Uh, I mean...good work there. With the thing. Yeah. xD

farewell, Aya- I mean Green. Sad to see you go like this. Should have at least put up a fight. yaaay, I was in it xD

• No, no, no, no, no. YOU started it all those months back when you said I was ruining this forum with my ship thread, that I was annoying and childish because I created a fucking thread. And now here we are, you a member of a ship thread, parodying my ship thread, then calling this needless drama when you were the one who called me toxic behind my back to everyone in this thread. You're fucking toxic to this forum.

You're incredibly easy to bait into continuing to reply y'know. You have to watch that. Regardless, you started it with your whole "LOL U JE

• Well i found some audio ... and there is something

He's talking about the damn audios. There's something fishy in there it seems.

• So true XD

Scene straight from the Ep 4 intro.

• So how do we get our official Team Rhysha Icons?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.