Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• edited August 2015

Never mind got it ^^

• Screw you for killing me.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Did I win!?!? :O

• :]

Screw you for killing me.

• Good times...

Best day ever, Love and War Update

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0xZi2BHKUY

• So! i was playing the game and:

The bloodbath:

Leluch123 kills c0ntinue testing with a hatchet.

enter image description here

....You have a thing against me isnt it?

IRunts posted: »

Well since @Toffe posted the shipping game link here, I thought I would post Rhysha Games link here: http://brantsteele.net/hungergames/r.php?c=OmE1Z09N Have fun and find out who is the best.

• So finally sat down and been playing borderlands handsome collection(switching back and forth between it and Madden). I've only been playing Borderlands 2 for a few hours and it is loads if fun. Pretty funny and lots of cool missions and characters. Playing as Maya is awesome.

• Well...

Jack WAS planning on taking over, but i think his pre-handsome plan was a corporate coup through the board of directors instead of the bloody takeover he ultimately does. The board overrules Tassiter's first firing of Jack so he already has a lot of pull there. I think the intent was to show an ambitious and intelligent Jack who was capable of "playing nice" inside the system to achieve his goals.

As for the vault, it contained information. From what i gathered from the animations there was a LOT of info there. Much much more than just about the vault of the Warrior. I think it was essentially an Eridian Gortys Project acting as a sort of a central information hub and monitoring station for the entire vault system.

I just finished Pre-Sequel after having lost interest half a year ago...well, now I finished it and don't even get what this game was even f

• I would just like to share this screenshot of Rhys giving Sasha creepy eyes XD

• "Hey Sasha, can you spell 'me'?"

"Of course. 'M.E'."

"You forgot the 'D'"

"There is no D in me"

"Not yet..."

and that's exactly what his eyes are saying

BionicPaint posted: »

I would just like to share this screenshot of Rhys giving Sasha creepy eyes XD

• Rhysha question for today:

What names would Rhysha give their kids?

• I think the question was already here somewhere.

Anyway, Rakk Hive and Loader Bot ofc.

armis37 posted: »

Rhysha question for today: What names would Rhysha give their kids?

• felix, if sasha gets over her hate, and fiona, even if she survives the game

• enter image description here

BionicPaint posted: »

I would just like to share this screenshot of Rhys giving Sasha creepy eyes XD

• Jack (or John) if a boy. Dunno about the girl.

• perfect. I want this in the game.

Dracu98 posted: »

"Hey Sasha, can you spell 'me'?" "Of course. 'M.E'." "You forgot the 'D'" "There is no D in me" "Not yet..." and that's exactly what his eyes are saying

• sheds tear

Let's hope Loader Bot doesn't suffer the same fate as Rakk Hive. ;_;

Pipas posted: »

I think the question was already here somewhere. Anyway, Rakk Hive and Loader Bot ofc.

• I see, that makes a lot of more sense, I guess. But seeing as to how all the knowledge of the vault is now inside jack, it would be such a waste to lose it by letting him die. It would be gone forever. Like someone had just blown off a vault from the map just like that. What a waste.

Well... Jack WAS planning on taking over, but i think his pre-handsome plan was a corporate coup through the board of directors instead o

• I think the Vault in the Pre-Sequel actually told the location of the map to the other vaults.

It wasn't the Warrior that was special (that thing was an easy kill) it was the map you find in the Vault of the Warrior that is worth going after.

So his death wasn't completely in vain.

I see, that makes a lot of more sense, I guess. But seeing as to how all the knowledge of the vault is now inside jack, it would be such a w

• What do you think would happen if Rhys called Sasha "short"?

• She'd wear high heels.

What do you think would happen if Rhys called Sasha "short"?

• I think she'd be one of those people who could sprint in heels.

She'd wear high heels.

• she would probably even win a race in them.

I think she'd be one of those people who could sprint in heels.

• And kick with them.

Seriously, heels make great karate weapons.

she would probably even win a race in them.

• Vaughn is mad that rhys can't keep cool with the ladies

• There is no doubt in my mind that Sasha could go full on combat mode in heels

And kick with them. Seriously, heels make great karate weapons.

• for some reason imagines Sasha having high heels with chains attached to them so that she can fling them at her enemies to stab them with the pointy end, then retract them with the help of a mechanism that pulls the chain back

...Awesome

And kick with them. Seriously, heels make great karate weapons.

• edited August 2015

What's your favorite anime?

Mine must be Cory in the house enter link description here

• edited August 2015

lol, you damn nigga edited. Trying to make a fool out of me, are ya?

Toffe posted: »

What's your favorite anime? Mine must be Cory in the house enter link description here

• 2Sneaky4u ^^

• you bastard changed it again. Well, fuck it. I am not fixing the comment again. Deal with it xD

Toffe posted: »

2Sneaky4u ^^

• I have no idea what this is about, but...
    The Pirate King is not amused either...

• Now I want a fanart of this.

for some reason imagines Sasha having high heels with chains attached to them so that she can fling them at her enemies to stab them with the pointy end, then retract them with the help of a mechanism that pulls the chain back ...Awesome

• hell yeah. kings from everywhere unite to show their disapproval!

I have no idea what this is about, but... The Pirate King is not amused either...

• Ok guys I've found another Rhysha moment in game....but getting to that part is rather painful...for Sasha.

• WAT IS IT?

Leluch123 posted: »

Ok guys I've found another Rhysha moment in game....but getting to that part is rather painful...for Sasha.

• You have to stop Athena from killing Cassious to take Vaughn out of the picture....THen decline heling Vallory, she stabs Sasha yes?

The thing is that if you say hell no second time she will twist the knife in her wound causign her to scream and Rhys to agree to it. Again showign that he cares for her....but yeah poor Sasha, still principles

WAT IS IT?

• edited August 2015

damn :(

did you also notice how when the goon hits Sasha, Rhys fights him... ;(

You have to stop Athena from killing Cassious to take Vaughn out of the picture....THen decline heling Vallory, she stabs Sasha yes? The

• Yup, I got this on my first playthrough. I figured everyone knew about it, though.

You have to stop Athena from killing Cassious to take Vaughn out of the picture....THen decline heling Vallory, she stabs Sasha yes? The

Sign in to comment in this discussion.