Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Himself

Wait, who is Wolf with?! :O

• NO! >:(

Himself

• edited August 2015

Oops I meant everyone. Silly me.

NO! >:(

• edited August 2015

Here is what I have so far.

enter image description here

Yes, I know I'm missing a ton of people, don't worry I have a lot that I know I haven't put on yet, but in case I somehow forget you PLEASE just in case reply to me, tell me your country, gender and what you want to be named on the tree. Also I know it lacks a background, I'm working on that ATM :P

Good? Bad? Feedback pls

• That's better! ;)

Oops I meant everyone. Silly me.

• Is there a reason for everyone's placement or is it just random? I can't figure it out. Also what's the red line for?

Green613 posted: »

Here is what I have so far. Yes, I know I'm missing a ton of people, don't worry I have a lot that I know I haven't put on yet, but i

• Green line means born from the line it's coming from, red line means marriage.

Is there a reason for everyone's placement or is it just random? I can't figure it out. Also what's the red line for?

• UNITED STATES,MALE,CHEWY.

"Also I know it lacks a background, I'm working on that ATM :P"

Other then that looking badass!

Here is what I have so far. Yes, I know I'm missing a ton of people, don't worry I have a lot that I know I haven't put on yet, but i

• edited August 2015

Isn't everyone your child?

Green line means born from the line it's coming from, red line means marriage.

• yeah pretty much

Isn't everyone your child?

• Um, America, female, and Rhyionsislife is good. This is really cool! Thanks for doing this green!

• Amazing.

• Aren't @kawaiii and @Eryka married? Heh sorry if I'm bugging you.

yeah pretty much

• no idea but ill fix it tomorrow if they are LMAO

also gimme ur info fam so i can put ur ass on there lmao

Aren't @kawaiii and @Eryka married? Heh sorry if I'm bugging you.

• Male, United States, Matt

no idea but ill fix it tomorrow if they are LMAO also gimme ur info fam so i can put ur ass on there lmao

• Alright, thanks for the feedback guys :]

I'll wait until tomorrow when I wake up to see everyone who has replied with their info, and I'll try to have you all up sometime in the day =]

• Alright everyone, group nap.

• Male, Lithuania, Dom.

That gud?

• Social security number please.

Male, Lithuania, Dom. That gud?

• enter image description here

Social security number please.

• The Stranger is 100% Felix, like oh my god

Not if you killed him in episode 1 like I did. Wouldn't make sense for him to be the stranger.

Okay... Okay... Just finished the episode... Holy crap. I mean it started with Rhys and Fiona being two adorable idiots, and then before

• OH GOD INCEST

• then fiona has no fuckin family cause she's poor... anyone volunteer?

Fine, I'll be her mother :P

(I'm catching up with this thread rn this is why I'm volunteering late)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Yes, okay. So we got Green who is our father. Looks like I'm adopted....... still crying............... then we got you as rhonus brot

• I'm from Finland ;D

@nohuhhuh WHAT COUNTRY U FROM FAM @DaveTheArakin I NEED YOUR COUNTRY 2 FAM

• Another great write-up! Thanks for tagging me!

• edited August 2015

I'm from England fam

Edit: I'm a girl btw :P

i feel like i want to make a family tree finally and put a small flag of each persons country next to their face reply to this to be in it and gimme ur countries thx also first names if you're comfortable enough with it

• There is also a ship called gayperion (rhys x vaughn) you could have that ship for the last one :P

• worship the all mighty tea

lottii-lu posted: »

I'm from England fam Edit: I'm a girl btw :P

• wolfie is from great britan? now how awesome is that! everything becomes 20% cooler when it's from england, which makes wolfie about 120% cool. @98Elliottchin what's that flag? I can't recognize it o.O

now about me: I'm from germany, male and I'm called Dracu by everyone, so I would like to be called that on the tree (named tree is awesome btw)

• Poland, Male, Crips

but why

• Malaysia.

Dracu98 posted: »

wolfie is from great britan? now how awesome is that! everything becomes 20% cooler when it's from england, which makes wolfie about 120% co

• pls nigga

Crips posted: »

First.

• I don't think she'll ship it.

lottii-lu posted: »

There is also a ship called gayperion (rhys x vaughn) you could have that ship for the last one :P

• Bitch I'm whiter than anyone from KKK

pls nigga

Bitch I'm whiter than anyone from KKK

• lmao

Watch out from them, rabbit. They might not be nice to you.

• i aint black tho

lmao Watch out from them, rabbit. They might not be nice to you.

• You're so black that when it gets dark people think you're a ghost.

i aint black tho

You're so black that when it gets dark people think you're a ghost.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.