Forum of Thrones: An Interactive Story

Comments

• thx ^_^

Huh, let me try to explain it the best I can. I hope it makes sense. The easiest way is if you upload it on imgur.com. If I'm not mistake

• [Go outside and talk to Harpy] It should make a plan frist but whatever
    [Stay with Rosalie in the main room]

Jaron Jaron smirked at Ayden, before turning towards Martin's table. “We'll talk later, Ayden. First, I have a victory to enjoy”, he said

• I wonder who's at the top of Wolfius' hit list? I mean theres a few people he's clearly obsessed with and some who's pissed him off but who does he want to get his hands on the most?

POLL

http://strawpoll.me/5320970

Jaron Jaron smirked at Ayden, before turning towards Martin's table. “We'll talk later, Ayden. First, I have a victory to enjoy”, he said

• [Go outside and talk to Harpy]

[Go outside and confront Wolfius]

Really great parts, enjoyed them a lot, and with Wolfius... haha, i imagined this looked a bit like as from the Shining movie :-P

• Hi guys,

Little Ellena and John this round.

Ellena
    John

Mathea posted: »

Hi guys, seeing some sharings of characters looks made me decide to show you my visualizations of some of them, perhaps if you like them,

• I have quite a few favourites actually haha. But Leonard is a great character!

One question: * Is Leonard is one of your favorite characters?

• Heey, I got illustrations again :D

These are some interesting ones, I hope you like them. With Hackor I had some problems. I had already drawn him almost ready once, but wasn't satisfied with it so I started from the beginning - and I'm glad I did since I'm much more satisfied with this one. Arthur took some time as well. Oh, and Harmund was a wonderful character to draw :D

enter image description here

• edited August 2015

Glad you drew Arthur and Hackor, I was finding it hard to imagine them.
    Martin looks exactly like I pictured him.

Good job :D

Heey, I got illustrations again These are some interesting ones, I hope you like them. With Hackor I had some problems. I had already dr

• Wow, these are great!

Heey, I got illustrations again These are some interesting ones, I hope you like them. With Hackor I had some problems. I had already dr

• I thought I was the only one who thought it felt like something out of a Stephen King novel lmao

[Go outside and talk to Harpy] [Go outside and confront Wolfius] Really great parts, enjoyed them a lot, and with Wolfius... haha, i imagined this looked a bit like as from the Shining movie :-P

• These look really awesome! :D

• Thanks for the compliments! ^^

• These are amazing, thanks a lot! You really captured their facial expressions very well, especially with Hackor and Irving. Harmund looks very menacing, I like this calm but still dangerous look on his face. My favourites this time are probably Harmund or Hackor, but all of them are perfect :D

• Hiho,

Today Arthur and Harpy + link to the updated album http://imgur.com/a/jlU36#21

Arthur
    Harpy

• [Make plans with Ayden first] Planning before delaying.

[Go outside and confront Wolfius] I don't want Lyria to die, but confronting Wolfius will happen sooner or later.

• Great ones! I like them a lot. :-D

• edited August 2015

uhhhh those eyes melts

Hiho, Today Arthur and Harpy + link to the updated album http://imgur.com/a/jlU36#21

Jumping on board , made a character , hope you'll like him ;)

• edited August 2015

Harpy is fine, she just need a kiss before she puke... so [Go outside and talk to Harpy]. I'm not sure about the second answer but [Go outside and confront Wolfius], however she shouldn't leave her daughter, this might get messy.

• Welcome :D I like your character a lot, thank you for submitting him!

alikir34 posted: »

[Go outside and talk to Harpy] [Stay with Rosalie in the main room] Jumping on board , made a character , hope you'll like him

• Thanks ;D , I'm really glad you enjoy him :D ,I hope he'll be of some use !

Welcome I like your character a lot, thank you for submitting him!

• [Make plans with Ayden first]

• Liquid i still dont know...i uploaded the images...wich link i have to paste here, so everybody can see it T_T It just dont work

Huh, let me try to explain it the best I can. I hope it makes sense. The easiest way is if you upload it on imgur.com. If I'm not mistake

• My god, I love the way you portrayed Arthur and Hackor. They both look great and you caught Hackor's essence perfectly.

• edited August 2015

If you want to paste an image to the forum, you need to rightclick onto it, select the option 'copy image url' (which of course might be named differently, depending on the language of your browser) and then you have to click onto the 'image' button above your coment and paste the url.

Alternatively, you can create an album on imgur and share the link with us. Since I suck at explaining, I have decided to explain this by using a few screenshots I just made, that should be more understandable:

First you need to log into your imgur account, then you need to click onto the album button, as seen here:

Then you need to create a new album:

If you like to, you can give this album a title and a description and you can choose if it should be a public album, visible for everyone who visits your imgur profile, a hidden album, visible for everyone who has a direct link, or a secret album, visible only for you. If you like to share these images with us, you should choose public or hidden of course.

Finally, you can choose the images you want to put into the album, by clicking on them:

And if everything worked, you should have a neat little album like this one:

And then you just share the link to this gallery with us :)

Xemnes posted: »

Liquid i still dont know...i uploaded the images...wich link i have to paste here, so everybody can see it T_T It just dont work

• edited August 2015

The Voting is closed!

Jaron will make plans with Ayden first

Work comes before pleasure, huh? That might have been a good idea. And even if it won't be that much of a major choice, it still has some consequences for the story, which I can reveal at the end of this chapter

Lyria will stay with Rosalie in the main room

Personally, I would have preferred the other option here, at least when it comes to writing, although I would have probably picked this option as a reader. The next Lyria part is going to be fun to write. I can reveal that Wolfius has one special trick, one that turns his behaviour from simply creepy and threatening to downright terrifying. This trick has been hinted at, more than once actually, although I am not surprised that none of you have recognized the hints as hints. It's a bit similar to the little hints I gave for Butterfly's real identity in the last chapter.

According to the poll, the majority of you sees Jenna at the top of Wolfius' hit list, with Kersea and Richard being other options. Well... actually I'm not too sure myself who currently has the questionable honour of being at the top of Wolfius' hit list. It's certainly not Clayton, whose rules and principles are just amusing to Wolfius and it is not Rosalie, who never harmed him after all. Jenna, Kersea, Richard and Lyria on the other hand all did something to harm Wolfius and because of that, they are far higher on the list. I am not sure if Wolfius has a clearly defined top of his hit list, but if he has, it is certainly one of these four.

I hope to finish the next part later today. It is going to be an Alys part. However, I am invited to a party in the evening, so if I haven't managed to finish the part until then, it will be out tomorrow. I'll try my best, of course :)

• Finally an Alys part!

The Voting is closed! Jaron will make plans with Ayden first Work comes before pleasure, huh? That might have been a good idea. And ev

• I like how we keep ignoring Harpy. It's real funny.

I hope Wolfius kills some of his targets coughJennacough soon.

The Voting is closed! Jaron will make plans with Ayden first Work comes before pleasure, huh? That might have been a good idea. And ev

• Not at out of hate but purely from a writing standpoint I think someone should die by Wolfius' hand, do you know what I mean? I don't want someone to die by Wolfius' hand but feel that someone 'should' die.

I like how we keep ignoring Harpy. It's real funny. I hope Wolfius kills some of his targets coughJennacough soon.

• Thought Jenna would be on the top since he didn't get to finish his business with killing her.

• I wonder if Wolfius is a warg btw, he seems to have pretty strong bond with that rat of his :D Eagerly waiting what is his "special trick" and who did he mean when he earlier said that he has an ally at Raylansfair... Interesting little psychopath.

• Darn I took to long to write this.

[Make plans with Ayden first] Let Harpy drown herself in wine.

[Stay with Rosalie in the main room]Hope that Wolfy doesn't go in.

• So looking back at this, I meant to comment earlier but:

It would have been even worse than the choice to deny Samantha's wish the second time she asked to leave for Oldtown at the end of Chapter 3, which would have resulted in the unavoidable deaths of Lucas, Leonard, Lunett and Dairon.

Dairon's death? That's....surprising. It also tells me Mullendore would kill Lucas and Leonard after the torture....

RIP Lucas.

The Voting is closed! Raenna will help Terroma That one was a surprisingly close voting. I have to admit, in the first draft of this p

• Something like a warg exist in the world of game of thrones?

I wonder if Wolfius is a warg btw, he seems to have pretty strong bond with that rat of his Eagerly waiting what is his "special trick" and who did he mean when he earlier said that he has an ally at Raylansfair... Interesting little psychopath.

• Yeah, for example all the Stark kids in the books are wargs and have a bond to their direwolves... Well except Sansa I guess since Lady dies so early. Though only Bran so far has learned to control it, the others just have wolf dreams. In the show I guess only Bran is a warg.

Nolonius posted: »

Something like a warg exist in the world of game of thrones?

• but wouldnt he have to have some kind of good bond to some living being, I dont see him having that

Yeah, for example all the Stark kids in the books are wargs and have a bond to their direwolves... Well except Sansa I guess since Lady dies

• He has the rat :D Didn't he pet and stroke the rat in some earlier part, and Kersea was wondering if the rat was his best friend or something. And in this part the rat attacks Lyria. Having a rat as an animal to warg to wouldn't be much use in combat the way wolves for example are, but it could be useful for spying etc.

And I wouldn't really bet on Wolfius being a warg, but he definitely has some sort of bond with this rat of his :D

Nolonius posted: »

but wouldnt he have to have some kind of good bond to some living being, I dont see him having that

• A rat? Hm okay well like you said it would not be of much use in combat but like you said in spying on people its perfect that could explain how he maybecould avoid all the city guards and how he could so easy track everybody he wants ( or he ist just very good at that )

He has the rat Didn't he pet and stroke the rat in some earlier part, and Kersea was wondering if the rat was his best friend or something.

• edited August 2015

Alys

Alys pressed her lips together and took a deep breath, trying not to show her fear in front of this man. Without saying anything, Edward, Alisa and Carvin went down in their knees, while Harrick walked up to the throne and took position next to his father. Alys herself remained standing, at least for another moment. Harren Hoare leant forwards, putting his hands on his knees as he was glaring at the group. For a moment, he looked at Alys and to her horror, she slowly saw an angry expression appearing on his face.

“Alys...”, Edward hissed and grabbed her hand, pulling her down onto the ground. The angry expression on the kings face vanished, instead replaced by a pleased smirk. “And who do we have here?”, he asked with a deep, husky voice.

“Father, this is Edward Anturion, a pirate captain from the Stepstone Islands”, Harrick started to introduce the group. “His companions, the mercenaries Carvin Granver and Alisa of House Karstark. And the young woman at his side is Lady Alys of House Boleyn” Harren heard these names with indifference on his face, but raised an eyebrow as he heard the last two names.

“It is surprising to me that you have a kinslayer at your service, Anturion”, he growled and Alys saw that Alisa gasped in surprise. Edward and the king glared at each other for a moment, until Edward looked away first. “Lady Alisa's past is of no concern to me. She is loyal to me and that is all that matters to me”, he answered.

Harren slightly chuckled at this answer and shook his head. “I am sure her brother thought the same”, he snarled and his glare moved on to Alisa. “Isn't that right, Lady Alisa?” A cruel smirk appeared on his face as he noticed the distraught expression on Alisa's face. “Your grace, it was...”, she started, but was silenced as Harren raised his hand. “I can't remember that I allowed you to talk”, the king growled and looked at his son. “Harrick, the next time this kinslaying rat speaks in my presence, kill her”

Harrick raised an eyebrow and opened his mouth, only to close it immediately afterwards without saying a word. He gave his father a nod and gave Alisa an apologizing glance. The kings black glare moved on to Alys, who tried her best to withstand the urge of looking away. Without even wanting it, she started to shiver and she had no doubt that Harren noticed it. “Lady Alys of House Boleyn...”, he said slowly. “According to my information, you should be safe at home, awaiting your marriage to Dante Karstark”, he revealed to Alys' surprise.

For a short moment, his glare moved back to Alisa. “It's a wonder you haven't killed your cousin too, my dear”, he chuckled and almost burst into laughter as he noticed the pained expression on Alisa's face. “Back to you, Lady Alys. What are you doing here, in the presence of a pirate, a kinslayer and...?” He shortly looked at Carvin. “And whatever terrible secret that one tries to hide”

Alys gulped, still withstanding his glare. Never before had she seen eyes that dark. The iris almost looked like a bottomless hole, full of anger, full of hatred. “I... I ran away from home. I didn't want to marry Dante...”, she said and realized something. “Your grace, how do you know that I was nearly engaged to him?”

The anger in Harren's eyes slightly faded and an amused streak appeared on his face. “For the past forty years I have been the undisputed King of the Isles and the Rivers. Do you think I could have stayed in power for so long if I wouldn't know about every move my enemies make, as tiny as it might be?”, he asked. “But you haven't answered my question. According to my sources, Lady Alisa ran away from home twelve years ago, when she wasn't older than you are today. How have you met up with her again?”

And all of a sudden, the feigned amusement faded again, effortlessly replaced by the look of sheer cruelty in his eyes. Alys found it harder than ever to look into them. “I... I ran away from home. Travelled south, alone. A few hours ago, I was... I was hunted”, she revealed and stopped for a moment, taking a deep breath. “By your son”

Harren slowly raised an eyebrow. “My son?”, he asked. “Which one?” Alys and Edward exchanged a glance and she realized that her mouth was slightly open. “Which one?”, she asked. Harren gave her a slight nod. “Aye, that's what I said. I have more than one son, so you have to be more specific”

Alys shivered as she heard the indifference in his voice. She realized, it did not matter to him what she had to say. “Harlan”, she answered. Harren let out a sigh. “Of course, it had to be him. You're still alive, after all. Harmund would have killed you by now. But Harlan once again disappointed me”, he snarled and for a short moment, Harrick shot him a cold glare.

“Disappointed?”, Alys asked and couldn't stop the irritated tone in her voice. “He disappointed you by not killing me?” Harren raised an eyebrow and a cruel smirk appeared on his face. “By failing at everything he tries, once again. I have no problem with you and if you want to keep it that way, choose your next words carefully”, the king hissed.

“So you won't do anything to punish him? To prevent him from doing it again?”, Alys asked and Edward, Alisa, Carvin and Harrick looked at her in complete shock. Harren Hoare on the other hand leant forwards, a spark of interest in his eyes. He started to chuckle, a deep, terrible sound that reminded Alys of a bear. “Girl, you got balls of iron”, he complimented her and slowly raised from his thrones.

Alys just stood there, frozen in terror as the king approached her. She did not move as Harren grabbed her chin with two fingers, uncomfortably hard. She successfully suppressed a scared sound as he moved closer. “You either watch your tongue, or I'll have it cut from your head. I have killed men for a lot less”, he growled. “And if you're going to tell me again how I have to handle my own sons, if you dare to tell ME how I have rule MY KINGDOM...” He paused for a moment and in his eyes, Alys saw exactly what he would do to her. She forced herself to give him a nod. “I understand, your grace. I meant no disrespect”, she stuttered.

Harren released her from his grip and slowly walked back to his throne. “No, you obviously didn't. You just like to talk faster than you can actually think, isn't that right?”, he growled. “Be assured that I will deal with Harlan. But I won't tolerate a little girl who tries to teach me how to rule. This was your only warning”

The sound of the door being opened caused Harren to look up and Alys to turn around. A young man, perhaps in her age, entered the room. He had short black hair and green eyes that were quite handsome, although his face was long and gaunt, with a weak chin and weasely features. In his hands, the young man held a bronze carafe and he slowly approached the king, who narrowed his eyes.

“A... a refreshment, your... your grace”, the boy stuttered and slowly approached the king. Harren grabbed the carafe with obvious annoyance and took a deep gulp from it, while the boy took a step backwards.

Harren rolled with his eyes, the liquid still in his mouth, before he spat it all on the ground, slightly coughing. “WHAT IS THIS?”, he yelled at the top of his lungs. “WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU BROUGHT ME?” The boy cringed and took another step backwards, raising both of his hands. “Arbor Gold, your grace! It's wine!”, he explained hastily.

The king gave him a nod. “I know what the fuck Arbor Gold is!”, he snarled. “The question is, why do you bring it to me?” He raised the carafe and threw it across the room, unerringly hitting the boy's chest and causing him to stumble backwards, while spilling the wine across the floor. “Your grace, I... I just thought...”, the boy tried to say, but Harren cut him off. “Yes, you think, that is your problem! Now, get out of my sight before I send your head back to the Twins!”

The boy immediately ran out of the room, while Harren had visible problems in calming down again. “Adrew Frey...”, he mumbled. “My squire. Another one of Harrick's brilliant ideas. Keep the Lord of the Crossing close to prevent a rebellion” “He hasn't rebelled so far, father, even after what Harmund did”, Harrick reminded him and the king gave him a nod. “Aye, he hasn't. Well done, son”, he growled and to Alys' surprise, the compliment sounded genuine.

The king leant forwards and looked at Edward. “So, Anturion... it's time that we discuss your proposition. You claim you know a way to give me the Rock?”, he growled and Alys looked at Edward. The man looked up and straight into Harren's eyes. “Indeed, your grace”, he said and a smirk appeared on his face. “Not only the Rock, to be precise. If my plan works, I can give you a lot more in the long run”

Harren narrowed his eyes and looked at Alys and the mercenaries. “I suppose this is something we best talk about in private”, he snarled and to Alys' surprise, Edward gave him a nod. “For now, discretion might be for the best”, he agreed. Harren leant back again, looking at his son. “Harrick, you bring the kinslaying Karstark whore, the other guy and Lady Alys to their quarters. They get the guest rooms in the tower. Make sure everything is to their convenience”, he ordered.

For a moment, Harrick looked as if he was about to protest, but instead he saluted in front of the king. “Yes, father!”, he exclaimed and started to walk towards Alys. To her surprise, he extended a hand and helped her back to her feet. “Mylady, please follow me”, he said with a soft voice, leading Alys, Alisa and Carvin out of the room.

Alys looked over her shoulder, catching Edward looking at her. The man gave her a reassuring smile, before turning his attention back to Harren Hoare. “Now, your grace... have you ever heard about the town of Raylansfair?”, he asked, before Harrick closed the door and prevented Alys from listening any more.

The kings son let out a sigh. “Whatever it is your employer wants to discuss with my father, I don't like it”, he mumbled as he lead the group through the hallway. “Me neither”, Carvin revealed. “I worked for Anturion's brother, fought for him in the Free Cities. Always thought that he was the worst kind of bastard I ever met. But Edward... he's ambitious and that is something even worse”

“What is he trying to achieve anyway?”, Alys asked curiously and Carvin glanced at her. “That's something he should explain himself. He pays me enough not to reveal his plans”, the mercenary answered. “But it's big, very big”

Harrick let out a sigh and slightly shook his head. “Look around you, mercenary. You stand inside of the biggest plan my father ever made. Harrenhal bled this kingdom dry. You see, I don't exactly support big plans if they don't bring results”, he growled. “Will Anturion's plan bring results?”

Carvin shrugged indifferently. “I don't care for that. Anturion pays me and that's all that matters”, he muttered. For a moment, Alys saw something in Harrick's eyes that made him look more like his father. The hint of anger was visible in his dark eyes. “If he tries to manipulate my father, he will soon be just another corpse who thought it would be a good idea to cross him”, he answered. “And I know that he is trying to manipulate him. I don't know how he is trying to do it, but it will fail” He looked from Carvin to Alisa, who walked a bit behind them, her head hanging low. “You better look out for a new employer soon”, Harrick warned them, before his gaze softened a bit. “Lady Alisa!”, he called softly.

Alisa looked up and narrowed her eyes. “What do you want?”, she asked with an irritated tone, before she realized to whom she was talking. “I'm sorry, Prince Harrick”, she added sheepishly. Harrick slightly grinned and shook his head. “Don't be. I apologize on my fathers behalf. He has not treated you like the lady you are”, the prince apologized. Alisa shook her head. “I am no lady”, she growled and made it clear that the talk was finished. Harrick let out a sigh, before turning away from her, focussing on leading the group through the huge castle.

Soon, Alys realized that they were going upwards, higher and higher. A look out of a window revealed that she was higher above the ground than she had ever been in her life. Harrenhal's walls alone were higher than the highest tower of Karhold.

Harrick stopped in front of a door and took out a key. “Here we are”, he proclaimed as he slowly opened the door. “This part of the tower is restricted to the royal family, their servants and guests. I hope you realize what an honour it is that King Harren allows you to enter”

As much as Alys was excited to enter this part of the tower, soon she couldn't help but to feel slight disappointment. The royal part wasn't particularly luxurious. In fact, the furniture was surprisingly modest, reminding her of home. Dark tapestries and carpets covered the floor and the walls, a cozy fire provided warmth for the large room they entered. This was the first thing Alys noticed.

The second thing she noticed was the man who stepped out of a door at the other end of the room. He was taller, not as tall as Harrick, but he came close. Unlike him, this man was lean and scrawny, his dark tunic only loosely fitting. His hair was longer than Harrick's and he had a thick beard. Finally, the twitching eyes gave him away as a Hoare. A sick hunger lay inside of them and a twisted smile appeared on his face.

“What have you brought here, brother?”, he growled with a high voice. “Something new?” He slowly walked closer and Alys saw that he had a slightly hunched back. “Something to play with?” Harrick walked up towards him and raised his hand, preventing the man from coming any closer. “Oh, I see...”, the man growled. “You want it all for yourself”

“Donnie...”, Harrick growled. “Not now” He sighed as the man still tried to get closer and grabbed him by the shoulders. “Donnie, these are guests. You will treat them with respect”, he said slowly and carefully. The other man slightly growled as he twitched free of Harrick's grip. “I am hungry, brother”, he hissed.

Harrick let out a sigh and gently out a hand back on the other man's shoulder. “I'm going to bring you to the kitchen later, brother”, he promised, but the other man shook his head. “I am hungry now. Bring me to the dungeons!”, he ordered. Harrick looked up and caught Alys' shocked stare. Another sigh of deep frustration found its way out of the prince's throat. “I will show our guests their quarters and then I will bring you wherever you want to go, big brother”, he promised again and this time, the other man seemed to be pleased by the answer. He took a step backwards, allowing Harrick and the others to continue their way. As Alys passed him, he shot her a hungry glare that made her shiver.

Harrick did not talk until they have passed through the room and entered the door the other man just walked out of. Behind it lay a long hallway, a dozen doors at each side. In silence, Harrick opened one of the doors and gave Carvin a nod. “Your room. There is a bell inside, if you need anything. The servants are already sleeping, but they are trained to hear well”, he explained and opened the door next to it. “Lady Alisa, this would be your room” Alisa frowned at these words and slowly walked past him, closing the door behind her. Carvin chuckled and shook his head as he entered his room. “Looks pretty neat”, he mumbled. “Good night, Lady Alys” With these words, he closed the door behind him, leaving Alys and Harrick Hoare alone in the hallway.

The prince lead her past a few doors, until he opened one at the end of the hallway. “This would be your room, mylady”, he said and she took a look inside. For a moment, Alys stood in the doorway, her mouth widely open in surprise. The room behind this door was huge and it contained all the luxury the prior rooms missed, all the luxury she expected from a castle like this. It was a square room with a large window and a small balcony, wonderfully furnished, with red carpets, a large table, a cupboard and especially, a large four-postered bed with golden sheets.

“I see, the room is to your full satisfaction”, Harrick chuckled and his words snapped Alys out of her trance. “Yes!”, she was quick to say and a slight smile appeared on her face. “It is wonderful! Gods, look at this bed!” She smiled as she slowly walked into the room, looking around. By the gods, this room alone was worth more than her fathers entire castle!

“I hope my brother hasn't scared you”, Harrick muttered softly, as Alys turned around to face him. “His name is Harndon and he is my older brother by five years” A sad expression flashed over his face as Alys took a step closer. “What is... I'm sorry, I don't mean to be disrespectful, but what is his problem?”, she asked.

“Harmund and Harlan are his problem”, Harrick explained. “My older brothers. Despite his attitude towards his children, father never hit us. Me at least. In case of Harmund, he should have done it though, he should have beaten him to death. He also never really cared for us until we started to get useful. Harmund in turn, oh, he cared deeply for his little siblings, like a child cares for its toys”

He shuddered and looked down the hallway. “Harlan had it bad. On good days, Harmund beat him senseless. More than once, he nearly killed him. Once he broke Harlan's arm and father was more amused than outraged”, he mumbled. Alys pressed her lips together as she remembered the evenings she spent sitting on her fathers lap, as he told her stories and gently held her until she fell asleep. “I am sorry”, she mumbled.

“Don't be”, Harrick answered. “Not for me, at least. Harlan on the other hand... he always wanted to be like Harmund, so he picked on Harndon, he picked on him twice as much. In time, Harmund got bored of just tormenting Harlan, so he started to do the same to Harndon. And Harndon... he was always a bit weaker in mind, but the abuse outright shattered him. He is unfit to rule, father officially proclaimed it. He has violent outbursts and spends most of his time locked in this part of the tower”

And exactly this was the part where Alys was supposed to sleep. Great. Fucking great... She pressed her lips together and slightly rolled with her eyes. She hated this family already, even if she couldn't help but to feel an ounce of pity for the deranged man she saw back in the room. As for Harlan... No, she couldn't feel pity for him, not after what he did, not after what he tried to do.

“But why are you...”, she started to say, before she cut herself off. “Better?”, Harrick completed the sentence. “Am I? Truth be told, I got lucky. When I was born, Harmund already fought a war and only spend little time here in Harrenhal. Harlan is not smart enough to torment two people at once. And Harndon... my little big brother is not cruel, at least not towards me”, he said and his face formed a sad expression. “Excuse me, mylady. Here I am babbling like a fool, when my brother needs me. Please, lock your door before you go to bed” He took a deep bow in front of her. “Good night, Lady Alys”

With these words, he turned around and left Alys alone, before she had the chance to wish him a good night. For a short moment, she looked after him, before she closed her door, locking it twice. She turned around and faced the bed, the wonderfully soft-looking bed. She let out a loud yawn as she thought about sleeping. “Good night”, she whispered.

No choice for this part

I am very sorry for the longer wait for this part. And I am even more sorry that it included no vote this time. I have thought about it for a while, but just couldn't find a way to include a vote in a satisfying way. I hope you don't mind. The next Alys part will include an important vote though, so stay tuned :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.