Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• what game is that? it looks awesome

IRunts posted: »

Got some L4D2 event pics: Sasha and Grrus having an axe fight: and @MrNoodles fighting a husk as commander Shepard:

• ask @Grumpy, he's the dude to do this

ch1b1 posted: »

Can I get a RHYSHA on my pic please?

• Left 4 Dead 2 ;)

Dracu98 posted: »

what game is that? it looks awesome

• I'm sure @GrumpyDof will be able to help you when he's online. :P

ch1b1 posted: »

Can I get a RHYSHA on my pic please?

• it can look like that? o.O I imagined it to look different

Pipas posted: »

Left 4 Dead 2

• If you mean the Sasha/Shepard/etc, there are mods for that. :P

Dracu98 posted: »

it can look like that? o.O I imagined it to look different

• edited August 2015

Rhysha asleep together, and yes thats a fire place behind them they are not burning alive :D

enter image description here

Made with SFM/Photoshop and magic

Well im back to with some more Rhysha fanart i made, it has once again been awhile since my last Rhysha art but Quality over quantity right?

• Quality over quantity right?

Damn right!

Anyways, beautiful picture. I love your romantic pics. :)

Rhysha asleep together, and yes thats a fire place behind them they are not burning alive Made with SFM/Photoshop and magic Well

• Love it! They look so peaceful. Good job. :)

Rhysha asleep together, and yes thats a fire place behind them they are not burning alive Made with SFM/Photoshop and magic Well

• enter image description hereenter image description hereenter image description here

Hello Rhyshas!

As some of you probably know already, Grumpy is doing very special project with @nohuhhuh to symbolize our little war on forum with Rhyionas. It's basically a picture of Rhysha and Rhyiona members fighting against each other (well, more like just ready to fight).

What Grumpy would like to know if you'd like to be in the picture and what character do you wish to represent you. There are few regulations though.

1. It can't be a character from TftB. It'd be better if it wasn't anyone from Borderlands universe as well, but I suppose Grumpy can make an exception.
    2. There can't be 2 members with the same character representing them.
    3. It's encouraged to have only 1 character per franchise, but this is not really necessarry. Grumpy just doesn't want the battlefield full of assassins for example.

Also if you'd like your character to interact with other member, just say so, Grumpy can (probably) get it done. :P

He already started with a few of us (namely reggie, cakes, armis, poultry, umbracode, me and himself). The characters were based on their avatars (except for cakes, she's a cake). And I can tell, it really looks great! :D

Comment below with your desired character/questions/etc or PM directly to @GrumpyDof.

• Looks lovely, as always. :)

• Such chemistry sets background ablaze ;)

Love it!

• "She's a cake."

Damn right.

Hello Rhyshas! As some of you probably know already, Grumpy is doing very special project with @nohuhhuh to symbolize our little war on f

• edited August 2015

I wanna be in it. My character would be Ouma Shu (the guilty king) from Guilty Crown. I can provide pictures if necessary.

(And btw, AWESOME idea...I wanted something like this to happen, like, forever!)

Hello Rhyshas! As some of you probably know already, Grumpy is doing very special project with @nohuhhuh to symbolize our little war on f

• enter image description here

armis37 posted: »

Such chemistry sets background ablaze Love it!

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited August 2015

Darth goddamn Vader for me! Have him force Choke someone

• Amazing, this is great.

• I don't know how I wasn't informed of this!

Glad to see a collab of some sort!

• I'd be Garrus from Mass Effect if possible.

• I'll be pacman :D

• Good choice

enter image description here)

I'd be Garrus from Mass Effect if possible.

• Ill be Dark Revan (Which is also my profile pic) enter image description here

• Hell yeah! Bro fist!

Ill be Dark Revan (Which is also my profile pic)

Garrus Bromance is the best.

Good choice )

Garrus Bromance is the best.

• Pipas posted: »

• Oh thanks ! A character with no details, thank you ! cry

bigdogg0821 posted: »

I'll be pacman

• edited August 2015

I wanna be the spy from TF2,just look how cool he is..

Or if you could make an exception I wanna be Zer0 from BL2..

• I only want this super detailed version >:D

GrumpyDof posted: »

Oh thanks ! A character with no details, thank you ! cry

• Just a little precision : don't expect to see your character entirely in the picture.

There are too many of you, and since you're choosing human type character mostly, it's kinda difficult to put you all on display.

• Illusive man is already there....this is going to be awkward.

I'd be Garrus from Mass Effect if possible.

• edited August 2015

can't...stop...watching...

it's to beautiful for my mind to comprehend! I'm out of words, and that doesn't happen a lot. awesome pic!

• edited August 2015

oh well, I knew the day would come that I have to pick a side...again. well, I would really love to be in the picture as discord from my little pony (my avatar, as you maybe already thought) if that's possible. I can't wait to see the picture :3

just in case you need pictures that show all of his bodyparts

• As long as you capture the Heavy's bald spot I don't see the problem.

Just a little precision : don't expect to see your character entirely in the picture. There are too many of you, and since you're choosing human type character mostly, it's kinda difficult to put you all on display.

• don't. crush. my. hopes.

Just a little precision : don't expect to see your character entirely in the picture. There are too many of you, and since you're choosing human type character mostly, it's kinda difficult to put you all on display.

• Don't try anything, bud.

Illusive man is already there....this is going to be awkward.

• edited August 2015

Heh...when was the last time when Cerberus did something bad to turians...? :I

Don't try anything, bud.

• There is that one time when you used a poison tailored to Turians, the one that almost killed an important General... (I'm a Mass Effect nerd)

Heh...when was the last time when Cerberus did something bad to turians...? :I

• Ohhhhh can I be toon Zelda from Spirit tracks? The ghost one!

Also damn grumpy good luck man!

• Oh right...but hey you're not soo innocent youself! You vowed to take your revenge by carving the names of the turian refugees who died at Sanctuary (which was for humanity) into my skull. (Also a big Mass Effect nerd)

There is that one time when you used a poison tailored to Turians, the one that almost killed an important General... (I'm a Mass Effect nerd)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.