Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• If possible, could I be the incredibly sexy Ao Oni?

;)

Pipas posted: »

Hello Rhyshas! As some of you probably know already, Grumpy is doing very special project with @nohuhhuh to symbolize our little war on f

• Did someone chose Batman yet? If not...

"I'm the goddamn Batman."

Hello Rhyshas! As some of you probably know already, Grumpy is doing very special project with @nohuhhuh to symbolize our little war on f

• enter image description here

Grimnir3 posted: »

I really need to check in on this thread more. Did I read this right? I won some kind of Battle Royale? Seriously, what the fuck did I miss? Excuse me now, I'm off to read like 15 pages.

• jfc

If possible, could I be the incredibly sexy Ao Oni?

• Thanks for showing us these. ;)

lottii-lu posted: »

I was looking for Rhyiona things for the thread and I stumbled across on some Rhysha too. I don't know if you guys have seen this, but I thought it would be something you'd enjoy. Also this

• I really need to check in on this thread more.

enter image description here

Grimnir3 posted: »

I really need to check in on this thread more. Did I read this right? I won some kind of Battle Royale? Seriously, what the fuck did I miss? Excuse me now, I'm off to read like 15 pages.

• I suppose he wants the leaked Ep 5 audio files, tho no idea why he replied to you. :D

MrNoodles posted: »

Uhh... what?

• You could be anything.

MrNoodles posted: »

Could I be John Marston from Red Dead Redemption?

• Okay with the spy, not Zero.

ZapThroat posted: »

I wanna be the spy from TF2,just look how cool he is.. Or if you could make an exception I wanna be Zer0 from BL2..

• It's cool. I actually see a lot of rhysha on both tumblr and the internet so the least I can do is share these with you <3

Thanks for showing us these.

• Awesome

source

• *you're

Your welcome fam

• That's pretty cool. :P

Leluch123 posted: »

Awesome source

• Dracu u skrub, I am tryin 2 b nice. Every1 makes mistakes :^(

I no longer ship u and Emma Watson.

Dracu98 posted: »

*you're

• The color scheme and style overall reminds me of Fallout, I like.

Leluch123 posted: »

Awesome source

• fine! I don't need the help of somebody who can't...even write...argh...this writing...it hurts us...THE PAAAAIN!

Dracu u skrub, I am tryin 2 b nice. Every1 makes mistakes :^( I no longer ship u and Emma Watson.

• While I'm at it I'll ship myself with Emma. I'm gonna marry her ;^)

fine! I don't need the help of somebody who can't...even write...argh...this writing...it hurts us...THE PAAAAIN!

• bigamy is illegal, kiddo. you're way too late

While I'm at it I'll ship myself with Emma. I'm gonna marry her ;^)

• Emma doesn't seem to mind ;^)

bigamy is illegal, kiddo. you're way too late

• Hello Rhyshas,

Since some of you already went back to school and some of you are going back pretty soon too, I was thinking about removing Thursday as the gaming day, leaving only Saturday as Rhysha events day, because I imagine most of you won't have much time during the week. What do you say?

• doesn't matter for Europeans...event time is always late in the evening.

Hello Rhyshas, Since some of you already went back to school and some of you are going back pretty soon too, I was thinking about removin

• I agree with the pink haired, strangely big boobed King here.

I wouldn't remove it entirely, leave it for now and see how that goes, we can always change it to Sunday if that would help.

Hello Rhyshas, Since some of you already went back to school and some of you are going back pretty soon too, I was thinking about removin

• I'd still give it a shot, there are some people who can do small-time Thursday events!

• Soooo, who here exactly now had a different schedule due to school?

Mine's always been different due to college, but I know some of us are in High School and whatnot.

• Okay, I have to ask, has anyone noticed that ep 4 hasn't come out on Xbox 1 yet(at least since the recent update)? I've been waiting for it for a while now and it was scheduled for the 19th, I have avoided the thread and stopped myself from watching vids to avoid spoilers BUT I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE....;_;. Srlsy tho if any of you know anything Pls tell me....I'm wearing away from shipping deficiency over here.

• That's weird, it should definitely be out by now.

Okay, I have to ask, has anyone noticed that ep 4 hasn't come out on Xbox 1 yet(at least since the recent update)? I've been waiting for it

• Something is wrong with your Xbox, it came out Wednesday 2 weeks ago. You should try the support section :P

HERE TAKE https://support.telltalegames.com/hc/en-us/sections/200743398-Xbox-One-Xbox-360

Okay, I have to ask, has anyone noticed that ep 4 hasn't come out on Xbox 1 yet(at least since the recent update)? I've been waiting for it

• Might need to prompt it for an update somehow.

I wish I could help, but I'm a PC user .-.

• Is Telltale usually good at answering submitted questions?

Green613 posted: »

Something is wrong with your Xbox, it came out Wednesday 2 weeks ago. You should try the support section :P HERE TAKE https://support.telltalegames.com/hc/en-us/sections/200743398-Xbox-One-Xbox-360

• I'd say so, yeah. Fixing the problems though I've heard people have had trouble with. I'm guessing though this can be easily fixed :P

Is Telltale usually good at answering submitted questions?

• Is this where I say "PC MASTER RACE"?

Might need to prompt it for an update somehow. I wish I could help, but I'm a PC user .-.

• enter image description here

armis37 posted: »

Is this where I say "PC MASTER RACE"?

• Gaben ships Rhysha confirmed.

He's been focusing on it instead of Half Life 3.

• edited August 2015

Confirmed. My dad works at Valve and confirms this too.

Gaben ships Rhysha confirmed. He's been focusing on it instead of Half Life 3.

• Ok it's still not working.....idk if rhysh happens or sasha dies or even worse... Rhyiona or jhys becomes canon....I feel so bloody powerless......;-;. And poultry, you may not be able to handle the you if the pc/console wars, they are such terrible bloodbath filled wars I know for myself, if the war starts in this forum, no one will survive.(btw could you tell me if rhyiona happens so I don't buy the episode)

• Buy the episode. You'll love it, I promise. ;)

Ok it's still not working.....idk if rhysh happens or sasha dies or even worse... Rhyiona or jhys becomes canon....I feel so bloody powerles

• thanks~ :D

GrumpyDof posted: »

@ch1b1:

• edited August 2015

Nope, they took 4 months to fix the black screen glitch on Game of Thrones despite it being quite obvious for a while what caused the glitch. They only really started to help us after episode 5 was released.

Is Telltale usually good at answering submitted questions?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.