Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Blatant Rhysha spoilers and I'm here trying to resist temptation like:

enter image description here

• Just be strong, don't fall into temptation, we can wait until Episode 5, we'll manage.

Blatant Rhysha spoilers and I'm here trying to resist temptation like:

• I have already given in. don't make the same mistake as me :/

• Dat drama in GoT section tho.

• enter image description here

• ...............................................I think I am going to watch the video

Pipas posted: »

Dat drama in GoT section tho.

Join the dark side...do it!

• Don't, be strong, you can wait until Episode 5 trust me. Don't fall into temptation.

ch1b1 posted: »

...............................................I think I am going to watch the video

• It's becoming as toxic as TWD section.

• Maybe cuz both games have similar fandoms,amirite?

It's becoming as toxic as TWD section.

• STAY STRONG !

...............................................I think I am going to watch the video

• Found this cute little picture on Pinterest:

Stay strong.

Don't, be strong, you can wait until Episode 5 trust me. Don't fall into temptation.

• Both sides are at fault, in my opinion. Those who try to push any type of criticism down are just as bad as the people who make countless threads dedicated to it.

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited September 2015

YOU KNOW NOTHING PIPAS!

edit. Got forum in nut shell

• i THINK IM GONNA WATCH IT

Stay strong.

• We are the broest of bros.

i THINK IM GONNA WATCH IT

• DON'T

THE SUBJECT MATTER DOESN'T QUITE MATCH THE SITUATION, BUT IT'S THE SENTIMENT THAT MATTERS.

i THINK IM GONNA WATCH IT

• Is it ok if I hide here from the shitstorm going on at the Game of Thrones section?

• You’re always welcome.

No_username posted: »

Is it ok if I hide here from the shitstorm going on at the Game of Thrones section?

• edited September 2015

Cute art by clamlynndraws

Edit: This is a lot bigger than I had expected

• Oh, that would make a great gravatar for you, I think. :)

You've just made my day, Zap. Thank you so much.

• I'm loving the amount fan art that's been coming in lately. Good find. :)

LoseMyHome posted: »

Cute art by clamlynndraws Edit: This is a lot bigger than I had expected

• edited September 2015

I SPOILED IT FOR MYSLEF BUT HERES THE THING

I ENJOYED IT

IM GONNA FADE AWAY

• If only I could work the damn thing on mobile. Or at all. ;(

AkaJuiceb0x posted: »

Oh, that would make a great gravatar for you, I think.

• Yes! Im thinking of uploading my sketches next week though? Right now i just started my classes in college and i have tons of human figure homeworks so im pretty much dying here x_x that and im trying to do my fan arts alongside my art homeworks so i can still practice in every sketch :o

LoseMyHome posted: »

Yessss, we definitely need more! Can't wait! EDIT: I didn't tag it Rhack... it might be because mobile includes any post that has the word in it, not just the tag.

• NO! I AM REALLY TRYING TO REMAIN UNSPOILED TILL WE GET EP5 STAPHHHH

me avoiding them spoilers more like:

returns to fucking oblivion

Have I gained your attention? Nice! If not, keep scrolling. Nothing important.

So Rhysently (about 1 hour ago) I discovered how I could sign up for this nice site called fanfiction.net | many people use it in the fanfiction section in the OP section. I must wait till tomorrow, but I have started a fanfiction using this handy dandy program called "Notepad" to store my soon to be complete story! :D

I will put a spoiler tag reply as I sort of used like 2 lines that aren't that spoilery but they are from cut dialogue from I believe episode 4.... That's only if you want to read some of it of course. Not like I'm forcing you or anything hehe.... hides knife

So yeah. The first paragraph is what I'll start with. I hopes I can be successful and entertain at least a few people with this! :D

• 'The motionless body of the once energetic Sasha haunted Rhys' vision. He hoped and prayed that this wasn't a reality. He wanted to believe the story that just unfolded upon his very own eyes never happened. He picked up the body of the woman that he still hid his true feelings for and struggled to his feet. The blood dripping down his back would have normally made him freeze stiff, but for some reason it felt like Death himself was chasing him and his not-so-secret crush to the hospital, located about 7 blocks over. If it weren't for his robot arm, Rhys feared he wouldn't have made it himself to the what seemed to be Oasis in an endless desert, needless to say the injured and bleeding badly girl he was nearly killing himself to save. The revolving door felt like a drink of water as he took his final breaths, before realizing he himself was strained. "She needs... help.." Rhys' last words before passing out from exhaustion barely escaped his throat.' I'm now going to sleep. So byyyee

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Have I gained your attention? Nice! If not, keep scrolling. Nothing important. So Rhysently (about 1 hour ago) I discovered how I could s

• Promising start to the story. Good job.

But still:

This is great, I'm already hooked. Please write more. :D

• edited September 2015

Was just scrolling through tumblr(oh god that place :|) and say some spoilers for Rysha, tempting as hell. I see alot of people here too are tempted.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.