Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Yeah, same here... I don't think I'll be able to stay up much longer, I don't feel very well... move your ass, @ABigBadWolf :)

BigBadPaul posted: »

Yeah! Where the hell is it?! I can't stay up much longer! xd

• enter image description here

Kawaiii posted: »

Fineeeee....

• edited September 2015

Yeah, he better hurry up!

HellFish posted: »

Yeah, same here... I don't think I'll be able to stay up much longer, I don't feel very well... move your ass, @ABigBadWolf

• edited September 2015

Alright, screw it! I'm sorry guys, but I just can't stay up any longer. xd

If I stay up any longer, that's just gonna make my day worse tomorrow... and I don't want it to pass onto you guys. :/

Good night, everyone... I will miss ya...

@Kawaiii, you can go to sleep now. Unless... you wanna wait for that diary that Wolf has promised... he hasn't delivered for me. :(

• good night bro

Alright, screw it! I'm sorry guys, but I just can't stay up any longer. xd If I stay up any longer, that's just gonna make my day worse t

• Night, 404.

good night bro

• Nighty night!

Alright, screw it! I'm sorry guys, but I just can't stay up any longer. xd If I stay up any longer, that's just gonna make my day worse t

• Good night, Kawaiii.

Kawaiii posted: »

Nighty night!

• You know what, f*** it! I'm just gonna go and die. Easier to get some rest that way! Just... I dunno, give me CPR or some sh** at 6-7 o'clock in the afternoon tomorrow, and I will come back from the dead! dis is sooooooo fool proof

• edited September 2015

Goodnight! :)

I'm giving Wolf 15 minutes and then I'm going as well...

• That's hot. Was there text in the gif?

• Stop shitposting this! THIS could get the thread closed!

"Hello everyone.

My luck is turning around.

I was busy filling a third bucket with my tears -- I guess they didn't want to drown in them so they gave me these -- when a blinding light entered my room.

Well, my cell, actually, but I'm trying to humanise myself, alright?

It was her.

Saint Beyoncé.

She smiled at me and I felt instantly blessed.

She summoned a key out of nowhere (well, I'd hope she didn't pull it out of her... nevermind) and opened the door to my cell.

I could hear the mexican teletubbies screeching but... they wouldn't dare step foot near our majesty!

Her light was making them melt slowly -- I was free!

She is my guardian angel in this journey.

I think I have a chance of finding my senpai afterall.

Beyoncé joined the party! Too bad this isn't an RPG.

Now it's time... to get my revenge on Adam.

I hope he likes salad.

PS: When I find myself in times of trouble, Beyoncé comes to me. Speaking words of wisdom: "Let's break Adam in three"."

• sorry, I couldn't post it earlier

ABigBadWolf posted: »

"Hello everyone. My luck is turning around. I was busy filling a third bucket with my tears -- I guess they didn't want to drown in th

• I watched a serie (S4 of Heroes) all day. What did I miss? Lewdness? Nothing? Stuff and Things?

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited September 2015

EDIT : Double Post

• It's so cute in my head :3

Two words: Robot. Kindergarten. AKA: Gortys gets a first day of robot school. Rhys is a wreck. Fiona's proud.

"Hello everyone. My luck is turning around. I was busy filling a third bucket with my tears -- I guess they didn't want to drown in th

• It's a dream.

ARE your grades dropping cuz of this thread? ARE you spending less time with your family/friends because of this thread?

If the answers are 'NO' then you have nothing to worry about :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

I just remembered this dream I had last night My mother and I were arguing, she was screaming and practically crying. She was telling me

• Nah it was just the gif.

HazzatheMan posted: »

That's hot. Was there text in the gif?

• k

Stop this shitposting.

• For me:

You have a bit of a dirty mind. You are often a mature adult but can’t help sniggering when you see something that might be a little bit dirty.

This sounds like me 100% :D

• I already figured there was more than one killer :P

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I think you should tag your original post as spoiler since some people haven't played it yet, like Hazza.

• My favs are Sam, Matt and Chris.

Emily and Jess can die for all I care.

Josh never made an impression on me.

Matt is a complete wanker, but he is heroic.

Ashley is just there atm.

Speaking of Until Dawn, who are your favourite characters? If you post spoilers, remember a spoiler tag cause I'm pretty sure Hazza hasn't finished playing. Or just for safety.

• edited September 2015

Emily and Jess can die for all I care.

hahaha... i like them ;-;

Matt is a complete wanker, but he is heroic.

HAHAHA

My favs are Sam, Matt and Chris. Emily and Jess can die for all I care. Josh never made an impression on me. Matt is a complete wanker, but he is heroic. Ashley is just there atm.

• edited September 2015

You fuckers spoiled Until Dawn for me. How about we don't talk about any other games while we're here?

AND DON'T SAY YOU SPOILER TAGGED IT! I CLICKED THEM LIKE ANY NORMAL PERSON WOULD! >:(

Granted I read little about other people's comments on the game, but now I know stuff I wish I didn't know.

Like the Wendigo, Ashley and Chris shooting... whatever the fuck happened there. Bunch of other shit about Josh either dying or becoming a Wendigo. There.

• Shut up.

Jess is a slut, and Emily a bitch.

Emily and Jess can die for all I care. hahaha... i like them ;-; Matt is a complete wanker, but he is heroic. HAHAHA

• Why so aggressive, man? It's my opinion.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Shut up. Jess is a slut, and Emily a bitch.

• They have few likable qualities though!

Emily is a control freak with a mean streak, and clearly isn't over Mike.

Jess is a bitch, and is so slutty with her remarks sometimes too...

Plus I read every single spoiler tag like a normal person would, so I'm extremely salty >:( And I have about 46 pages to go before I'm caught up...

Why so aggressive, man? It's my opinion. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• I love that Emily is bitchy. She adds spice to the game imo.

And Jess... to me, she's just a little dumb but she doesn't really do anything bad so I don't really dislike her. Her lewd talk was irritating but I blame that on Mike too.

Also, sorry, I did ask to put the spoiler tags for you. :(

They have few likable qualities though! Emily is a control freak with a mean streak, and clearly isn't over Mike. Jess is a bitch, and

• edited September 2015

Does anyone know how to upload an image from photoshop? Well, like onto the forums.

• The game is based on those classic 80's Horror movies. There is always ONE bitch and one slut...

Atm, where I'm at in the game, my opinion on Mike is changing, but Jess still annoys me.

I don't care. I wish there was a rule that we can't talk about other games on here, I mean, A WHOLE FUCKING PAGE was filled with Until Dawn spoilers!

I love that Emily is bitchy. She adds spice to the game imo. And Jess... to me, she's just a little dumb but she doesn't really do anythi

• Mike is sick, imo, but Sam > everyone. She's too cool. I think the writers did it on purpose.

Under spoiler tags, man. You need to control the itchy finger. ;P

The game is based on those classic 80's Horror movies. There is always ONE bitch and one slut... Atm, where I'm at in the game, my opinio

• Just... Stop dude, before I say something I don't want to. Please.

Mike is sick, imo, but Sam > everyone. She's too cool. I think the writers did it on purpose. Under spoiler tags, man. You need to control the itchy finger. ;P

• Yeah, I'm gonna drop this. I'm your friend but this is just not working out.

Just... Stop dude, before I say something I don't want to. Please.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.