Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Our plan works! Soon we will be unstoppable! The forums are ours!

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I watched it here I'm happy that there are more people who are interested, you won't regret it.

• .onnud I

Wolfenus54 posted: »

?sdrawkcab gnipyt era yhW

• Those days were an embarrassment, not to me at least.

Remember the days when she tried to make country music? Now she's totally repetitive pop, although there are some catchy songs x).

• rip mike

MichaelBP posted: »

I feel like I'm 80.

• My only regret is, I won't be alive long enough to see Rhyiona become canon.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

rip mike

• Tell me abou it.

This is already the third week I'm in school and I haven't had any problems yet because I avoid all contact with my non friends.

• Yeah.

I'm more of a silent sarcastical guy.

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited September 2015

Hi! I have a break! How are you, guys?

• Okay.

Eryka posted: »

Hi! I have a break! How are you, guys?

• Bye, my break is already finish :-( I'll see you later ;-P

Okay.

• edited September 2015

Walao eh... You should've said that your break should be in 10 minutes before you go.

Bye, my break is already finish :-( I'll see you later ;-P

• I never even really read smuts but dayum, yours was pretty good. Don't worry, I'll read your other work as well. :D

But it is a real shame that you don't get a lot of feedback, I know how that feels, sadly, although so far I've written some silly one-shots for some other games. Your other fanfics seem pretty long, which I admire! It's pretty hard to write that much chapters, I usually give up.

It's probably that there aren't much people who still read GC stories :/

yay, someone read my stuff! Though I am kinda embarrassed when people tell me they started with my smut fics. I always get worried they migh

• your soul will forever be restless

My only regret is, I won't be alive long enough to see Rhyiona become canon.

• Currently I have school like once a week and then I just do some occasional studying at home. After years of days with long hours it does feel good (man). :D

JumpyJoey posted: »

If school isn't taking over your life, you're doing it wrong.

• edited September 2015

Thanks! So glad you liked it! Hare did, too. Lol.

Yeah, the fandom is pretty inactive, which is a real shame. I can't even blame the readers, though. There hardly is anything to read, really. I think there might be 5 stories worth reading in the whole section, which is...nothing. Most of the stuff in there is either written really poorly or just downright unoriginal. I wouldn't want to read that stuff, either. It's like no one was even really trying, with a few exceptions, of course.

But then again, there are also the lazy ones, who see that a story is longer than 50k words and just don't bother even starting them...really frustrating...people have an attention span of goldfish...

For which games are you writing? I might check your stories out if I know them.

I never even really read smuts but dayum, yours was pretty good. Don't worry, I'll read your other work as well. But it is a real shame

• Alright, back from Shitty School. I had a pretty crap day, glad to be back on the Rhyiona forums, anything important happened when I was gone or I need to know?

• Rhyiona sure didn't happen.

;_;

Alright, back from Shitty School. I had a pretty crap day, glad to be back on the Rhyiona forums, anything important happened when I was gone or I need to know?

• I watched the first episode and it looks good. Rn I'm watching and the second episode. :3

Our plan works! Soon we will be unstoppable! The forums are ours!

• John sure didn't come back.

;_;

Rhyiona sure didn't happen. ;_;

• First of all, I'd like to thank you for actually taking your time and answering my question.

Wow, that's a real shame. I'm definitely not some experienced pro at all this anime/manga stuff but I always thought there were more romances like Shu and Inori's.

Guilty Crown deserves more attention though. I'm not a big fan of cliche cheesy relationships, I kinda get bored of them. I don't even have that much ships..

yeah, especially if you have many pics to choose from. IKR? And then all wars would end and everyone would just come together and sing al

• Well... that too. ;_;

nooS

John sure didn't come back. ;_;

• I will just haunt Telltale's employees. That will be fun. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

your soul will forever be restless

• nooS elatlleT

Well... that too. ;_; nooS

• Today the forums, tomorrow the world! >:)

Our plan works! Soon we will be unstoppable! The forums are ours!

• how dark lmao

I will just haunt Telltale's employees. That will be fun. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I'll be there to fuck with their heads, when they go to the bathroom at night. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

how dark lmao

• Yup, the worst is when the whole fandom is pretty much inactive meaning not a lot of fanart, fanfics etc.

Unfortunately that's often the case too. Writers put so much time in their work yet they ignore it.

I actually haven't really written in a while because I'm not really good at it, I do get good grades at writing at school (different language so it's a bit easier) but I just see much better writers than me and just kinda give up :/

I've written something for Life is Strange, a few stories for this thread (Rhyiona, sorry lel), The Walking Dead and even Adventure Time (I just like Bubbline, interesting to write).

Thanks! So glad you liked it! Hare did, too. Lol. Yeah, the fandom is pretty inactive, which is a real shame. I can't even blame the read

• i see much better writers and give up

Sorry for butting into this conversation, but gurl that sentence makes no flipitty flippin sense. You don't need to compare yourself to others, since you're special in your own way, you stand out as does everyone, there's no such thing as better than you, everyone writes diferently and everyone is great.

I personally prefer short stories a lot more than big fanfics, like wolfs for example, I don't read them. (sorry wolf)

So cheer up :)

Yup, the worst is when the whole fandom is pretty much inactive meaning not a lot of fanart, fanfics etc. Unfortunately that's often the

• Thank you. But it's just that I don't write as good as I wish I could, but I guess that it will take more time and stories if I really wanna improve. (:

Good fanfictions come in all shapes and sizes. :D

i see much better writers and give up Sorry for butting into this conversation, but gurl that sentence makes no flipitty flippin sen

• edited September 2015

If it makes you feel better, your stories are definetely better than mine, since I can't even write at all. Actually I can't do anything useful, so you know, when you think you suck look at me.

enter image description here

Thank you. But it's just that I don't write as good as I wish I could, but I guess that it will take more time and stories if I really wanna improve. (: Good fanfictions come in all shapes and sizes.

• Somebody thinking they are worse than me does not make me feel any better. Just because you don't write or draw doesn't mean that you cannot do anything, or that you are not talented at all. Everybody is good at something, and so are you. (:

If it makes you feel better, your stories are definetely better than mine, since I can't even write at all. Actually I can't do anything useful, so you know, when you think you suck look at me.

• Oh, now I made it worse :\

Maybe I do, haven't found it yet though, unless being a negative skrub counts as a talent.

Somebody thinking they are worse than me does not make me feel any better. Just because you don't write or draw doesn't mean that you cannot do anything, or that you are not talented at all. Everybody is good at something, and so are you. (:

• Ah, you aren't a negative skrub, man.

Oh, now I made it worse Maybe I do, haven't found it yet though, unless being a negative skrub counts as a talent.

• I can't believe it's the thread's birthday already. 6 months flew by fast.

• I'll take your word for it Mari :)

Ah, you aren't a negative skrub, man.

• I tought it was 3 or 4 months

I can't believe it's the thread's birthday already. 6 months flew by fast.

• enter image description here

• thread was created back in march

I tought it was 3 or 4 months

• hugh is not enjoying that, is he

• enter image description here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.