Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• thank you little brotha ^-^

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Oh. I hope you'll get better soon, big sista

• yes u are

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I'm not gonna sleep at 2PM

• "After 9 years in development,hopefully it’d have been worth the weight"( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Out of those subjects it's worth the wait ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

• I actually want a TFTBL S2, too ;D

So many good memories from that game ;-;

But every thing has to end ;~~~;

Well that's what I've heard, though to me GoT is okay but I do love TFtB a lot so I would want to have another season, but maybe I will survive idk. I don't have anything against GoT S2 either.

• I understand, but well I love many games that look really outdated nowadays (Metal Gear Solid, Deus Ex etc. still totally rock!!!) so that really isn't a huge obstacle, nothing I won't be able to handle. I can't wait to see what Telltale will do with the world of Minecraft, it's always intriguing to see Telltale picking so different kind of themes and settings.

nohuhhuh posted: »

my problem with Minecraft is that its artistic look doesn't appeal to me at all. It looks terrible. No matter how good the story is, it stil

• please no

Kawaiii posted: »

yes u are

• Sarcasm? What's that? ;>>

Nope. I forgot to do that. Oopsie. (not sure if you are being sarcastic now. If you are: senkin ovela paska!)

• "After 9 years in development,hopefully it’d have been worth the weight"( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Every Half-Life fan

It will probably be more than 9 years tho

ZapThroat posted: »

"After 9 years in development,hopefully it’d have been worth the weight"( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Everything for you, Kawaiii <3

thank you little brotha ^-^

• Thanks <3

Don’t worry,take all the time you need

• I know a lot of good tutorials out there on Youtube and on Steam. Try searching for Pte Jack on Youtube, he gives good tutorials. Also if you didn't know Valve also made some SFM tutorials out there.

lottii-lu posted: »

Haha thanks.

• It will probably be more than 9 years tho

2 words:Fuck steam.

"After 9 years in development,hopefully it’d have been worth the weight"( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Every Half-Life fan It will probably be more than 9 years tho

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Out of those subjects it's worth the wait ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

• edited September 2015

So I'm not sure actually if I'm going to play Minecraft: Story Mode. My father said that he will buy it if I actually want to. But maybe I'll just watch some videos about it on Youtube :/

my problem with Minecraft is that its artistic look doesn't appeal to me at all. It looks terrible. No matter how good the story is, it stil

• Good times, good times. :')

Anyone who says "every thing has to end" when I'm around gets slapped by me, but don't worry Wolfenus you're a good guy, I wouldn't hurt you haha. ;>>

I actually want a TFTBL S2, too ;D So many good memories from that game ;-; But every thing has to end ;~~~;

• I would play anything Telltale makes or at least even try, I'm sure they could even make an epic tale of love and betrayal by using Dora the Explorer as the source material, lmao. ;>

Eh... I personally was never into Minecraft so I'm probably gonna pass on that. :P

• I'm scared now ;-;

Good times, good times. :') Anyone who says "every thing has to end" when I'm around gets slapped by me, but don't worry Wolfenus you're a good guy, I wouldn't hurt you haha. ;>>

• edited September 2015

Really? I'll have to check them out.

If all fails, I'll ask @mrjimjamjamie how he models characters. I hope I get these icons done xD

I know a lot of good tutorials out there on Youtube and on Steam. Try searching for Pte Jack on Youtube, he gives good tutorials. Also if you didn't know Valve also made some SFM tutorials out there.

• edited September 2015

I left the community for a while after I saw those pictures. I feel very sick, who would even think of posting them? I saw them on the meme and fun thread. ;-;

I'm back now, after having a moment where I was sitting clenching my stomach and shaking. I hope you're all having a good day, at least. I might write some stories to pass time, my friends are coming around for a TWDG marathon in half an hour (it's 3pm). We're going to play the first season today and the second tomorrow, I just hope we have the time. :)

Have this edit and a good time. <3

enter image description here

• edited September 2015

If your father is willing to buy it and you would probably watch videos anyway why not just play it then? ;) Except if there's a catch and your father won't give you any food or anything if he buys the game for you lmao. But otherwise it's an easy decision!

So I'm not sure actually if I'm going to play Minecraft: Story Mode. My father said that he will buy it if I actually want to. But maybe I'll just watch some videos about it on Youtube

• im your mother and i want you to go to sleep

please no

• who would even think of posting them?

People that are actually fucked up and want people to have horrible memories ;-;

I left the community for a while after I saw those pictures. I feel very sick, who would even think of posting them? I saw them on the meme

• ♥♥♥

you're so cute ~-^

Everything for you, Kawaiii

• I wonder from who I got that from? <3 ^-^

♥♥♥ you're so cute ~-^

• I'm so glad they got banned, no one deserves to see that. I can't get them out of my head though. ;___;

who would even think of posting them? People that are actually fucked up and want people to have horrible memories ;-;

• I haven't seen them and I feel lucky too, I hope you get better. That sick bastard :(

Awesome edit btw <3

I left the community for a while after I saw those pictures. I feel very sick, who would even think of posting them? I saw them on the meme

• I'm sure they could even make an epic tale of love and betrayal by using Dora the Explorer as the source material, lmao. ;>

What the..?I don’t even-

I would play anything Telltale makes or at least even try, I'm sure they could even make an epic tale of love and betrayal by using Dora the Explorer as the source material, lmao. ;>

• You shouldn't, only my enemies should. : >>

I'm scared now ;-;

• My father won't buy it except if I want him to. He doesn't have a big interest in MC:SM. And I can't actually blame him :P

If your father is willing to buy it and you would probably watch videos anyway why not just play it then? Except if there's a catch and you

• He*

I was actually crying cause of those pictures. Those were the worst that I've seen in my entire life ;~~~;

I'm so glad they got banned, no one deserves to see that. I can't get them out of my head though. ;___;

• from me obviously ehehehe

I wonder from who I got that from? ^-^

• Then you will want him to, right? :D

My father won't buy it except if I want him to. He doesn't have a big interest in MC:SM. And I can't actually blame him :P

• Yup. ^-^

from me obviously ehehehe

• Coming nooS

I'm sure they could even make an epic tale of love and betrayal by using Dora the Explorer as the source material, lmao. ;> What the..?I don’t even-

• Nah, I don't think he should spend his money for MC:SM. I think me and him are just going to wait until TWD: Michonne Mini Series and TWD:S3 come out :3

Then you will want him to, right?

• Well yeah that's true. As I said, maybe I'll fell in love with this game (if it's really well done of course.) But the thing is that the art style is a really important aspect to me when it comes to movies and games so it will be really hard for me accept Minecraft. :P

One of the main reasons why I love TfTBL is because this game looks so great! I love how expressive the animations are, character designs are very unique and the world itself is really appealing..

but then..Minecraft characters:

No..just no..How am I gonna get inspired to draw fanart of these guys??

(I'm not trying to offend any Minecraft fans, this is just my humble opinion :>)

I understand, but well I love many games that look really outdated nowadays (Metal Gear Solid, Deus Ex etc. still totally rock!!!) so that r

• I wasn't sure of his gender, but yeah.. How could he post them in so may threads? I swear I saw his username on the last comment of the Rhysha thread? Oh god, poor them.

I just let out a disturbed whimper and then I kind of screamed, I woke my cat up. ;-;

He* I was actually crying cause of those pictures. Those were the worst that I've seen in my entire life ;~~~;

• You're too lucky, I still feel sick after an hour. :(

Thanks so much. <3

lottii-lu posted: »

I haven't seen them and I feel lucky too, I hope you get better. That sick bastard Awesome edit btw

• I saw them on the meme thread too,here I got this for you

I'm so glad they got banned, no one deserves to see that. I can't get them out of my head though. ;___;

• edited September 2015

epic tale of love and betrayal by using Dora the Explorer as the source material

10/10 would play.

Edit: My bad :P

I would play anything Telltale makes or at least even try, I'm sure they could even make an epic tale of love and betrayal by using Dora the Explorer as the source material, lmao. ;>

Sign in to comment in this discussion.