Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• enter image description here

HazzatheMan posted: »

Dude, I don't fucking care right now... Just leave me be.

• Green613 posted: »

Now it feels like the glory days again Right? There's so much content to work with now

• Ikr! I have so many fan art ideas right now! But I should go to sleep instead of constantly thinking about the finale lol

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I'm pumped to start working again now that we actually have content to use. Back to the edits, stories and whatever, this is the motivation we needed. I really want to kiss Telltale.

• I'm full of ideas, too! Can't wait to start working constantly like back then. :)

It's only 1AM for me and barely anyone from the thread is awake/has played the game. This is gonna be painful. :P

nohuhhuh posted: »

Ikr! I have so many fan art ideas right now! But I should go to sleep instead of constantly thinking about the finale lol

• edited October 2015

I really missed this feeling. A feeling of inspiration :>

yeah well I have praised this game so much already I don't really know if there's much left to say anymore xD

Okay I lied, of course there are so many topics we should discuss!! xD Like, Gortys' final form, Stranger's true identity (which was bloody brilliant btw) and THAT ENDING THO!!!

But yeah maybe it's better to wait little longer before most of the people have played it :P

I'm full of ideas, too! Can't wait to start working constantly like back then. It's only 1AM for me and barely anyone from the thread is awake/has played the game. This is gonna be painful. :P

• When you realize you can finally be with Rhys

Fiona's sudden realisation face is my favourite lmao

• ADD ALL OF THEM GREEN

Green613 posted: »

Fuck I don't wanna add too many but I HAVE to add that top one LMAO

• You know guys, I just noticed something sad, out of all the Tales characters, we may see all of them in Borderlands 3 but Rhys and Fiona, who knows where they are, Vaughn said the Vault went all over the universe, they could be on a completely different planet, we may never see these lil guys again ;-;

• Just played it and loved it

FUCK RHYSHA, GO RHYIONA ALL THE WAY

And dat ending though...

• That's why that ending what meh to me.

You build all this relationships and it's all gone at the end. Just why ? because the borderland 3 plot demands it.

Poogers555 posted: »

You know guys, I just noticed something sad, out of all the Tales characters, we may see all of them in Borderlands 3 but Rhys and Fiona, wh

• Its ok, they are now alone, together, fully aware of their love <3

Saltlick123 posted: »

Just played it and loved it FUCK RHYSHA, GO RHYIONA ALL THE WAY And dat ending though...

• And Sasha got a new design. Maybe i could squeeze an other drawing.

I really missed this feeling. A feeling of inspiration :> yeah well I have praised this game so much already I don't really know if th

• edited October 2015

So! I have replayed through the last part of Episode 5 again and yes, I can confirm that the choice will be available depending on your previous choices.

Rhyiona

I should have never doubted the outcome.

enter image description here

• You missed a bit of story. The two ships are canon, it depends of your choices.

bloop posted: »

Can't believe IT, Rhyiona CONFIRMED. Now it feels like the glory days again, and here's an old video that Poogs made after EP2 came out, the legendary 50 Shades Of Rhyiona. As a celebration that we are canon. enter link description here

• Gortys! I'm so happy about her, she never disappointed. <3 What a cutie. And she represents this ship better than anyone else. :D

That's true but I wish everyone was here, can't help it. :D

I really missed this feeling. A feeling of inspiration :> yeah well I have praised this game so much already I don't really know if th

• edited October 2015

At least they're together. ;-;

That eases my heart.

You know guys, I just noticed something sad, out of all the Tales characters, we may see all of them in Borderlands 3 but Rhys and Fiona, wh

• The top one MUST be included. Rhys' face is the face of true love. Look at him, he's just so happy to be near her and askwkdefrg

Fuck I don't wanna add too many but I HAVE to add that top one LMAO

• Not just you. I'm not all that happy with it either. I mean it was good but it was Borderlands 2 Rebooted. Jack is master manipulator, Jack (for some totally out of character and out of IQ level) makes a stupid mistake, Jack begs, kill Jack, kill monster, get loot. Been there and did that already. I would have hoped for a more unique ending than your standard FPS boilerplate ending, and a different villain.

Everyone being happy with the finale except me...

• Well I liked the ending, its unexpected and mysterious, like i said, I dont even know if they will appear in Borderlands 3 due to this, so I guess RIP the Fiona Vault Hunter in borderlands 3 theories

GrumpyDof posted: »

That's why that ending what meh to me. You build all this relationships and it's all gone at the end. Just why ? because the borderland 3 plot demands it.

• Alone, knowing how much they love each other amirit

At least they're together. ;-; That eases my heart.

• I know they're both canon and I'm glad, I mentioned Rhyiona specifically cause I ship it and I thought it wasn't gonna happen.

You missed a bit of story. The two ships are canon, it depends of your choices.

• edited October 2015

Oh yeah I prefer her present design :P Especially her new hair (For some reason)

Maybe i could squeeze an other drawing.

You do that. I won't try to draw present Fiona ever again. Her outfit has ridiculous amount of details. :P

And Sasha got a new design. Maybe i could squeeze an other drawing.

• cuz its 2beeutiful

BigBadPaul posted: »

So! I have replayed through the last part of Episode 5 again and yes, I can confirm that the choice will be available depending on your previous choices. Rhyiona I should have never doubted the outcome.

• is gortys gonna get a sibling soon? ;^)

Alone, knowing how much they love each other amirit

• edited October 2015

Oh, I know it's not the right time tonight,

But I won't move until this stops -

Go back to the top

Oh, back to the top

Sorry, that made me think of that song.

bloop posted: »

Can't believe IT, Rhyiona CONFIRMED. Now it feels like the glory days again, and here's an old video that Poogs made after EP2 came out, the legendary 50 Shades Of Rhyiona. As a celebration that we are canon. enter link description here

• can we please just talk about

he got lucky

real lucky

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Too bad she may never see em doh ;-;

is gortys gonna get a sibling soon? ;^)

• Damn I didn't see that choice I'm so fucking blind lmao

So! I have replayed through the last part of Episode 5 again and yes, I can confirm that the choice will be available depending on your previous choices. Rhyiona I should have never doubted the outcome.

• omfg.

Vaughn is the new Kenny.

I got lucky, real manly.

can we please just talk about he got lucky real lucky

• Also, I just noticed that Tale's plot is because of Loaderbot's love for Gortys.

Aint that sweet <3

• he really really really looks like maester ortegryn

can we please just talk about he got lucky real lucky

• loaderbros DECONFIRMED

HAHAHAHHAHHAAHHA

Also, I just noticed that Tale's plot is because of Loaderbot's love for Gortys. Aint that sweet

• and so many times I didn't believe in your theories! >:D

But tbh I'm glad TTG was very subtle with Rhyiona in this episode. It was just a little line but at least it didn't feel forced :P If season 2 ever comes out, then I will expect something....more :) But for now, that little line is more than fine :'D

• tfw the thread title finally makes sense

• Not always there. I tried to replay that last part too and I didn't get it. Instead of that, the first option was something close to "If that's what you want...". The reason is simple, I think.

Since I wasn't shipping Rhyiona before episode four, I had every save with picking the flower and giving it to Sasha. I'll have to replay the whole game now because of it. :P

So, if you want to get the most Rhyiona, kiddos, just... look at the flowers... don't pick them! :D

Or, you know, maybe the game just hates me. :'(

• wow poogs why do you hurt me this way ;_;

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Too bad she may never see em doh ;-;

• enter image description here

Choice matters? It's almost like its a videogame or something!

You missed a bit of story. The two ships are canon, it depends of your choices.

• @Blindsniper

Loaderbot is still a true bro, but there aint gonna be NO robo cyborg sex in here!

loaderbros DECONFIRMED HAHAHAHHAHHAAHHA

• i can smell the canon in the air

tfw the thread title finally makes sense

• edited October 2015

Not always there. I tried to replay that last part too and I didn't get it. Instead of that, the first option was something close to "If that's what you want...". The reason is simple, I think.

Damn. I have never, EVER have trusted Jack or tried to romance Sasha. I'm guessing that either of the two cause the option to change.

But, if anything!, this proves to us further that it's Fiona he's talking about. <3

HellFish posted: »

Not always there. I tried to replay that last part too and I didn't get it. Instead of that, the first option was something close to "If tha

Sign in to comment in this discussion.