Finale Ending - What do you expect?

13»

Comments

• There s a comic for that exact reason lol
    wolf among us is a prequel

NO, FUCK NO. They cannot end a game with a cliffhanger, I liked TWAU alot and that cliffhanger gave me a very bad impression on the game its

• if there is an option to kill ludd or gryff
    ludd:kill
    gryff:spare cause hes not worth it

Abeille posted: »

I usually avoid inflicting any unnecessary suffering to npcs in this kind of game and I don't plan to wipe them out of the map or to hurt Gw

• Well...given the boasted about how this is their most ambitious ending yet, and the fact it took them 3 flipping months to make it(1.5 month is the regular waiting time), i think they'll conclude the tale of the Forrester, and have asher/rodrick survive....that said, if we don't get our "bitter' in the "sweet", i'll be very disappointed, i expect Talia to die either determinedly or not, ironrath perhaps getting outright razed, Mira..uh, something.

Also, shit load of gared screentime, more than meera and A/R alone for sure, we have to resolve what the fudge the north grove is anyway and get to the awesome part when it saves the Forrester's ass.

Or they'll end it with a cliffhanger and none of that will happen.

• Ironrath destroyed, battle ends in more of a draw than anything. Whitehills think the Forresters are all gone, Ludd is dead but so is the surviving brother, a couple of refugees escape the ruins in small groups (Talia & Beskha, Elissa & Ryon perhaps etc.)

• I think Ramsay will return to ironrath and congrats on the Forresters victory...after that ramsay and the surviving brother will face to face talk...after that...Ramsay will pull his knife out and kill the surviving brother as the episodes ends on a cliffhanger and confirms that there will be s2.

• I expect cliffhangers galore to set up season 2

• I don't think Ramsay will play any noticeable role here, except perhaps paying a very quick visit, and he certainly won't be killing the surviving brother. Keep in mind that he is only a visiting character in this skin-off. It was already made clear he would no longer intervene in the conflict between Forresters and Whitehills and would let the strongest win and just ensure supply of the shields, ships, etc.

Killah posted: »

I think Ramsay will return to ironrath and congrats on the Forresters victory...after that ramsay and the surviving brother will face to fac

• edited October 2015

Death, Death and more Death.

• The answer about Finale Ending is actually very simple: there will be at least two endings:

Ending #1: Forresters kick Whitehills' butt; thus ensuring a relatively independent survival of their House, and just supplying the Bolton's with ironwood products.
    Ending #2: Whitehills prevail, the survived brother is killed, and House of Forresters falls under Whitehills' control.

Plus some variations of each of these endings. None of them will have any influence on the main story line of GoT series / books.

The found North Grove is likely to create a cliffhanger and a starting point for the 2nd season of GoT game. The 2nd season will not deal much with the Forresters (except Gared and Malcolm).

• Either everyone dies except the bad guys and talia and mira who are going to be the new protagonists. or the bad guys and multiple soldiers die.

I think it is very likely that most people are going to die.
    Unlike tales form the borderlands

• I really don't want to see Ramsay in this game again. I'm tired of looking at Telltale's poor depiction of him, just something about him they didn't get right.

I don't think Ramsay will play any noticeable role here, except perhaps paying a very quick visit, and he certainly won't be killing the sur

• Hopefully an amazing final battle between the two armies of House forrester and House Whitehill.

• I know Ramsey's face is too chubby.

Brodester08 posted: »

I really don't want to see Ramsay in this game again. I'm tired of looking at Telltale's poor depiction of him, just something about him they didn't get right.

• I predict their will be scenes of Forrester soldiers dying all around the determinant brother at the battle of Highpoint then somehow it is turned around and the Whitehillls are completely torn apart. Then maybe a scene of Bloodsong doing some cartwheels and flips killing multiple soldiers and Royland getting stabbed but continuing to take out Whitehill soldiers. Then cut scene to the Forresters breaking down the gates to Highpoints great hall then confronted with a barrage of crossbows but Beskha and Amaya charge into the battle flipping over tables and clearing a path for the remaining men when Gryff and R/A have a staring contest through a slow-motion battle shot and face of in a nail bighting fight scene where Gyrff is bloody on the floor and Harys intervenes.

Gary-Oak posted: »

Hopefully an amazing final battle between the two armies of House forrester and House Whitehill.

• Because it is so late in the series I don't know why people think it is likely that the remaining brother is going to die. It is hardly a drain on resources to be able to write one two hour episode (if we're lucky) with one of the three remaining characters being different. It's not as if it all has to carry through onto a number of episodes. It just needs to limp to the finish line.

I imagine the Forresters will win no matter what happens, but Ryon and Mira may be determinant.

• edited October 2015

From a programming perspective, it likely isn't too hard either. Yeah, for five episodes that would be pretty tough, and they will have different lines here and there, but by and large the two brothers will do the same things and definitely will have the same choices. So it's just a matter of putting in different dialogue to the same scenes and changing the characters appropriately, but the main story itself will largely stay the same. So they don't have to die, though if a Season 2 comes up they either need to focus on new characters or kill one of them off. I'd strongly prefer Telltale to challenge themselves and try to keep them both alive but not the center of any future story.

Jake360 posted: »

Because it is so late in the series I don't know why people think it is likely that the remaining brother is going to die. It is hardly a dr

• Hoping the characters get some real resolution, especially Gared since I'm really curious to see where that goes given the lack of time remaining. I'd also like to see Asher and Rodrik have substantially different reactions/encounters/situations. I'd like to think that's why it took so much longer for episode 6.

• XD I can tell your holding back the swear words.

Choombi posted: »

Well...given the boasted about how this is their most ambitious ending yet, and the fact it took them 3 flipping months to make it(1.5 month

• Why is there a GIF of a convicted rapist in this thread ?

Lokoso posted: »

A happy ending?

• The only thing I'm predicting is Gared's death, he's awesome but I can't realistically imagine him surviving this.

• You forgot death.

Chastity posted: »

Death, Death and more Death.

• rember the choice you had a Mira in episode 5 where you can tell Tyrion the truth or lie about why you were there. I think that that choice will affect Mira, like if you lied to tyrion, cersi will kill lord andros but if you told the truth to tyrion cersi will kill Mira. The forester story line I think will end depending on which brother you kept alive and also choices in ironroath throught the season, geared I think fared will find the north grove then, BAM cliffhanger

• I think the ending to Gareds stroy will be cliffhangers galore

• They also got his facial features, eyes, mouth, head shape wrong.

NicWarden posted: »

I know Ramsey's face is too chubby.

• Don't forget death.

You forgot death.

• enter image description here

The answer about Finale Ending is actually very simple: there will be at least two endings: Ending #1: Forresters kick Whitehills' butt;

• edited October 2015

enter image description here

• What about your side win but your main character gets stabbed through the chest from behind by Gryff ?

Either everyone dies except the bad guys and talia and mira who are going to be the new protagonists. or the bad guys and multiple soldiers die. I think it is very likely that most people are going to die. Unlike tales form the borderlands

• Do you want him to say that after the credits role (where you hear in the background all your people are being raped/killed) and star wars text telling you of your house fates ?

SerMarve posted: »

This is all I have to say.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.